Author Topic: who likes obamas new plan?  (Read 808 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: who likes obamas new plan?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »
Bush gave me 600 last year I was like fuk yea ill like any president that gives me cash in my pocket
Bullets aint got no names

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »
I am talking about how if you get ssi or social security then you get an extra one time payment of 250.00 and if you got a job they are gonna give you a lil too plus they are going up on food stamps........so the poor get theirs...........

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:35 AM »
lmao at anybody who thinks the bailout are going to save the economy

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 12:26:37 PM »
lmao at anybody who thinks the bailout are going to save the economy

Well The New Deal helped lower the unemployment rate, and it was a similar type of plan.  I think we just need to keep strong while some form of science has a breakthrough.  It looks like genetics might take that place. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
yeah but where does that money come from that the "poor get theirs"
others that are workin and barely makin it
jus cuz someone has a job at 8 an hour dont mean shit and their money should be taken from them cuz someone has 14 kids and need to feed em
fuck tha gov't
its a fuckin circle
they pay more to the poor
by takin money from the ones that are barely makin anything

I am talking about how if you get ssi or social security then you get an extra one time payment of 250.00 and if you got a job they are gonna give you a lil too plus they are going up on food stamps........so the poor get theirs...........
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
But to understand the root cause of things and economics 101 you can't keep printing money unless you want hyperinflation. Of course technology is great and I myself have been an advocate for bio and nanotechnology. The only thing that concerns me though is that these technologies will be suppressed or ridiculously unaffordable so that pharmaceutical companies can sell u a treatment and not a cure. It is much more profitable to sell a treatment than a cure. It goes way back to the old good vs. evil or god vs. mammon thing and nothing will change until there is a power reversal. You can never serve the best interest of the people if you are in it for the profit. Thats why no bailout will ever work if the same idiots who created this mess are in their positions.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 05:33:47 PM »
But to understand the root cause of things and economics 101 you can't keep printing money unless you want hyperinflation. Of course technology is great and I myself have been an advocate for bio and nanotechnology. The only thing that concerns me though is that these technologies will be suppressed or ridiculously unaffordable so that pharmaceutical companies can sell u a treatment and not a cure. It is much more profitable to sell a treatment than a cure. It goes way back to the old good vs. evil or god vs. mammon thing and nothing will change until there is a power reversal. You can never serve the best interest of the people if you are in it for the profit. Thats why no bailout will ever work if the same idiots who created this mess are in their positions.

I agree with everything you just said except that you are calling these people idiots, they aren't idiots, they had a purpose, the IMF had a purpose when it raped south america, the big banks always have a purpose, you could argue that it's gotten out of control even for them but, even if that is true, their policies were designed to condemn the vast majority to economic terror due to their meglomania. I don't think for these people it's about money anymore per sa, it's about focusing on the west because they have sucked the wealth dry from elsewhere. The stimulus package won't work, the bank bailouts were meant to be the stimulus and instead theft on a head spinning scale is taking place right now and yet most people just shrug their shoulders. The economy is shrinking, therefore printing money whilst output plunges downwards only has one outcome and that is hyper inflation. Now you could see the situation becoming so bad that Obama is then blamed for the misery, the inflation and then out steps a new candidate to bring yet more bs rhetoric.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »
all i know is if this plan doesnt work, then america will no longer be a place to live

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »
haha ^^^it isnt already
muffuccaz are homeless cuz of the gov't
no need to wait til the major earthquake thats gon hit in 2012
fuck tha gov't
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 11:07:37 PM »
let's sing kumba yah.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 03:05:22 AM »
haha ^^^it isnt already
muffuccaz are homeless cuz of the gov't
no need to wait til the major earthquake thats gon hit in 2012
fuck tha gov't

Lol you certainly like voicing the words fuck the government....not that i disagree  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »
did you guys see that we will be getting money in the mail because of him?

obama's going to take away our guns
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens