Author Topic: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?  (Read 3907 times)

mob1700blk

• Lil Geezy
Re: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
my folks was there and he say it aint go like that. he say other dude was massive as well, but was back pedalling and wouldn't fight. police walked through the door and suge's homies grabbed him and was telling him to cool out and don't get caught up. while suge's homies was holding him, dude (who nobody was holding) stepped up and two pieced suge right in front of the police. only when the homies was holding suge and the police was there did dude man up

R2Cool99

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 03:45:49 PM »
Yeah I heard about this one....

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »
They said his face was kinda messed, but didn't hear anything of another KO. But I was readin Wikipedia and read this shit, anyone know if theres any truth to it:

On August 27, 2008, Knight was arrested on drug and aggravated assault charges after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. When police arrived on the scene, Knight was beating his girlfriend of three years and brandishing a knife. Reports also allege that he was under the influence of both ecstasy and hydrocodone. He was later released on $19,000 bail and was due to appear in court on the 26th of September 2008 to face these charges. Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, who was scheduled to testify against him in the assault case, has since gone missing, leading to speculation that Knight is involved in her disappearance. As of October 31, police and prosecutors had still failed to contact Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaacs, and no formal charges have been brought against Knight.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »
I think they should cast suge as deebo's double for the fourth friday movie since he's so good at getting knocked the fuck out.
+1 LAFF MY HEAD OFF! :laugh: ;D

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »
They said his face was kinda messed, but didn't hear anything of another KO. But I was readin Wikipedia and read this shit, anyone know if theres any truth to it:

On August 27, 2008, Knight was arrested on drug and aggravated assault charges after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. When police arrived on the scene, Knight was beating his girlfriend of three years and brandishing a knife. Reports also allege that he was under the influence of both ecstasy and hydrocodone. He was later released on $19,000 bail and was due to appear in court on the 26th of September 2008 to face these charges. Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, who was scheduled to testify against him in the assault case, has since gone missing, leading to speculation that Knight is involved in her disappearance. As of October 31, police and prosecutors had still failed to contact Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaacs, and no formal charges have been brought against Knight.

muhfugga suge either got her murked or she bounced because she was scared of getting murked

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 04:58:02 PM »
what a life Suge leads...

know when to hang up the cleets!!

Suge needs to write a book about his life....everybody and thier dog would read it..
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
what a life Suge leads...

know when to hang up the cleets!!

Suge needs to write a book about his life....everybody and thier dog would read it..

Didn't he already write a book back in 03? I don't know if it came out or not, but I remember hearing about him doing an autobiography where he tells his side of the story on everything.

papa-smurf

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »
suge knight almost 50.Even mike tyson started loseing fights when he started getting old.U dont get no points for punching on a old man.suge i slike mike tyson.he was untouchable in his prime.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
Dissapointed that there are no pictures or video footage  :-\

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »
my folks was there and he say it aint go like that. he say other dude was massive as well, but was back pedalling and wouldn't fight. police walked through the door and suge's homies grabbed him and was telling him to cool out and don't get caught up. while suge's homies was holding him, dude (who nobody was holding) stepped up and two pieced suge right in front of the police. only when the homies was holding suge and the police was there did dude man up

The other dude was 2 t'z. I don't know if he back pedalled like he didn't want it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

MarshColin

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »
Whoa
Do yall think he gonna go back to his goons way to make an example? I'm assuming he's still connected and can touch these people, but not doing so cause they watching him.

What ever happen to the barber guy who 1st knocked him out? He's been quiet. I hope he's not missing already.

I truly think Suge is gonna hurt somebody to prove he still got it (unless he doesn't) cause if not many will try him just on GP, craze fans of pac who think Suge killed him and may others will take advantage of his recent downfall and try to hurt him, but i doubt Suge will continue to tolerate anymore beatdown like this. Who knows. LOlL

Suge's goons were for the most part all killed in the earlier part of this decade. I think losing a lot of friends over the years has played a large part in Suge's not really caring about music or handling his business properly.

Elano

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2009, 10:31:10 PM »
A man from Akon's camp, Robert Carnes Jr., was arrested and charged with one count of felony aggravated assault on rap mogul Suge Knight Monday (February 16) morning in Arizona.

The confrontation reportedly took place at the W Hotel in Scottsdale.

"At about 3:30 AM, police were called to a private party on the second floor of the W Hotel," the police report reads. "Hotel security personnel called police when they became concerned that there would be a fight between two groups of guests having heated words in the VIP area. Officers arrived and watched a group of about 6-8 guests exiting the VIP area. They saw one person, later identified as Robert Carnes Jr., punch the victim in the head two times. Officers deployed tasers to quell the fight that erupted."

Knight was rushed to a local hospital shortly after the physical altercation.

Officers arrested Carnes and another man Thomas Anderson, 33, for assault and disorderly conduct. Suge Knight was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for facial injuries. Carnes and Anderson were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

Despite Carnes being associated with Akon, the singer was not present at the time of the fight.

Akon was in the Valley for the NBA All-Star Game and attended several celebrity parties. Although the singer was at the hotel earlier that evening, he was not present during the fight, said Scottsdale police spokesman Sgt. Mark Clark. "It broke out and was over in a few seconds," Clark said.

Elano

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »
Suge Knight Face Fractured In AZ Assault

Hip-Hop mogul Suge Knight was treated at a local Scottsdale, Arizona hospital, allegedly for broken bones in his face, after he was assaulted by a man associated with R&B singer Akon.

Police were called to a private party hosted by Akon on the second floor pool area of the W Hotel around 3:30AM this morning.

Hotel security expressed concern to local police that an altercation was brewing between two parties in the VIP area.

As officers arrived, they witnessed one person identified as Robert Carnes Jr. punch Knight in the head two times.

Officers used tasers to break up the fracas and later arrested Carnes Jr., 38, of Pennsylvania and another suspect, Thomas Leon Anderson Jr, a 33-year-old resident of California.

Knight was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital, where he was treated for several broken bones in his face and released.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »
damn this is crazy tho for suge to be goin down like this?
shit dont sound rite
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2009, 11:17:39 PM »
i dont get this shit....how you gonna be in your 40's and still be gettin in fist fights? Simon you need a hobby