Author Topic: Chris Cornell - Scream (Retail GroupRip) (Whole album produced by Timbaland)  (Read 1090 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
I'm not familiar with this guys music, but since Timbo produced the whole thing I checked it out. Kinda interesting and not bad actually. I liked it at the first listen

Tracklist

01. Part Of Me
02. Time
03. Sweet Revenge
04. Get Up
05. Ground Zero
06. Never Far Away
07. Take Me Alive
08. Long Gone
09. Scream
10. Enemy
11. Other Side of Town
12. Climbing Up the Walls
13. Watch Out

All songs produced by Timbaland and Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon.

it's like one long track: an entire album in just six weeks, notably with the conceptual direction of "tying it all together musically", which Cornell describes as " back to albums that I listened to when I was a kid, where the music never stops" and that it "begs to be listened to on headphones all the way through".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8Rjt4khgFk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I8Rjt4khgFk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I checked out the song Scream, it's not good at all. 

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
fuck, this came outta nowhere lol

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Jaydc555

Chris Cornell has been a promunet figure in music for over 20 years.I'm sure you've heard his music hundreds of times without realizing it.he was the lead singer of soundgarden and audio slave as well as a solo artist.his voice isn't quite what it used to be though.I'm curious to see what this sounds like anyways

Jome

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup Cornells made some dope shit, when are they gonna start promoting this album though?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I'm very skeptical of this formula, but will be checking it later tonight.

TRG

The albums isnt too bad.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I prefer the backing tracks for Cornell's voice to sound like this;

All I hear from Scream is a pretty good Justin Timberlake album.

Ok, I get it, Soundgarden is gone. Adioslave was ok at best, and his solo efforts weren't very good. But his acoustic show was amazing. He should stick to that for now. I'd prefer a bunch of acoustic covers of pop songs, like Billie Jean, to this Timbaland shit.

Matty

i like the cd its solid and cohesive production throughout. rare thing for any music these days. here's a bonus to go with it from an earlier vinyl promo:

part of me instrumental http://www.zshare.net/audio/55696253543744ac/

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
I like a couple songs from this guy... I'll have to check it out eventually

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont know if I can be bothered. Soundgarden days he was pretty good but the last I heard from him wasnt so good  :-\

Soopahigh

i like the cd its solid and cohesive production throughout. rare thing for any music these days.

Exactly i have this album since a couple of week and i gotta admit that it's pretty good  ;)

David Gutterman

I like this, it's kinda refreshing  8)

Soopahigh

I like this, it's kinda refreshing  8)

yeah that's the word: refreshing
+1