Author Topic: mark morrison, dmx, eastwood, meech "innocent man" meech wells spoke 2 Tray Dee  (Read 2137 times)

MarshColin

I didn't see this coming. That's not to say I don't wanna see this song blow up though! Great track, hoping it does big things. My only complaint is that they have been milking the shit out of this song for the last 5 years by doing different versions of it. This one is by far my favorite.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Yo..this is such a chill remix....

Eastwood is gonna be heard all over the world on this one man
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EFFeX

Eastwood is gonna be heard all over the world on this one man

Yessir, this is the kind of moment I'm sure a lot of people were waiting on!

I wish them all success!

eastwood1

• 'G'
thanks for all the support and this song was a blessing just needed that west coast touch we gave it new west up! props to my homie meech he is the monsta behind this one!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo where can I get this trak?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit thanks for the info yall!

btw, what happend to NWWO vol. 4??
its done just doin a few more songs with eastwood and i had a few projects get in the way but its comin by march 4sho!
did you manage to get e-white on it?

MEECH WELLS

its done just doin a few more songs with eastwood and i had a few projects get in the way but its comin by march 4sho!
no luck on getting ewhite i did talk to him on myspace he said he wrote to the track but i dropped eastwood on that track now
NEW WEST HONCHO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i was listenin to e-white n rbx on that hi-tek shit
damn shit is dope as fuck
E-WHITE BRING THAT GANG BANG MUZIK
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no luck on getting ewhite i did talk to him on myspace he said he wrote to the track but i dropped eastwood on that track now
yeh, i remember you tellin me this before that you got eastwood to rap on a track instead, and you said that you would try get e-white on another track.
so you havnt talked to him since then?...

MEECH WELLS

yeh, i remember you tellin me this before that you got eastwood to rap on a track instead, and you said that you would try get e-white on another track.
so you havnt talked to him since then?...
nope i havent spoken with him hit him up and wake him up my nig! im busy grinding
NEW WEST HONCHO

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Meech Wells took the New West to a new level with this track! New West is now going MAINSTREAM!

EFFeX

Meech Wells took the New West to a new level with this track! New West is now going MAINSTREAM!

I been tellin' dudes it's possible to keep it real, but reach the mainstream. That's exactly what these dudes been doing with NWWO, those are quality mixes.

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
Well after all the BS in the 90s with Badboy and Deathrow its a good look seeing DMX & Mark Morrison collabin with the West. The west has more talent than anywhere else in the world. The media just black balls artists from Cali. I always knew it would take something like this to re-spark the light. Game and 50 did it in 2003. By the way how long is DMX locked up for? I smell a big come back from him if he gets his mind right.
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

RECOGNIZE187

mp3 cd quality anyone?

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yo East you came off on this shit, the track bumping Meech, but East when the fuck is that long awaited album going to drop man its long over due since death row days???Also what up with a new Selfmade mixtape or album? That shit is missing in the game right now, you all need to start droppin one after the other flood the industry bro they cant do shit but fall in line......