Author Topic: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...  (Read 3561 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Californians will be working hard to pay for this bitch...
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »
hatin isnt enuff
she should be lookin at 25-life
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »
yeah but the question is did she really want that many kids?
does she have a husband to help?
how da fuck does she take care of this zoo (even wit her moms help)
To answer you question....yes.  She INTENTIONALLY wanted that many kids.  She's a copy-cat of Anglina Jolie.
She uses our tax money and spend it on mercedes benz and shopping shit.  She got exposed!
And also going to Nordstroms buying designer lipstick while she's in foreclosure debt.  And fools think that nobody should hate on her.
DAMN RIGHT. You know what's funny? California have no money left..and yet...and yet....we still giving her money...
I mean...where's the genie in the lamp?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »
fuck tha industry thats why
haha fuckin bitchmade gov't
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2009, 07:21:43 PM »
she pisses me off.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »
haha i mean
aite ima talk in general terms
what can you really do?
-go to her house and ask her why she did?
-tell the da to do something (guess she hasnt done anything wrong)
its the way the system works

oh but let a fuckin rapist go free fuckin slutmade america
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »
We need to stop lending assistant to ppl like her..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »
then that will result in them sayin its "racist"
its a tuff situation
gov't makes a move = racisim
if they make a move=muffuccaz gettin killed
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »
then that will result in them sayin its "racist"
its a tuff situation
gov't makes a move = racisim
if they make a move=muffuccaz gettin killed
oh well..if they think it's racist..let it be racist...no point trying to hide stuff when it's a problematic to help someone when they have to do things themselves.
I mean..that's why there's this activity called, "job."  We do this so we get paid to buy nessary things...
I know time is hard during this era due to economy..but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get a job...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:30 PM »
nah i feel you and i agree
i mean im workin as many hours as i can, lookin for more work
im tryin my best to survive
i would never back down to the gov't for help
i could get money from the gov't but fuck that
death before dishonor
i rather starve and suffer than get anything from them
but she can get everything and anything she wants
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »
nah i feel you and i agree
i mean im workin as many hours as i can, lookin for more work
im tryin my best to survive
i would never back down to the gov't for help
i could get money from the gov't but fuck that
death before dishonor
i rather starve and suffer than get anything from them
but she can get everything and anything she wants
This type of action shows that many women can pull the same shit on us and get away with it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »
what type of action:
you know ive been homeless and its a fucked up situation to be in
ive been to hell and back, been thru the storm as some would say
but muffuccaz go str8 to get help and do shit the easy way, easy route
fuckin gov't dont do shit
am i eatin good? no
am i livin good no
but at the end of the day
im not dependin on noone and i built and got what i have on my own, not even a damn family stood by me
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:43 AM »
what type of action:
am i eatin good? no
am i livin good no
im not dependin on noone and i built and got what i have on my own, not even a damn family stood by me

I've been the same way too, and  I never asked for help. Here's the difference, not everyone's the same. My sister was raised exactly the same as me, but you could never tell. Not everyone is you, and not everyone can survive hard times without a little help.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »
what type of action:
am i eatin good? no
am i livin good no

I've been the same way too, and  I never asked for help. Here's the difference, not everyone's the same. My sister was raised exactly the same as me, but you could never tell. Not everyone is you, and not everyone can survive hard times without a little help.
True, I hear you.  It's just that there's a difference between abusing the system and actually need a jump start to get their lives rolling.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
yeah true
real shit M Dogg

what type of action:
am i eatin good? no
am i livin good no

True, I hear you.  It's just that there's a difference between abusing the system and actually need a jump start to get their lives rolling.
Cube

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »
And recently on an interview that bitch was telling her mom about who she can't let that go. Oh bitch wants 2 do anything she wants & wants her mom to accept her foolish choices, take it & like it >:(. Granny should go ahead & say to the selfish greedy bitch, you're raising all 14 of them by yourself.