Author Topic: Who from tha WCC u wanna see fight  (Read 964 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Who from tha WCC u wanna see fight
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2002, 08:30:42 PM »
I'll give you a good beating Tom,......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2002, 09:02:20 PM »
I'll give you a good beating Tom,......
HELL YER KICK MY ASS,  CUZ WHEN U LEAST EXPECT,  WHAM,  monkey wrench 2 tha head

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who from tha WCC u wanna see fight
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2002, 02:49:46 PM »
What does height do anyways? Unless your voxing or playing basketball it's not much of an advantage.

True, a tall person will be usualy bulky and slow, might fling strong punches, but slow ones.  So its easy to doge em, get in, fling a few fast punches to his stomach/ the place between ribs and stomach, get on the side, break his ribs.  And easily kick him in the nuts or something.  By that time he'll prolly be bending down in pain, so you can easily break his face, trip him from behind and throw him down.  Speed and agility.
A tall person might look intimidating, but if your smart, you know how easy it is to take one down, peace

-{bLaDe}

Uhhh, thats not true at all...It's usually the bigger/fatter somone is, the slower they are...Not the taller...
Why do u think profesianal boxers have the advantage if they're taller? Just look at Lennox Lewis...
Trust me...I am tall, and I'm quik as fuck...Just ask Roccy...Plus reach has A LOT to do with fighting...The person with the longer arms is more likely to win the fight...PeAce

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2002, 02:53:10 PM »
the person running they mouth is more likely to get hit coz they aint concentrating...

you can beat reach by stayin up close, tall ppl cant swing if u in their face

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2002, 12:25:21 AM »

you know your shit

and tom, im comin  wit Machetes and shit, fuck ass kicking, some ones gettin carved.... ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2002, 01:28:06 AM »

you know your shit

and tom, im comin  wit Machetes and shit, fuck ass kicking, some ones gettin carved.... ;D
machetes r for pussies,  a real man uses a butter knife to make his victim suffer

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2002, 01:40:14 AM »

you know your shit

machetes r for pussies,  a real man uses a butter knife to make his victim suffer

lol