Author Topic: Joe_Budden-Padded_Room-2009-[GroupRip]  (Read 2533 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe_Budden-Padded_Room-2009-[GroupRip]
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2009, 08:15:18 PM »
damn hes sellin like that?
i was near a best buy today, damn i should have check for this

i was at fye today...sold out....fuckin internet soldiers LOL

his label only put out like 70 thousand copies so they probably went quick.
lol well if sold tht many copies thts great for joe

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:39 AM »
God I love this album!!!  I have been listening to this nonstop since it came out and I am going to post up my review later

DIP DIP SET SET

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2009, 05:47:22 AM »
This is a very good album with some real stand out tracks on it and is a really introspective album to, so those looking for punch lines galore better look elsewhere but for lyricism, yeah this definitely falls into that category.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:56:47 PM by virtuoso »

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
can anyone plz hook it up with a link? thanks!

Blood$

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »
this album has really grown on me a lot, I bumped it a few more times this week... I forgot to check the FYE at the mall today to see if they had this cuz I was thinking about coppin' it, but I did check Best Buy and they either sold out or didn't order any  :(

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »
not a bad album but it definitely coulda been better.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 12:05:03 PM »
dont you mean ''Joe_Budddddddddddddddden-Padded_Room-2009"

lol
dope album tho!

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2009, 12:29:28 AM »
Someone posted this on the SOHH forum about what some of the songs are about. Guess its somewhat legit but everyones got there own opinions about what songs about what!!!

On gotta go he tells the listeners how he use to be a drug user and that he dont feel like living anymore. Dont make me is him having all kind of suicidal thoughts. In my sleep takes place in a mental institution. He is in a padded room by himself. He is obviously depressed most of the time....so when the nurse gives him his medicine((anti-depressant)), he start to hallucinate. Through out the course of the song he tells you why he is in the mental institution. The reasons are his career with def jam, the death of stack, his uncle mike and his grandmother ((keeps him depress)). While on drugs he start to elevate his life.....but his conscience come into play which show him hell v.s heaven. While in the padded room joey dreams and his depression ask if he is cheating b/c she doesnt want him to be happy instead wants him to be depress and suicidal which ties in with angel in my life. Angel in my life is where we see that joey was release into society and became a murderer. Then pray 4 me he is battling god since he chose to go with satan. On exxxes is where he chose his depression over the drugs which leads to him write a suicidal note on do tell. I couldnt help it isnt a bout a woman but him explaining that he couldnt help but chose depression.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2009, 03:11:44 AM »
Someone posted this on the SOHH forum about what some of the songs are about. Guess its somewhat legit but everyones got there own opinions about what songs about what!!!

On gotta go he tells the listeners how he use to be a drug user and that he dont feel like living anymore. Dont make me is him having all kind of suicidal thoughts. In my sleep takes place in a mental institution. He is in a padded room by himself. He is obviously depressed most of the time....so when the nurse gives him his medicine((anti-depressant)), he start to hallucinate. Through out the course of the song he tells you why he is in the mental institution. The reasons are his career with def jam, the death of stack, his uncle mike and his grandmother ((keeps him depress)). While on drugs he start to elevate his life.....but his conscience come into play which show him hell v.s heaven. While in the padded room joey dreams and his depression ask if he is cheating b/c she doesnt want him to be happy instead wants him to be depress and suicidal which ties in with angel in my life. Angel in my life is where we see that joey was release into society and became a murderer. Then pray 4 me he is battling god since he chose to go with satan. On exxxes is where he chose his depression over the drugs which leads to him write a suicidal note on do tell. I couldnt help it isnt a bout a woman but him explaining that he couldnt help but chose depression.

Damn, deep shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
yeah, this album is HELLA deep!

Exxxes is such an amazing track, when you figure out the meaning.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »

Absolutely incredible, it's why IMO Joey is the best alive.

DIP DIP SET SET

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2009, 10:47:55 AM »
was really impressed after first listen.

Its forcing me to have a budden week mm3, halfway house and padded room are going to be in rotation.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Blood$

« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »
I don't know if there's any other album out there that has grown on me as much as this one did... I fuckin' love this album now and have listened to it everyday this week, my rating has now changed from 3.5/5 to a 4/5... I wanna try to find a copy in a store so I can cop one

Prodigy really did get smashed on for real though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »
^give it a week, you'll be saying 5/5, ITS CLASSIC! 8)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
^give it a week, you'll be saying 5/5, ITS CLASSIC! 8)

Hell Yeah!!

DIP DIP SET SET