Author Topic: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?  (Read 3938 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Suge Knight knocked out again?!?
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2009, 03:08:10 AM »
Suge should just kill himself
this is what wikipedia has to say

On May 10 2008, Knight was involved in an altercation involving a monetary dispute outside of a nightclub in Hollywood. He was knocked out for 3 minutes, taken to the hospital, and did not cooperate with the LAPD. About a month later, he sold Death Row Records to New York-based company Global Music Group, which confirmed it had purchased the firm in a statement to the Associated Press news agency[8][9]

On August 27, 2008, Knight was arrested on drug and aggravated assault charges after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. When police arrived on the scene, Knight was beating his girlfriend of three years and brandishing a knife. Reports also allege that he was under the influence of both ecstasy and hydrocodone. He was later released on $19,000 bail and was due to appear in court on the 26th of September 2008 to face these charges.[10][11] Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, who was scheduled to testify against him in the assault case, has since gone missing, leading to speculation that Knight is involved in her disappearance.[12] As of October 31, police and prosecutors had still failed to contact Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaacs, and no formal charges have been brought against Knight.[13]

As part of an October 30, 2008 bankruptcy claim, Suge also filed a lawsuit against Kanye West and his associates. The lawsuit concerns an August 2005 shooting at Kanye's pre-Video Music Awards party, where Knight suffered a gunshot wound to the upper leg.[14][15] The lawsuit cites damages of mental and physical pain caused by the shooting, costs of surgery, loss of income and the theft of a 15 carat $135,000 diamond earring.

On December 5, 2008 Suge Knight was cleared of all charges:"Clark County Court spokesman Michael Sommermeyer says Justice of the Peace Abbi Silver dismissed the charges without prejudice in a morning hearing. Knight’s attorney, David Chesnoff, said the prosecution had “discovery problems and witness problems.” Prosecutor Susan Benedict did not immediately return a call for comment. When Knight was asked about the positive verdict he replied "God is good, Happy Holidays".

On January 25 of 2009, an auction was held for everything found in the Death Row Records office after the company filed for bankruptcy, including some of Suge's personal items. Of note was the Death Row Records electric chair which sold for $2500.[16]

On February 16, 2009, Suge was beaten so badly at a private party at the W Scottsdale Hotel, held in celebration of the NBA All-Star Game, that he was taken by ambulance to an Arizona hospital for treatment of extensive facial injuries including broken facial bones. Robert Carnes Jr., who identified himself to police as the business manager of hip-hop star Akon[17] (but was later denied by Akon's publicist), was arrested along with Thomas Anderson Jr., and charged with assault and disorderly conduct. Officers were called by hotel security and arrived to witness Carnes punch Knight in the face twice before subduing him.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2009, 03:47:13 AM »
it wasnt 2 ts who fired on suge who said that..nigga wasnt there or no where near where the shit occurred..that nigga that fired on him did it when the police came..but the nigga who fired on him was big ass fuck..another thing suge is 45 years old beating that nigga up if you in you re 20s is like beating up your pops remember that.

What do you mean he wasn't around? He got arrested with the nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »
all i know is 2 ts gov name is thomas...and he 33...and they say a guy named thomas who's 33 years of age was arrested...2 teez is akon body guard i think

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Elano

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »
all i know is 2 ts gov name is thomas...and he 33...and they say a guy named thomas who's 33 years of age was arrested...2 teez is akon body guard i think

the news was abou akon manager.....now is about his bodyguard....... ::)

mob1700blk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2009, 11:36:29 AM »
Everybody in the hood know that his power has dimished over the last couple of years.The main reason is all his shooters are dead.Buntry,heron and hen dog etc are all dead.And alot of homies like Mob bob, Mickey ru and timmy-ru are not fucking with him.But i put that on P-funk if buntry was alive that gregg the barber nigga would have been dead last year.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

I saw 2 t'z mug shot.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BIGWORM

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »
On the real KARMA is a bitch. Suge Knight was a greedy fuck that went around doing bullshit acting like he was untouchable because he was caked up. I guess he can't pay the LAPD to do his dirty work for him no more so he ain't shit. I don't believe in kicking someone when there down but in SUGE KNIGHTS case I hope everyone in the rap game disses and makes fun of him because he would be the first to do so.

I'd like to see DR.DRE with his new found arms beat the shit outta him....

To all the people that say SUGE put the west on and did this and that their full of shit because DR.DRE was the mastermind behind DEATH ROW. What happened when Suge threw Dre off the boat and tried to steer it himself? The fucking boat sank FAST.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »
First pics of Suge since the incident. Jermaine Dupri and Suge in vegas yesterday.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »
First pics of Suge since the incident. Jermaine Dupri and Suge in vegas yesterday.

guess jermaine calls him Big Suge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2009, 07:09:50 AM »
On the real KARMA is a bitch. Suge Knight was a greedy fuck that went around doing bullshit acting like he was untouchable because he was caked up. I guess he can't pay the LAPD to do his dirty work for him no more so he ain't shit. I don't believe in kicking someone when there down but in SUGE KNIGHTS case I hope everyone in the rap game disses and makes fun of him because he would be the first to do so.

I'd like to see DR.DRE with his new found arms beat the shit outta him....

To all the people that say SUGE put the west on and did this and that their full of shit because DR.DRE was the mastermind behind DEATH ROW. What happened when Suge threw Dre off the boat and tried to steer it himself? The fucking boat sank FAST.
from what i remember the artists saying  suge was the main mastermind behind the dr early years...dre was the music man, suge was the mastermind....

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2009, 07:13:01 AM »

what happened to the broken bones in his face?? he would be swelled up like fuck...

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2009, 07:51:07 AM »
i expect kilo2 is searchin for dudes address, numbers and myspace rite now, tryin to hack and stalk him. Outa luv for suge.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:02 AM »
i expect kilo2 is searchin for dudes address, numbers and myspace rite now, tryin to hack and stalk him. Outa luv for suge.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »
Looks like Suge shook it off. Real G's can take some lumps and just move past it. Only sensitive herbs would catch feelings over a lil altercation.

BIGWORM

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:40 PM »
from what i remember the artists saying  suge was the main mastermind behind the dr early years...dre was the music man, suge was the mastermind....

of course they said that they were kissing his ass because he was connected and rich. We bought the albums because we were familiar with DRE because of NWA and what he did there. Suge was The D.O.C.'s body guard. D.O.C. came up withe the name "DEF ROW RECORDS" and it was supposed to do it with Dre. Suge Knight cut DOC out behind his back and changed a couple letters in the name. YA SUGE was the one that borrowed the start up money to do the first tracks from that drug dealer dude that got locked up and cut him out and never paID HIM back.

Bottom line is what happened after DR.DRE left none of the albums besides "Makavelli the 7 day theory" and maybe "Snoop Doggystyle" went platinum everything else flopped.