Author Topic: Chris Cornell - Scream (Retail GroupRip) (Whole album produced by Timbaland)  (Read 1088 times)

Young Old Head

i couldn't find an actual GROUPRIP... somebody hit me up wit a link  8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
HOOK IT UP.. EVERY LINK I'VE GOTTEN SO FAR IS DEAD.... SO HOOK ME UP PLEASE....

Matty

i couldn't find a grouprip either but what i got was perfect VBR. i added in the bonus track and an instrumental too. y'all been served.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
Timbo bad creer move dogg! >:(

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can someone hook up a pm  8)
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

redspyda

• 'G'
can someone hook it up.. every link I have found is dead

Jaydc555

Well I bought the album a couple days ago.I'm a huge Cornell fan and own all soundgarden and audio slave albums and his first solo album.for whatever reason I still have gotten around to buying his second solo.The first listen through I wasn't quite sure what to make of the album.As a Cornell and timbo fan at first I was dissapointed But I've listened to it about ten times through now and I love it.This isn't meant to be listened to one song hear and there its a complete album.each track flows so smoothly into the next one and before you know it the album is over with no need to skip a song.I throw on my dre headphones and put it on repeat.Don't judge the album first listen let it grow on you.

Jaydc555

From what I've read timbo wanted to take the album in a more rock direction and chris said no

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have they even promoted this album at all? With a single or vidoe? Haven't seen mention of this anywhere, didn't even know it dropped

TRG

Have they even promoted this album at all? With a single or vidoe? Haven't seen mention of this anywhere, didn't even know it dropped

It had like 4 singles an none of them did all that well  :-\. This album should've been out a long time ago, when there was a decent buzz.

Jaydc555

Anyone know how many units it sold?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Saying Chris Cornell's Scream is a grower of an album is an insult to true album growers. 

Jaydc555

Go kill your family and then yourself

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PM please  :D

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Jaydc555

Lol I was just joking.