Author Topic: Roccy N Sccit - +++bringin back keystyle+++  (Read 2660 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Roccy N Sccit - +++bringin back keystyle+++
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:13 AM »
Not a big fan of internet battles and acapella written shit. But in my opinion - A lot of the written shit in this thread is just hard to read. Out of the 3 people i read on the front page id have to say 'sccitt' had the best stuff.

bez

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:56 AM »
Not a big fan of internet battles and acapella written shit. But in my opinion - A lot of the written shit in this thread is just hard to read. Out of the 3 people i read on the front page id have to say 'sccitt' had the best stuff.
open your eyes

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
I dont know how anyone cud say any of my battle verse aint flowed. I read em and they flow precise. People just must be dumbasses really. They got flow, multis, wordplay, punches, personals, metas, everything that makes a good keystyle. Just having flow, doesnt make a keystyle rhyme. If that was the case then back in the day I would of won all my battles.

you mis-understand...im sayin MY old stuff isnt up to scratch with what i write now...but thats the shit every1 used to tell me flowed perfect..

and yeah i'll rhyme war with ward in a 3 syllable rhyme its called accenting..youll find people like eminem lil wayne etc do it alot..u may not be able to pick it up on text but i dont care...i stopped trying to write good "keystyle" along time ago...i jot bars on here and occasionally i'll drop a 4 bar or an 8 bar that i think i could use elsewhere...as long as when i say it the shit flows perfect im nice...your shit did have a lot of good aspects but from a neutral perspective it was too long and you were reachin on sum punches...the jew nose and pasteurize lines were both good examples

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
open your eyes

lmao...you're such a fucking idiot. why are you sucking your own dick so hard? so far, everyone in this thread has said my flow was better than yours, and i think my flow was alright, at best. does that mean im hating on myself? get help, cuz being cocky when you're this weak will really fuck your chances of ever improving,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:22 PM »
and you jews are damn sensitive??u wanna carry on sterotyping??cus truth be told im above it...and callin u a nut hugger etc is extra typin for me so i'll leave that to you

one question??am i wrong are you a rich only child??..if not i apologize

i didnt like the bar...ive seen that two syllable used to death...backflip gymnastic madd clips sad prick gats click match stick

its like multis 101..i jus expected better because ive seen better from you..but hey if u think its hot..difference of opinion...keep it movin...dont cry..i just wont give an opinion next time..

yes...you're wrong.

and like I already said, i didn't think it was hot, i thought it was decent...are you payin attention?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
and you jews are damn sensitive??u wanna carry on sterotyping??cus truth be told im above it...and callin u a nut hugger etc is extra typin for me so i'll leave that to you

one question??am i wrong are you a rich only child??..if not i apologize

i didnt like the bar...ive seen that two syllable used to death...backflip gymnastic madd clips sad prick gats click match stick

its like multis 101..i jus expected better because ive seen better from you..but hey if u think its hot..difference of opinion...keep it movin...dont cry..i just wont give an opinion next time..

yes...you're wrong.

and like I already said, i didn't think it was hot, i thought it was decent...are you payin attention?

not particularly 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2009, 05:30:04 PM »
bez...another thing you need to work on is connecting your bars so that they dont look like a bunch of random lines stuck together. anyone can go on rhymezone and put a bunch of rhymes together, but if the bars don't coincide with one another, it looks amatuerish. there's a reason everyone in this thread doesn't think your vereses are hot besides yourself...look into it instead of sucking your own dick, son.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »
open your eyes

get help, cuz being cocky when you're this weak will really fuck your chances of ever improving,

I'm not even gonna comment on this too much because you guys are taking this wayyy to personally. First of all - You want my opinion? (Prolly not ::) ) These internet text battles are HECKA gay. If you are new to rapping and are just trying to get your bars up or whatever then thats cool. But when you start taking it this serious.....lol  ::)

Bez - All youre doing is trying to pull 'clever' metaphors and punchlines...when i read it i feel like you are overdoing it and trying to hard.  To be honest you come off sub par. Sorry man not hating on you im just giving my opinion here.

And i still stick with my first post, in my opinion 'Sccitt' had the best written right there. Also - When i was reading your shit it got painful nearing the end, i think making it longer than everyone elses worked against you on that one.

And again - Not hating on anyone im just saying. Stop taking this shit so serious before i bust out some SUPER WHACK shit and start talking like im the next Lil Wayne...hah...you get it? Super Wha.. never mind.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »
wow i never knew keystyles were judged on what it would sound like as an audio... i been out of this shit too long good beef haha
one man one mission

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »
it's like the higher that i glide the more clear shit becomes
you bitches need change more than street corner bums
muthafuckaz got no pride, like what a speech disorder does

that was nice... dont remember u being decent at best but shit was years ago n i was always drunk haha
one man one mission

bez

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »
As I said, the 'newbies' all say NIK was hotter. The vets are with me. I will take that. Cheers!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »
As I said, the 'newbies' all say NIK was hotter. The vets are with me. I will take that. Cheers!

which vets are with you? lmao. being delusional doesnt make your rhyming skill better.

bez

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »
im bored of owning you son

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »
lol...that's what i thought. the "vets" are on your side. your imagination is on some other shit... i can tell you've been hangin around lil boys way too much, man.

bez

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 10:09:58 AM »
lol...that's what i thought. the "vets" are on your side. your imagination is on some other shit... i can tell you've been hangin around lil boys way too much, man.

shouldnt you be touching Roccys crotch?