Author Topic: "im the nigga in the hood dumpin shots at glocks" conneticut niggas are ass  (Read 717 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: "im the nigga in the hood dumpin shots at glocks" conneticut niggas are ass
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
Dont trip Sparegeez, I think daniel's mad he wasn't cut out for anything past g.e.d.
yup eye got a ged and decided not to go to college. but eye have know complaints doing decent. have no debt/ no loans to pay off nada. its funny niggas act like college is something you got to be supper smart to do. half (actually more than half) the people that graduate are dumb ass hell ( like you) and cheated. how is that music degree coming along? eye can sense you got a bright future.............

Damn Danny why are you such a hater??
yo whats your name and everybody elses name so eye can start calling ya by your government.
anyway.....how am eye hating this nigga make it seem like if you dont go to college...........then you dont amount to shit..............well lets see how far he gone go with that music degree hahah......very bright future.....and what you going to school for?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »
its funny niggas act like college is something you got to be supper smart to do.

lol.

I think the original post in this thread missed the point. It's not that niggas from connecticut are dumb, it's just niggas period.

btw. i dont have a degree in music, but i have a bachelors in communications from a csu with a technical school certificate in audio science. Both help with my job as a post production sound editor here in sunny Los Angeles.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
Dont trip Sparegeez, I think daniel's mad he wasn't cut out for anything past g.e.d.
yup eye got a ged and decided not to go to college. but eye have know complaints doing decent. have no debt/ no loans to pay off nada. its funny niggas act like college is something you got to be supper smart to do. half (actually more than half) the people that graduate are dumb ass hell ( like you) and cheated. how is that music degree coming along? eye can sense you got a bright future.............

yo whats your name and everybody elses name so eye can start calling ya by your government.
anyway.....how am eye hating this nigga make it seem like if you dont go to college...........then you dont amount to shit..............well lets see how far he gone go with that music degree hahah......very bright future.....and what you going to school for?

Lets not get that personal man, but Ive told u before that my name is Antonio but I go by Tony. And I'm majoring in communications now and maybe a minor in some kind of business. Imma try to get into law school bruh.

And look at the statistics man, people that graduate from college make hella more money than those who don't. I don't know how you can even argue that..

Hey Ma

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »
hey danny, whenever you knock up a broad, are you gonna be able to pull 80 hour work weeks as an electrician assistant or are you just gonna bounce on them like the legacy of your people suggests?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »
its funny niggas act like college is something you got to be supper smart to do.

lol.

I think the original post in this thread missed the point. It's not that niggas from connecticut are dumb, it's just niggas period.

btw. i dont have a degree in music, but i have a bachelors in communications from a csu with a technical school certificate in audio science. Both help with my job as a post production sound editor here in sunny Los Angeles.

here we go again with this honky.with the spelling games..........

"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »
hey danny, whenever you knock up a broad, are you gonna be able to pull 80 hour work weeks as an electrician assistant or are you just gonna bounce on them like the legacy of your people suggests?

nigga eye will never work 80 hours a week......... thats for you college degree having folks....when you got to pay bake them loans....... and eye am not even going to finish answering that question........

so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:29 PM »

nigga eye will never work 80 hours a week......... thats for you college degree having folks....when you got to pay bake them loans....... and eye am not even going to finish answering that question........

shit eyed be embarrassed too nigga. as for pay baking my loans, haven't you forgot, us white people all have family money and trust funds, win win situation!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

Lets not get that personal man, but Ive told u before that my name is Antonio but I go by Tony. And I'm majoring in communications now and maybe a minor in some kind of business. Imma try to get into law school bruh.

And look at the statistics man, people that graduate from college make hella more money than those who don't. I don't know how you can even argue that..

yeah maybe if you got a degree as an engineer, or you going to be a doctor, or anything challenging......not communications

so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 04:38:40 PM »

yeah maybe if you got a degree as an engineer, or you going to be a doctor, or anything challenging......not communications

dan what do you know about that? you've been living at moms housing working part time. at this point a 2 hour training course in car automobile washing would help you.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 04:38:56 PM »

shit eyed be embarrassed too nigga. as for pay baking my loans, haven't you forgot, us white people all have family money and trust funds, win win situation!
my line of work tells me a lot of you crackers cant pay the bill on ya homes LOL.....

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

dan what do you know about that? you've been living at moms housing working part time. at this point a 2 hour training course in car automobile washing would help you.
you mad because your communications degree aint worth shit??
"Dont be mad, UPS is hiring" -Big

so fuck you." - Pac

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 04:41:50 PM »
i dont get all the hate thats a hot ass line..they should get it on t-shirts 8)
thats why eye dont fuck with that lyrical section no more. because eye knew ya would think that line was hot........when that shit made no sense

find sarcasm difficult to grasp?

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

my line of work tells me a lot of you crackers cant pay the bill on ya homes LOL.....

Yo that's not even funny.. EVERYBODY is having those problems man, including your people

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

Yo that's not even funny.. EVERYBODY is having those problems man, including your people

but they tried to play it like it because of minority lending............
white people losing them big houses........eye love it!........ karma is a bitch........... eye am out peace to all my degree havers.

so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 05:49:44 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhh remember I posted a video from the same youtube page on Dubcc a while back, when that lil nigga was rappin' and everybody jumped on my case?

Listen Job, I'm black, I'm ignorant, I live in the projects, and am uneducated, cuz I ain't a Morehouse frat kidd, I like being from the hood, I love the ghetto and all the ignorant bliss in it, so of course I enjoyed the video, I love the culture, the lil black 7 year old niggas rappin', I love where I'm from and where I'm at. I do however, enjoy knowledable people, and also empathic people, who understand cultures and lifestyles, whether they agree with it or not. Hmm. Now you my nigga, could try to put me on blast, like taking quotes of mine puttin' them in sigs, tryin' to 'expose' me, you could diss me in threads, but I'm not like other internet cats who get all worked up and shit cuz clearly I don't care, (which is prolly obvious, I'm guessing) I don't regret anythang I say or ashamed of anythang either, so you could put all the effort in, you want, however it's gonna get boring, becuz I ain't into that shit. Unfortunately.  :-\

So, now laugh about all what I said in the beginning of the post, have a ball, quote it and say 'LOL, look how much of a dumbass you are, you admitted it yourself'.......Manipulate it all into a - 'I'm playin' you, I'm sonnin' you, etc.' Or comeback and reply in some which way, and 'get at me' becuz you're the smart educated black kidd (all power to you, right?) and I'm the dense illiterate black nigga, which I could of sworn Now_I_Know established before too, but once again, now all the people on Dubcc, thanks to you or maybe myself (becuz my dumbass just gives it away), know that (the one's you tryin' to impress) I'm retarted. A+ Job, you accomplished your goal, although, I think that alot of the posters on this board doesn't quite give a fuck either.

Crazy knockout at that last second though.