Author Topic: That which doesnt kill me...  (Read 435 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: That which doesnt kill me...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »
its a sticky in gspot, i just learned yesterday

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 02:11:25 PM »
WILL MAKE ME STRONGER!!!!!

8) 8) ;D

yeah, but what if you got hit by a speeding truck while you were walking across the street?  What if due to the accident you needed to have both of your arms, and both of your legs amputated, and you suffered severe brain damage to the point where you could not speak or even eat without a feeding tube. Youd still be alive. Would you be stronger?
damn....makes me wanna bump this shit

Metallica-One
btw,how in the fuck do you embed video's god damnit?....

what you do is take the link

then you change the "?" and "=" characters  to two "/" characters

so it looks like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7qzCvmUuPLc

then put it in the flash brackets next to the insert image option

there you go.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

8) 8) ;D

yeah, but what if you got hit by a speeding truck while you were walking across the street?  What if due to the accident you needed to have both of your arms, and both of your legs amputated, and you suffered severe brain damage to the point where you could not speak or even eat without a feeding tube. Youd still be alive. Would you be stronger?
damn....makes me wanna bump this shit

Metallica-One
btw,how in the fuck do you embed video's god damnit?....

what you do is take the link

then you change the "?" and "=" characters  to two "/" characters

so it looks like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7qzCvmUuPLc

then put it in the flash brackets next to the insert image option

there you go.
nice,props J

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 10:29:01 PM »
What if you get gang raped by aids infested crack heads and your contract the virus?  Technically it wouldn't make you stronger, it would weaker and weaker until it eventually kills you.

wouldnt that defeat the purpose of "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger"?  youll be dyeing in the end..so you obviously wont get stronger.

if you survive the aids, and cope through the rape then you will be stronger. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »
What if you get gang raped by aids infested crack heads and your contract the virus?  Technically it wouldn't make you stronger, it would weaker and weaker until it eventually kills you.

wouldnt that defeat the purpose of "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger"?  youll be dyeing in the end..so you obviously wont get stronger.

I think that was the point.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:30 AM »
Difficult phases in life are trials and initiations that everyone must go through.  You personally decide what to do with it.  Some people crumble, and I understand that.  Others use it to look deep within themselves and find the positive, even when it seems like there isn't one.  Don't get caught up in the hype of things that happen to you in life like you are the only person in the world that bad things happen to. 

I've recently began letting things go that used to bother me because in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter.  Life is just a big test, you make the choice to be positive or negative about it.  You decide your own fate.

Peace

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 07:01:53 AM »

8) 8) ;D

I'm gonna go with heightened sense of smell on this one  ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Life itself makes you weaker and weaker until you eventually die. So just being alive itself makes the "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger" statement false  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »

Life itself makes you weaker and weaker until you eventually die. So just being alive itself makes the "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger" statement false  ;)
to a point, thats true.

but when youre a month old, youll get stronger as the years pass.  youll continue to get stronger in your teens and early adult life and to your adult life.  i dont know at what point the body and mind starts to regress..but before we reach that point, we do get stronger...mentally and physically.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

8) 8) ;D

I'm gonna go with heightened sense of smell on this one  ::)

lol!

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »
Floydness, you are A-NNOYING.