Author Topic: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Goes To Khalid's Mother's Work & Shows He Knows Where She Lives!  (Read 1182 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
jay-z

'you should know if you gone do something and then you go to radio we all know you frontin'

Elano

UPDATE: In fact, it seems that the photo of Marquise has just been removed from the website. (So I think 50’s video will be removed as well.)

UPDATE 2: 50 Cent delivered on his word and removed the “A Psychic Told Me” video.

Uh,the video still on worldstarhiphop.com and youtube.....so  :D

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50 tryna b like Game when Game went to 50 house and stole 50 rim lmao 50 must of gotten ideas from game
Bullets aint got no names

snoop

He needs to be in the studio recording a better single.

OchoCinco

ya no doubt,and you think if buisness men and shit got there hands on this they might not want to do buisnness with a person like this. I mean if people back out on micheal phelps for smokin pot, i mean what does vitamin water and shit think about seein 50 insinuate the shit he is? 50 a idiot cant act all hood no more, cus we all know he aint.

• Muthafuckin' OG

ya no doubt,and you think if buisness men and shit got there hands on this they might not want to do buisnness with a person like this. I mean if people back out on micheal phelps for smokin pot, i mean what does vitamin water and shit think about seein 50 insinuate the shit he is? 50 a idiot cant act all hood no more, cus we all know he aint.

You think they really care?  Look at his history before the deal.  It's not like phelps had the history (whether you believe it or not) that 50 Cent has.   Just cause ya'll doubt 50 doesn't mean his history is bullshit.

GangstaBoogy

Does anyone have the pic of his son?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50 tryna b like Game when Game went to 50 house and stole 50 rim lmao 50 must of gotten ideas from game

Come on dude? Really? game is the inventor of going to dudes cribs during beefs? So was Game trying to be like Suge when he tape Snoop's crib and gave his address on camera?

Game was way outside 50's crib. Not even 50's crib exactly. he would've got shot by time he made it on the property. Don't act like it wouldn't happen cause he got shot at approaching 50 in NYC. His man got hit.
Besides, them dudes were literally on Khaled's mom as she sleep, the worst way to be slipping. Showed her in a vunerable position. Game showed the AREA of which 50's crib was at. I dont' see why you compared that.

BiggBoogaBiff

if u dont believe this is all bullshit by now you foolz iz really fuckin gullable lol!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:37:28 PM by 301_Pimpin' aka RadioTube! »

westside159

good i fuccin hate that dude DJ khaled - we are the best cornball bullshit ........    go at Plies too lets get all the wacc mothafuccas out the game please .........  bring bacc the good music  8) 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good i fuccin hate that dude DJ khaled - we are the best cornball bullshit ........    go at Plies too lets get all the wacc mothafuccas out the game please .........  bring bacc the good music  8) 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
50 sounds like a homo in that vid.

'EclipZe

lol wtf disturbing...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck them both.

kemizt