Poll

Is it really weird thinking that ET alien beings visit Earth or given all the shit in movies, tv, media, etc its still weird but not so weird anymore?

too weird man!
still weird, but not too weird to handle.
Overfiend is weird.

Author Topic: POLL -Alien beings visiting Earth: too weird or not so weird anymore?  (Read 730 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: POLL -Alien beings visiting Earth: too weird or not so weird anymore?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 06:43:52 AM »
Not weird at all.  I believe within the next year or so there's gonna be an official declaration that aliens are real.  The info is out there and the powers that be are trying to keep that info suppressed, but they can't really hide it for much longer.

What was it, a couple years ago the vatican officially stated that "if there are indeed ET's, that they are God's children as well".  I remember tripping the fuck out like, "why would they even make a statement like that if there weren't aliens?"

So, no it's not weird.  ET's are out there for sure.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 09:00:31 AM »
Good man. Fuck earth right now id much rather switch planets one time  ::)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
Weird but it's more than likely

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
What was it, a couple years ago the vatican officially stated that "if there are indeed ET's, that they are God's children as well".  I remember tripping the fuck out like, "why would they even make a statement like that if there weren't aliens?"

real shit, not like the Catholic Church would ever say anything that wasnt true... :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 04:37:19 PM »

real shit, not like the Catholic Church would ever say anything that wasnt true... :-X

lol, fuck the catholic church.  If you don't see it as their covering their own ass by releasing this statement, I don't know what to tell you.  They're setting the stage so that when it becomes official, they can try and maintain their stranglehold on the people.  But it ain't gonna happen.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 05:45:03 PM »
they could already be here.....they just easing their way into our consciousness and introducing themselves little by little to get us slowly accustomed to the idea...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »
^^^^
as alien-like as that might sound, could be true
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:29:06 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 11:23:27 AM »
they could already be here.....they just easing their way into our consciousness and introducing themselves little by little to get us slowly accustomed to the idea...

I think you're def on the right track.  They've given us tons of clues of their existence, but they don't impose themselves on us.  I also think they are very similar looking to us, def not the monstrous hostile creatures that Hollywood depicts.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 11:51:06 AM »
In all seriousness though I think we are being prepared socially for the possibility of contact with an advanced alien civilization. I am a firm believer that aliens are silently monitoring this earth and have been for a very long time. Lets face it as a society we are not ready. People that are way more advanced socially and technologically are more opt to agree. We can't stop waging bullshit wars against each other nevermind someone from the other side of the galaxy. It is being covered up by the powers that be also and I will tell you why. If an advanced race came and freed this world of hunger, gave us free energy, and gave us the technology to manipulate matter. It would break the powers that be's stranglehold on the people. Its all about control.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »
In all seriousness though I think we are being prepared socially for the possibility of contact with an advanced alien civilization. I am a firm believer that aliens are silently monitoring this earth and have been for a very long time. Lets face it as a society we are not ready. People that are way more advanced socially and technologically are more opt to agree. We can't stop waging bullshit wars against each other nevermind someone from the other side of the galaxy. It is being covered up by the powers that be also and I will tell you why. If an advanced race came and freed this world of hunger, gave us free energy, and gave us the technology to manipulate matter. It would break the powers that be's stranglehold on the people. Its all about control.

It's about control.  And yeah, we are on the cusp of some major revelations occurring - The NWO and Illuminati are crumbling and doing everything they can to keep their secrets under wraps for as long as possible.  Once they are exploited the world will be a much better place, make no mistake.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 01:11:42 PM »
could that be the 2012 invasion???
you know wit muffuccaz sayin some shit will happen in 2012

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 04:11:18 AM »

It would break the powers that be's stranglehold on the people. Its all about control.

Word.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »
could that be the 2012 invasion???
you know wit muffuccaz sayin some shit will happen in 2012

It def all ties in w/ 2012.  But 2012 isn't a cataclysmic event, not an alien invasion etc... its going to be the official start of a new era of consciousness in mankind.  There is actually a massive surge of energy traveling across our galaxy as we speak that is driving all of this.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 01:29:44 PM »
I don't think aliens are gonna invade either. You have been watching to much Independance Day

Chief

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:48 AM »

how would the aliens benefit?