Author Topic: DJ Premier = the most overrated producer in hip-hop history  (Read 836 times)

Invincible

Re: DJ Premier = the most overrated producer in hip-hop history
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 07:21:52 PM »
yeah those 2 are dope
maybe
shut your bloodclot>>>I this 4 hip-hop!!

He supposedly working on the song he did with 50, adding new elemnts such as scratches and possibly new verses. Its meant to be on BISD now which is pretty dope. This and his track on Ludas album will help get him some recognition with those that aren't a clued up on classic NY hip hop.

Premier didn't produce I Do It For Hip Hop, he did MVP.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »
yeah what i meant
other is cool to
but that white is dope

yeah those 2 are dope
maybe

He supposedly working on the song he did with 50, adding new elemnts such as scratches and possibly new verses. Its meant to be on BISD now which is pretty dope. This and his track on Ludas album will help get him some recognition with those that aren't a clued up on classic NY hip hop.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »
yeah what i meant
other is cool to
but that white is dope

yeah those 2 are dope
maybe

Also I'm gonna have to disagree with you about that. At the moment MVP is the better track, but until Shut Ur Bloodclot Mouth leaks in its full form, then I'll get back to you. More than likely will be the better track.

Hey Ma

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 08:09:56 PM »
from what i've noticed, the poster "professor" is kind of an idiot, but thats besides the point. it all comes down to taste. premos beats can really move me so he's not overrated to me. i don't like cool and dre, but that might be the shit to some people. so yeah "most overrated producer" is a mornic thing to say, especially when he couldve just said "i dont care for premo", but oh well, he seeks attention and as a fragile dumb kid, who are we to break him down?

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »
yeah by the sounds of it
again by the sounds of it

shut your bloodclot mouth>>>>MVP

yeah what i meant
other is cool to
but that white is dope

yeah those 2 are dope
maybe

Also I'm gonna have to disagree with you about that. At the moment MVP is the better track, but until Shut Ur Bloodclot Mouth leaks in its full form, then I'll get back to you. More than likely will be the better track.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 08:12:41 PM »
from what i've noticed, the poster "professor" is kind of an idiot, but thats besides the point. it all comes down to taste. premos beats can really move me so he's not overrated to me. i don't like cool and dre, but that might be the shit to some people. so yeah "most overrated producer" is a mornic thing to say, especially when he couldve just said "i dont care for premo", but oh well, he seeks attention and as a fragile dumb kid, who are we to break him down?

lol

Damn who is that in your avi?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »
so where does dj muggs come in on this argument. ???cause he bbetter in ereas.and has aloooot of classic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 11:13:08 PM »
damn thats a tuff 1
but lets see

dr dre
premo
rza
just
dj muggs

thats what were workin wit

aite
 dr. dre & RZA
dj muggs
just 
premo
Cube