Poll

Is it really weird thinking that ET alien beings visit Earth or given all the shit in movies, tv, media, etc its still weird but not so weird anymore?

too weird man!
still weird, but not too weird to handle.
Overfiend is weird.

Author Topic: POLL -Alien beings visiting Earth: too weird or not so weird anymore?  (Read 723 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: POLL -Alien beings visiting Earth: too weird or not so weird anymore?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
In all seriousness though I think we are being prepared socially for the possibility of contact with an advanced alien civilization. I am a firm believer that aliens are silently monitoring this earth and have been for a very long time. Lets face it as a society we are not ready. People that are way more advanced socially and technologically are more opt to agree. We can't stop waging bullshit wars against each other nevermind someone from the other side of the galaxy. It is being covered up by the powers that be also and I will tell you why. If an advanced race came and freed this world of hunger, gave us free energy, and gave us the technology to manipulate matter. It would break the powers that be's stranglehold on the people. Its all about control.

how would the aliens benefit?

Maybe in the same way any conscious being benefits from doing either good or evil.

Maybe it would be pointless for aliens to come and 'save us' from ourselves with superior technology. Maybe our problems on this Earth are uniquely ours and it is a test of our collective evolution to overcome and learn to understand for ourselves.

Maybe thats why they only really seem to contact on a small scale; like individuals in small isolated situations.

Matty

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
according to a lot of interpretations of the mayan calender the alien shit really needs to start get going in the 6th day if we're gonna be where we need to be by 2011/2012. the 6th day of this current cycle is this year.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »
damn aliens are on their way
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »
a lot sooner than you think sonny! haha 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
Interesting topic.  The only aliens that I know of that exist are Illegal Aliens, the movie, and E.T.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]