Author Topic: Another Detox Reference Track! T.I. - Shit Popped Off [Audio]  (Read 4210 times)

woof

Re: Another Detox Reference Track! T.I. - Shit Popped Off [Audio]
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
"At the crib and a ? when the phone ring, pick it up, it's Dr.Dre saying 'It's on, King'"..
"Ey shut the fuck up for a second, where you at Dre?"
"I tell them bitches 'come on get in the Maybach', 57 S, head straight to where Dre at"

Gin, Doggystyle, blue denim, fitted caps, louie rag, etc.. the second verse seems to be written for Snoop Dogg..

exactly what i'm feeling
even the "alright, alright" ad-libs are for snoop

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 04:05:14 PM »
Definetly sounds like it's written for Dre on the 1st verse and Snoop on the 2nd. I imagine the track being really dope with their vocals but nothing spectacular. It's hard to judge beats too because we are most likely dealing with a rough cut version again.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 04:07:34 PM »
how whoever is leaking this got a copy of this is beyond me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 04:19:50 PM »
I think it's Aftermath. This is Dre we're talking about, he was always so careful about the leaks. IMO they're using the tracks that won't make the album as a tool to create buzz. And the whole thing were they leak rough cuts first and then final versions later adds  even more expectation.

Matty

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »
leaking rough cuts is a terrible look for dre imo. its not like he's coming out with videos of him working in the studio on unfinished tracks and laying his creative process out for all to see on the regular. very strange tactics if its deliberate, although it definitely worked with 'crack a bottle'.

evo

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 04:49:03 PM »
TI runnin shit

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 04:51:16 PM »
TI runnin shit

Detox is gonna be That Bang!

Matty

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »
this is definitely better than the other shit that's been leaking recently. feeling the beat way more. coulda been a big track.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »
Both are sick tracks, but Topless was way better than this. Theres only one T.I. track left, will they be dumb enough to leak that one too? Whoever's doing it is really fucking shit up for T.I.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »
Is there a cdq out?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2009, 06:02:32 PM »
Damn, Aftermath really has the Internet fans tightly wrapped around their finger, don't they.  It's sad to see how gullible and easily manipulated people are  :(

To the Aftermath marketing department, I guess I can't blame you for exploiting the fans.  It's their fault for falling for your LIE.  Detox is not real, but people want to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, Detox, etc.  If it helps them sleep at night...
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »
no-dj version maybe cdq
#
http://sendspace.com/file/ozgpy4

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »
whether it comes out or not
one things for sure
dr. dre is one of the most underrated rappers there is, and he can still spit
DRETOX!!!
but yeah fuck detox and jimmy

Damn, Aftermath really has the Internet fans tightly wrapped around their finger, don't they.  It's sad to see how gullible and easily manipulated people are  :(

To the Aftermath marketing department, I guess I can't blame you for exploiting the fans.  It's their fault for falling for your LIE.  Detox is not real, but people want to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, Detox, etc.  If it helps them sleep at night...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dameons

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »
I read today that T.I. and Dre did 3 tracks together. 2 of the tracks didn't make the cut , and 1 did. Also , that they are leaking these 2 purposely bcuz T.I. is the hottest artist out , so these cuts will be used for buzz purposes. It said that the one that was selected features T.I and Rakim and is called something like "Drauma means trauma unit" or something like that. I'll go back and find my source right quick.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
I read today that T.I. and Dre did 3 tracks together. 2 of the tracks didn't make the cut , and 1 did. Also , that they are leaking these 2 purposely bcuz T.I. is the hottest artist out , so these cuts will be used for buzz purposes. It said that the one that was selected features T.I and Rakim and is called something like "Drauma means trauma unit" or something like that. I'll go back and find my source right quick.

Rakim on there?! damn