11 (50%)
who gives a fuck?
3 (13.6%)
got some crack?
4 (18.2%)
I´m hungry
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What's the deal with botox lips?  (Read 1300 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What's the deal with botox lips?
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2010, 03:36:00 PM »
there is nothing homosexual about a man is fucking a woman in her bleached asshole.   ;)

But who would want to with a perfectly good vagina right next to it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
^ A gay dude.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2010, 03:42:05 PM »
there is nothing homosexual about a man is fucking a woman in her bleached asshole.   ;)

why limit yourself to just one hole?  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
^ A gay dude.

a male fucking a female is the definition of straight.  fucking her in the ass isnt gonna change that definition. fucking a bitch in the ass doesnt mean youre all of a sudden gonna be attracted to men.  it just means you enjoy her tight ass. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2010, 03:47:55 PM »
^ The poor girl. And you where the one who said sleeping wit a woman was a sin some posts back playa. Lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2010, 03:53:40 PM »
^ The poor girl. And you where the one who said sleeping wit a woman was a sin some posts back playa. Lol.

isnt a sin for religious folk to fuck before theyre married?  thats why i was trying to ask you "how could the most natural of things be considered a sin?"  just because youre not married?  shiiit.

im not religious at all, and you can chalk that religious belief to one of the MANY reasons i dont choose to follow or believe in the bible.  

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »

isnt a sin for religious folk to fuck before theyre married?  thats why i was trying to ask you "how could the most natural of things be considered a sin?"  just because youre not married?  shiiit.

im not religious at all, and you can chalk that religious belief to one of the MANY reasons i dont choose to follow or believe in the bible.  

That's why you don't believe The Bible? It's not like you need sex. Sex is pure desire. It ain't no necessity. Food, water, a liver, a heart, air, yeah, but sexin' 20 different females a month is not needed to keep you alive. So to defend The Bible, what's really the purpose of doin' dat? Plus if you have feelings for somebody and sleep wit them, don't you think that's leaning more toward a venial sin anyway? If society wasn't the way it is today, ain't nobody would be doin' shit like this. What's so arousin' to sleep wit a female who been thru prolly 3 different niggas in a month. That shit is gross. You fuckin' her, who prolly still got the other dude's mess in her. Don't you think that's the point, The Bible's tryin' to make? That's how I take it. Marriage could mean the devotion man and woman got to each other. Adam and Eve man. Adam and Eve. They ain't have no rings, no marriage certificate or a big traditional white wedding, but they had a 'covenant'.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »
hey, you dont have to convince me.  ive thought marriage was a sham since i was 13.  i dont need a piece of paper to solidify my love for someone....the tax breaks are nice, but alimony isnt. 

im just asking, for religious folks, its in the bible that you have to be married before you have sex, no? 

i dont even remember why i asked you this a few weeks ago....i think it was cause i was reminded of a call on a radio show.  the stupid bitch was asking for advice on an abortion but wasnt sure cause abortions are against her religious beliefs, the host then asked her if she was married, she said no.  then he went off on her because sex out of wedlock is also against her beliefs, but she didnt have a problem doing that.    pwnage ensued.  lol

Chad Vader

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2010, 05:14:16 PM »

Nip Tuck; vaginal rejuvenation

(......roast beef sandwich  :P :P :P :P )

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:56:05 PM by Vader »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2010, 05:55:23 PM »
hey, you dont have to convince me.  ive thought marriage was a sham since i was 13.  i dont need a piece of paper to solidify my love for someone....the tax breaks are nice, but alimony isnt. 

im just asking, for religious folks, its in the bible that you have to be married before you have sex, no? 

i dont even remember why i asked you this a few weeks ago....i think it was cause i was reminded of a call on a radio show.  the stupid bitch was asking for advice on an abortion but wasnt sure cause abortions are against her religious beliefs, the host then asked her if she was married, she said no.  then he went off on her because sex out of wedlock is also against her beliefs, but she didnt have a problem doing that.    pwnage ensued.  lol
Lol.

Yeah, it's in The Bible. And obviously thru-out the religions. But if somebody wanna be anti-religion and look at it simplistically, Eve was Adam's wife, and it's the whole idea of the 'one flesh' thang. Right? Wordd.

Lol at the story. Lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2010, 06:14:17 PM »
why even bother with the pussy. the ass is sooooo much better and the way the bitches scream when it's in there just makes my dicc shiver in ecstacy.

seriously...why even bother with the pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2010, 09:57:47 PM »
there is nothing homosexual about a man is fucking a woman in her bleached asshole.   ;)

why limit yourself to just one hole?  

Touche!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE