Author Topic: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?  (Read 3976 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 07:12:35 AM »
Eminem's been wanting to unleash some abuse on fat-boy, but uncle Dre wont allow it.

Perfect time to mock that fool on record to an audience of millions, the big payback.

;D I doubt Eminem want's to hang from a building, Vanilla style.
(regardless of what's going on with Suge, EM is nowhere near enough to say ANYTHING!)
& why should he? WHo is Eminem in Suge's world & vice versa? no-one.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2009, 08:47:53 AM »
damn so 2 teez was 1 of the dudes...???

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mietek23

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »
Damn, Suge's going under...

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »
Damn!!........I Said It Before & Will Say It Again.....Just When You Think Someone's Hit Rock Bottom....They Show You A New Low!!"  ::)

2euce 7even

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »
^^
i dont think dre has any interest in dissing or mentioning suge in his music.
N-U-T-S.

but i wish "dre day II" would drop  ;)

rap critic

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2009, 11:54:39 AM »
it wasnt 2 ts who fired on suge who said that..nigga wasnt there or no where near where the shit occurred..that nigga that fired on him did it when the police came..but the nigga who fired on him was big ass fuck..another thing suge is 45 years old beating that nigga up if you in you re 20s is like beating up your pops remember that.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »
I really want to see Suge murk somebody

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
Damn Suge.... again  :-\

BossBullet

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »
its funny man u ppl downing on the man that brought the west in the publics eyes he helped the west plus the other guy looks like 5 times suges size and then the man is fucking old now ill say this no one deserves to get pounded like that

lil murda show

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »
fukk suge!!! its about time ,that nigga is the reason the west coast is fukked up the way it is,he been a pussy but he has always had a million niggas with him and since now he broke aint no more protection for his ass...

rap critic

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »
if this was between 92-2000 speak on it..nigga is 45 yrs old leave it alone man.plus the nigga got jumped pretty much

Elano

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2009, 10:47:10 PM »
BLOG: Suge Knight, Please Sit Down

While the details are still murky regarding the altercation taking place between Marion “Suge” Knight and Akon’s “manager” (a la Yung Berg’s drunken scooter adventure), the result is familiar. Suge Knight stay losing, as they say on the blogs and message boards.

Why is Knight still out there trying to throw hands on niggas in the street? Despite the height of his err, umm–influence being long behind him, Suge still finds the need to patrol the party scene looking for niggas willing to tap on his ass like one of the many MPCs he’s had to sell for gas money.

Sugar Bear’s shit be gettin tapped on like Gregory Hines trying to win his freedom from a bloodthirsty crowd. Niggas didn’t used to just be able to square up on dude and take his Golden Crisp. Once the most universally-feared man in hip-hop is now known to the Soulja Boy generation as, at earliest, the nigga Snoop embarrassed on wax. Most recently Suge’s become known as the former executive that be gettin photographed face-down and all kinds of knocked the fuck out at the hands of roadies and student barbers and shit.

Perhaps there comes a time in a man’s life when he must retire from… whatever it is he’s been doing the past 20 years. Clearly, the goonery well has run drier than is acceptable to operate in today’s proverbial mess hall. If you’re not gonna be the one taking waters, meat portions and cocktail fruits, perhaps it’s time to eat quietly in the corner and stab niggas in the eye on a checking-by-checking basis.

Even Fleece Johnson had to retire from a life of piracy at some point.

In high school, I would have called you a fool to think that in a decade or so you could just slap Suge Knight around, call him all kinds of bitch and what not and he’d just stumble to the floor drunk for the authorities to haul away. How far we’ve come indeed, my people.

After two embarrassing knockout losses, most former contenders hang their WBC title hopes the fuck up. Considering how Death Row just got sold for less points on the package than you’d give a 12 year-old crack runner in a group home, it might be time to start doing Meineke commercials or some shit. I don’t think it’s too soon for the Suge Knight electric fat-reducing grill with interchangable plates, either.

Anything’s better than showing up at another party and getting knocked the fuck out for a generation of kids who don’t know much of the goon you once were.

(xxl)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
xxl talkin street
"stay losin"
damn muffuccaz is goin in on big suge, shits crazy
and the barber is back at it again
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:56:26 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »
xxl talkin street
"stay losin"
damn muffuccaz is goin in on big suge, shits crazy
and the barber is back at it again

;D

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2009, 02:50:40 AM »
That's what the word is.... Out in AZ at the All Star game, heard he got knocked down some stairs... Pictures or footage should be popping up soon!

Here we go again... ;D

you know damn well if that was one of your DPG favorites like Bad Azz getting his ass whooped for example you wouldnt be reporting on stuff and smiling.

hahaha....true..

Is it me or is the pic in that TMZ article just a fat Suge not so good look-a-like?

Like really I don't care, 'cause if Suge did get beat it deserves him right (Karma), but this doesn't seem official....