11 (50%)
who gives a fuck?
3 (13.6%)
got some crack?
4 (18.2%)
I´m hungry
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What's the deal with botox lips?  (Read 1329 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: What's the deal with botox lips?
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2009, 10:56:26 PM »
fuccin a bitch in the ass is as normal as takin out the trash for your 79 year old grandfather.
So why you got a problem wit gay men for?

why? because nature has no place for gay men. so they're getting fucced one way or the other.

the ironic thing about that statement is that the 'gspot' for men is in the anus.  fucking nature has a way of fucking with us, huh?

no offense but you speak from experience?. how the fucc can you know that. gay people tend to lie. i don't believe a word of it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »
Ey man, Adam and Eve where man and wife, before any marriage licenses and wedding ceremonies.

so basically youre saying its open to interpretation and people can choose what to follow and what not to follow?  ahh...gotya.  ;)

No, back in the days they jumped the broom and was 'married' under God. Validating a marriage in the 21st century is a whole notha story. If that's the woman you plan on marrying, and being wit the rest of your life, fuck buying the marriage certificate. You gotta buy a marriage to legalize it? Please. Feel me homie.

getting a marrige license is the legal side of things.  dont you still need to get married under the 'eyes of god' in a church or by a priest of a father or whatever the fuck it is?

so till that day, you would be a sinner.  it is what it is, QT.  there really is no way around it, unless you pick and choose what you follow.  ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »
fuccin a bitch in the ass is as normal as takin out the trash for your 79 year old grandfather.

why? because nature has no place for gay men. so they're getting fucced one way or the other.

the ironic thing about that statement is that the 'gspot' for men is in the anus.  fucking nature has a way of fucking with us, huh?

no offense but you speak from experience?. how the fucc can you know that. gay people tend to lie. i don't believe a word of it.

its a medical fact homie. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
dont blame me...i didnt create humans.  "god" did.  in his image.

oh shit...god is a faggot! LMAO  

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »

wheres sik when you need him...he knows everything about ass

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »
Ey man, Adam and Eve where man and wife, before any marriage licenses and wedding ceremonies.

so basically youre saying its open to interpretation and people can choose what to follow and what not to follow?  ahh...gotya.  ;)

No, back in the days they jumped the broom and was 'married' under God. Validating a marriage in the 21st century is a whole notha story. If that's the woman you plan on marrying, and being wit the rest of your life, fuck buying the marriage certificate. You gotta buy a marriage to legalize it? Please. Feel me homie.

getting a marrige license is the legal side of things.  dont you still need to get married under the 'eyes of god' in a church or by a priest of a father or whatever the fuck it is?

so till that day, you would be a sinner.  it is what it is, QT.  there really is no way around it, unless you pick and choose what you follow.  ;D

Exactly, it's the legal side of thangs. I think the covenant to each other is more powerful than all that, ain't it? Yes'um.`

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

'Member that when you get your first colonoscopy or rectal exam.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »

Exactly, it's the legal side of thangs. I think the covenant to each other is more powerful than all that, ain't it? Yes'um.`

i dont think you follow and i really dont feel like explaining it any further.  

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »
Yeah, I feel the same way.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »
sigh.  one last shot.

try to keep up, qt.

when a  religious couple gets married they have to do 2 things.  1) get a marriage license at city hall for taxes, etc.  2) get married by a priest so theyre together under the eyes of god.

ITS TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

until you, a religious man, does the SECOND one, you ARE a sinner if you have sex.  simple as that.  you cannot just say "we're married" and make it fact.  it doesnt work that way.  you NEED to have a priest or father present to marry you. 

if you still dont get it, well then fuck it. 

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »

'Member that when you get your first colonoscopy or rectal exam.

no I dont wanna remember that

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.  one last shot.

try to keep up, qt.

when a  religious couple gets married they have to do 2 things.  1) get a marriage license at city hall for taxes, etc.  2) get married by a priest so theyre together under the eyes of god.

ITS TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

until you, a religious man, does the SECOND one, you ARE a sinner if you have sex.  simple as that.  you cannot just say "we're married" and make it fact.  it doesnt work that way.  you NEED to have a priest or father present to marry you. 

if you still dont get it, well then fuck it. 
Oh my God I know what you are sayin' mannnnn. I sees you, I sees you.

ThaChamp

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2009, 01:24:19 AM »
im more confused about this topic then Wykid is confused about his sexuality...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »
^ LMFAO

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »
im more confused about this topic then Wykid is confused about his sexuality...

lol  ag, you keep trying to take shots at me, sending me pms and shit.  when you gonna realize you aint worth my time?