Author Topic: wow I gots laid the fuck off....  (Read 620 times)

Rugged Monk

wow I gots laid the fuck off....
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:48:25 PM »
...ahh well off to the welfare office earlye in the morn!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:53:05 PM by Overfiend flip coins like Anton Chigurh »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wow I gots laid the fuck off....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:54:23 PM »
haha off to the welfare office
you might see a woman there wit 14 kids surroundin her like shes got some good shit
(if your in her area)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »
...ahh well off to the welfare office earlye in the morn!

go unemployment first. See what's up there. Welfare is an ugly system.

Hey Ma

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
Sorry about that. I don't know anything about Austalia's unemployment system, but hopefully you get some help soon and are able to cover your expenses!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »
haha off to the welfare office
you might see a woman there wit 14 kids surroundin her like shes got some good shit
(if your in her area)
There goes your credit score.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 08:36:03 AM »
join the club i got laid off last week. Oh and good luck finding a job no matter how much education u got.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 08:52:57 AM »
well I think that in the spirit of Ron Paul, no one signs up for shit like unemployment or welfare and stop robbing our tax payers money.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 08:58:07 AM »
Oh and good luck finding a job no matter how much education u got.

Exactly man. I been out of a job for a few months and it sucks DICK yo!! Im deadass about to apply to Macdeezies and work for like a month then just buy a lb. and quit or something LOL  ::)

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »
Damn man.  Sorry to hear that.  Keep your head up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
well I think that in the spirit of Ron Paul, no one signs up for shit like unemployment or welfare and stop robbing our tax payers money.

Okay let me do summarise what a stupid response that was, the banks have created the depression so why you choose to mention him in this thread is beyond me. However since you have, welfare creates dependency but yes I don't agree with doing away with it, some people do need it BUT if it wasn't for the bubbles being created then popped, there would be stability and with stability there would be much less need for the level of welfare which is currently in full throttle. So fuck the tacit approval of the government, fuck the bankers and fuck the republicans and the democrats, a few good apples in both parties but both fruit baskets are rotten to the core so it barely matters about the few good apples.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »

Okay let me do summarise what a stupid response that was, the banks have created the depression so why you choose to mention him in this thread is beyond me. However since you have, welfare creates dependency but yes I don't agree with doing away with it, some people do need it BUT if it wasn't for the bubbles being created then popped, there would be stability and with stability there would be much less need for the level of welfare which is currently in full throttle. So fuck the tacit approval of the government, fuck the bankers and fuck the republicans and the democrats, a few good apples in both parties but both fruit baskets are rotten to the core so it barely matters about the few good apples.

what what should the two people here that got laid off do, and for how long?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

what what should the two people here that got laid off do, and for how long?

Did you actually read what I said, it seems you didn't as I just said that doing away with welfare is not something I support but that the number on welfare and the fraudulent activities of the banks go hand in hand, hence fuck the bankers and fuck both parties

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »
Well if we followed Ron Pauls advise we wouldn't be in this mess. But since we are in a mess, i'm gonna do my part to take the unemployment checks. Its about survival. Im not about to go live on the streets at 23.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »
Cheers everybody. Just got back from the welfare office, actually here we call it 'centrelink'. It seems I can get 'youth-allowance' which is for full time students, its only $100 a week but I guess its better than nothing, thing is they won't start giving me any money for another month...I got money saved but its for an illuminati pilgrimage holiday in Europe I been planning for a year and Im not giving that up!

Its shame cus with my old job I was clocking $250 a day working just two days a week in a store slangin formal wear and shoes to people , then going to university every other day. It was so sweet...now it looks like I better get packed and go home to mommy....

....its not so bad, many people worse off than me (the country is going through bush fires, drought, flood on top of everything else) at least I only got 1 more year of study then I can get a real job with more security. fingers crossed.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »
haha back to mommy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.