Author Topic: Dr. Dre - We Run This City (Topless) f/ T.I. & Nas [CDQ-DIRTY-NODJ]  (Read 10055 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Topless f/ T.I. & Nas ***RUMOURED 1st DETOX SINGLE***
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »
haha
but yeah

this track isnt really all that special its average i dont get why people are jizzin all in they pants
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »
its a alright song,i like the r-kelly joint better.i like that grown up fly type of laid back music,but this is alright.

PLANT

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »
call me crazy but TI sounded better on this than Nas IMO, even tho Ti's part is written for Dre to spit

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »
My fault it's a Pre-School Playground for (westcoast) music.  My bad homey, i ain't mean to offend you.

Jaydc555

« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2009, 06:47:04 PM »
Lol any new dre track even a radio rip of a reference track gets mad responses.shows how much people want detox.judging by the fact that everyone goes nuts over anything dre related detox will do big numbers.as for the song its a good track nothing amazing.I like ti I bought most of his albums but I don't know I'd rather hear westcoast shit on detox.I want it to be quality but I'd rather hear crooked or nipsey or jay rock instead of anyone from the east or south.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »
4 pages full of "LBIA" "enyce" comments (in this topic alone) make this forum go extremely down in relevance/reliability.  and for all the other haters too.  if you don't like it bcuz you REALLY FEEL IT DOESN'T bang is one thing, but when you don't like it bcuz a (southern) MC is on it iz str8 hatin'.  You niggaz have to be extremely prejudice or racist.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »
HAHA DAMN I TRIED NOT REPLYIN BUT FUCK IT, ITS TIME FOR DRETOX
RACIST SOUNDS DOPE THO
SAY SOME MORE DUMB SHIT AND I MIGHT HAVE TO REPLY
FUCK THEN AGAIN THATS EVERY POST OF YOURS
FUCKIN DRETOX!!!

4 pages full of "LBIA" "enyce" comments (in this topic alone) make this forum go extremely down in relevance/reliability.  and for all the other haters too.  if you don't like it bcuz you REALLY FEEL IT DOESN'T bang is one thing, but when you don't like it bcuz a (southern) MC is on it iz str8 hatin'.  You niggaz have to be extremely prejudice or racist.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »
Lol any new dre track even a radio rip of a reference track gets mad responses.shows how much people want detox.judging by the fact that everyone goes nuts over anything dre related detox will do big numbers.as for the song its a good track nothing amazing.I like ti I bought most of his albums but I don't know I'd rather hear westcoast shit on detox.I want it to be quality but I'd rather hear crooked or nipsey or jay rock instead of anyone from the east or south.

People just really want to see what the hype is all about. It's been what 10 years? We want to see what we waited for this long.

In my opinion, I truly do not believe there is anyway possible this album will meet everyone's expectations. The level that people have set in their mind's is unreachable and no matter what this is not going to be the project people waited on.

Do I hope I'm wrong? Sure, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
YEAH REAL SHIT EFFEX
DRETOX FUCK FACES!!!

People just really want to see what the hype is all about. It's been what 10 years? We want to see what we waited for this long.

In my opinion, I truly do not believe there is anyway possible this album will meet everyone's expectations. The level that people have set in their mind's is unreachable and no matter what this is not going to be the project people waited on.

Do I hope I'm wrong? Sure, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »
gucci mane > detox

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »
This is too dope!!! a CDQ better drop, T.I. was sick, Nas was Nas, the chorus is straight piff! Real laid back shit, Detox is finally coming

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »
HAHA
damn listenin to dre's other work
TIME FOR DRETOX!!!

gucci mane > detox
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »
Detox is the most anticipated album of all time pretty much regardless of genre.so you have to expect people to have unrealistic expectations.but once they listen to it a few times it will wear off and your just left with some dope ass music.

MarshColin

« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »

Co-sign

Jaydc555

« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2009, 07:07:51 PM »
People buy a dr dre album for westcoast music.if you want a southern album go buy a southern album.