Author Topic: god bless america  (Read 2216 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: god bless america
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 06:41:25 PM »
i wonder what would happen if i take an american flag and piss on it in the middle of a crowded place?

this being LA, i doubt itd be a big deal.  not as big a deal as but fuck kentucky or some shit. 

i might try it some time.  lmao

You're such a rebel.

But seriously, why don't you go to East L.A. and burn a Mexican flag and see what happens????

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »
Of course God would bless America. The U.S. opens its borders to millions of people from all over the world and allows them to live in peace, freedom, and prosperity.

We truly are a great country. God bless America.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »
i wonder what would happen if i take an american flag and piss on it in the middle of a crowded place?

this being LA, i doubt itd be a big deal.  not as big a deal as but fuck kentucky or some shit. 

i might try it some time.  lmao

You're such a rebel.

But seriously, why don't you go to East L.A. and burn a Mexican flag and see what happens????

OMG... his back... oh my god his back... Let us slaughter the fatten calf, give this man the finest ropes... The Prodigal Son is back!!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 06:54:41 PM »

OMG... his back... oh my god his back... Let us slaughter the fatten calf, give this man the finest ropes... The Prodigal Son is back!!!

Yes I have indeed returned. Someone has to educate you left wing loons.......

Bananas

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 06:59:41 PM »
ALL HAIL REAL AMERICAN!!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 07:03:11 PM »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »
Of course God would bless America. The U.S. opens its borders to millions of people from all over the world and allows them to live in peace, freedom, and prosperity.

yes you let people live in peace, Rest in Peace that is, after you've killed them.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 09:38:32 PM »
the real funny part is politicians and god.

what the fuck ever happened to separation of state and religion?
Separation of Church and State is blown way out of proportion. The concept (and Amendment) was intended so that people wouldn't be discriminated against and so the government wouldn't set up official religious institutions like the Church of England. The intent wasn't to drive out religion from politics.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 10:25:27 PM »
lol @ the last line
pigs dont fly....in any weather
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 09:06:18 AM »
lol @ the last line
pigs dont fly....in any weather

What's a ghetto bird then?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »

Separation of Church and State is blown way out of proportion. The concept (and Amendment) was intended so that people wouldn't be discriminated against and so the government wouldn't set up official religious institutions like the Church of England. The intent wasn't to drive out religion from politics.

The Constitution does not contain the phrase "separation of church and state". All it says is that the government will not establish a national religion.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »
The Dogg!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 03:32:07 PM »

The Constitution does not contain the phrase "separation of church and state". All it says is that the government will not establish a national religion.
True, but the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the 1st Amendment pretty much establishes such.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 05:19:06 PM »

Oh yeah, watch what gets established, wait a few more years, the word Jesus and God is gonna be like fuck and shit. Those words will be bleeped like a rap record on MTV.