Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - +++bringin back keystyle+++  (Read 2664 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Roccy N Sccit - +++bringin back keystyle+++
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
Why would I care that you defeated me in audio. Unlike you I can admit defeat. It was also an audio battle many years ago, recording on windows sound record using a normal mic. Well done son.

I deleted them posts so this 'keystyle' battle thread wouldnt become full of shit about audio, low and behold, what has happened.

Being a moderator sure is hard.

unlike me? aside from your delusions, when have you ever defeated me?

keystyle needs this kinda shit...quit being a jerkoff.

bez

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »
Check every keystyle Ive posted over the last week or so. PeAce!

Keystyle needs keystyle... lmao! Go jerk Roccy off you gay boy.

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »
yo lemme get in this, i go hard and long
like i do when i get with this british kids mom
ima finish him off, at least whats left of 'em
lookin at your Pic I SEE where they-got "Molester" from
fuckin broke ass Bloke, Broke Back wanna be
i leave you up in smoke, like my marijuana leaf WHAT

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »
 :D

Roccy

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »
LMAO...Bez, I'm pretty sure were like 3-3 in that battle, you might wanna check it again, and people are still gonna continue voting.

Bez man don't get upset, you got some really good lines, its just hard to flow. Plus, I'm sure you're good at something else man, lyricism aint ya thang.  ;D
how it really goes down..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »
Yup Bez won the battle as long as he agrees with the voter.  Kinda funny how that works...

to be fair ive seen it going both ways...nik and bez have both given theirselves more props than anyone else has given them...roccys the only chill one and its funny he had the best verse in here...bez had some good stuff and nik had a good line or two but talk about cliche.."like this" like that"...it amazes me you can talk about owning each other rhyming gymnastics with backflips...then in the next bar say u got robbed by 12 year olds...there was some other played shit but yall been bickerin so long i cant see the posts so im going from memory....and bez u cant drop a gazillion bars against 16 apiece if u condensed it down it would have been better but i lost interest..sum good bars but sum equally bad the blockbuster bar standsw out as horrible

and thats the trillest opinion in here cus i like none of you your usernames and numbers to me....easy

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 04:38:58 PM »
lol needle dick bez you dont want any drama with me... please...

and i say yall record this shit... any one can just fuckin type a bunch of shit together to sound cool... but im pretty sure Bez cant rap it....

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »
i level on man draw metal on man we are not the get along gang

HAHA this reminds of that bar props!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 01:29:22 AM »
Yup Bez won the battle as long as he agrees with the voter.  Kinda funny how that works...

to be fair ive seen it going both ways...nik and bez have both given theirselves more props than anyone else has given them...roccys the only chill one and its funny he had the best verse in here...bez had some good stuff and nik had a good line or two but talk about cliche.."like this" like that"...it amazes me you can talk about owning each other rhyming gymnastics with backflips...then in the next bar say u got robbed by 12 year olds...there was some other played shit but yall been bickerin so long i cant see the posts so im going from memory....and bez u cant drop a gazillion bars against 16 apiece if u condensed it down it would have been better but i lost interest..sum good bars but sum equally bad the blockbuster bar standsw out as horrible

and thats the trillest opinion in here cus i like none of you your usernames and numbers to me....easy

how can you not rhyme gymnastics and backflips? lol, i tell you about these euros, boy...and where did i give myself props in this thread? i thought my spit was decent, at best. also, what are you talking about, 12 year olds jacking me??...you really are a retard, aren't you? that coincided with the gymnastics line...didn't you hear about the scandal at last years olympics where the 12 year old asian girls were illegally used to win medals in gymnastics? you're fuckin dumb, man. LOL.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:47 AM »
your something else....are you above criticism??...damn valley girls i tell you...i didnt say you couldnt...he'll i think every textcee ever has rhymed it at some point...but its is corny beyond belief...may as well rhyme cat and hat ....and yeah i heard about i just didnt think it was clever and its a hella easy line to flip...and yes u have hence "only ppl who vote against me blah blah blah"

god i hate rich only children...do u want opinions on this shit or u an bez jus gunna carry on cryin @ each other and whoever gets bored 1st loses???

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 01:59:19 AM by CmeeNoMore »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 07:57:28 AM »
your something else....are you above criticism??...damn valley girls i tell you...i didnt say you couldnt...he'll i think every textcee ever has rhymed it at some point...but its is corny beyond belief...may as well rhyme cat and hat ....and yeah i heard about i just didnt think it was clever and its a hella easy line to flip...and yes u have hence "only ppl who vote against me blah blah blah"

god i hate rich only children...do u want opinions on this shit or u an bez jus gunna carry on cryin @ each other and whoever gets bored 1st loses???

criticism? you didn't criticize shit...do i look like bez here? you made false statements and I said you were wrong...claiming ive been cocky about my verse when I think it's decent at best just makes you look like a retarded nutrider. how is rhyming backflip with gymnastics corny? it's like any other rhyme, lmao. how can you even consider yourself an mc with the shit you say...that rhyme is not close to being the same as rhyming cat and hat...cat and hat is a one syllable rhyme, young'n, while backflip and gymnastics is a two syllable rhyme. do u even know what the fuck you're saying? to top all that off, that rhyme was within a bar, i coulda even put it as "attack the whack with my athleticism, shit's basically gymnastics", since the actual rhyme was in the next bar. last but not least, you didn't even read my rhyme...it said "the only people who voted against ROCCY", not me...step it up.

and wtf u talkin about, "rich only children"....you uk ass muufuckaz get pretty gay.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2009, 08:26:16 AM »
and you jews are damn sensitive??u wanna carry on sterotyping??cus truth be told im above it...and callin u a nut hugger etc is extra typin for me so i'll leave that to you

one question??am i wrong are you a rich only child??..if not i apologize

i didnt like the bar...ive seen that two syllable used to death...backflip gymnastic madd clips sad prick gats click match stick

its like multis 101..i jus expected better because ive seen better from you..but hey if u think its hot..difference of opinion...keep it movin...dont cry..i just wont give an opinion next time..

bez

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

and bez u cant drop a gazillion bars against 16 apiece if u condensed it down it would have been better but i lost interest..sum good bars but sum equally bad the blockbuster bar standsw out as horrible

I can and I did though didnt I mate. Every line was ill. Why would I want to condense classic material down, if you aint got the patience to read it, then dont, who cares, not me. Not to sound funny now but you are the dude who rhymes go to war, hoe to floor, and shit in every verse you drop. Even your verses got nothing on like the 8 I have murdered NIoccy with.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
and you know when i was 16-17 i rhymed a damn sight more complex

now i dont mind saying i write bars for raves...plus i got bored of ending every 2nd line in like_____....i prefer a more direct style and it works well for me,maybe not in text

and i'd dispute every bar being hot...but ONCE AGAIN thats my opinion...go in my threads and say my shits not complex...but you could never call it generic...you lot concentrate on multis and punchlines...i been there done that...now i work on my accenting alliteration and imagery etc

funny thing is the shit everyone used to jock aint flow as well to me as anything i drop nowadays

bez

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2009, 09:31:26 AM »
I dont know how anyone cud say any of my battle verse aint flowed. I read em and they flow precise. People just must be dumbasses really. They got flow, multis, wordplay, punches, personals, metas, everything that makes a good keystyle. Just having flow, doesnt make a keystyle rhyme. If that was the case then back in the day I would of won all my battles.