Author Topic: Another Detox Reference Track! T.I. - Shit Popped Off [Audio]  (Read 4209 times)

Lunatic

Re: Another Detox Reference Track! T.I. - Shit Popped Off [Audio]
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »
I read today that T.I. and Dre did 3 tracks together. 2 of the tracks didn't make the cut , and 1 did. Also , that they are leaking these 2 purposely bcuz T.I. is the hottest artist out , so these cuts will be used for buzz purposes. It said that the one that was selected features T.I and Rakim and is called something like "Drauma means trauma unit" or something like that. I'll go back and find my source right quick.
find that source
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »
This is better than that Topless track for me but still nothing mind blowing. Still better than virtually anything else that gets released these days.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2009, 07:34:47 PM »
"At the crib and a ? when the phone ring, pick it up, it's Dr.Dre saying 'It's on, King'"..
"Ey shut the fuck up for a second, where you at Dre?"
"I tell them bitches 'come on get in the Maybach', 57 S, head straight to where Dre at"

Gin, Doggystyle, blue denim, fitted caps, louie rag, etc.. the second verse seems to be written for Snoop Dogg..

But Tip calls himself King and has a whole song devoted to Louie Rags? Plus fitted caps can hardly be associated with Snoop

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2009, 07:54:33 PM »
Damn, Aftermath really has the Internet fans tightly wrapped around their finger, don't they.  It's sad to see how gullible and easily manipulated people are  :(

To the Aftermath marketing department, I guess I can't blame you for exploiting the fans.  It's their fault for falling for your LIE.  Detox is not real, but people want to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, Detox, etc.  If it helps them sleep at night...

I'm 23 and have been a Dre fan since i saw Friday & heard  'Keep Their Mutha-Fuckin' Head's Ringin' when i was a kid, ever since that time & when 2001 came out I realized just how truly inspirational dude is, but if this shit up here in the quote above has any validity, which frankly it does undeniably so considering the recent utterance's of Stat. I'm beginning more more to believe such accusations, cause the last time i 'Looked Out For Detox" was 2005 when it was supposed to come out. so since 2005 I've just immersed my self in D.O.C., Bishop Lamont & Eminem shit. but I'm def loyal & haven't paid for an album in a minute, but will buy Relapse, Relapse 2, The Reformation, Detox & especially if not more importantly & above all else would certainly pay C4$H M0N3Y for 'Voice's Thru Hot Vessel's' or what ever The D.O.C. will put out next, the lyric's on 'Heltah Skeltah' FAR SURPASS ANYTHING DRE'S THINKING ABOUT IN HIS RAP'S, but it's not his style so it don't matter, but I still maintain that what DOC put on an album is way more prevalent & need's to be looked more closely @t than Dre's party song' s (which are much needed, don't get me wrong) in my ultimately humble opinion that all i got's to say.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »
thank you and have a nice day

Damn, Aftermath really has the Internet fans tightly wrapped around their finger, don't they.  It's sad to see how gullible and easily manipulated people are  :(

To the Aftermath marketing department, I guess I can't blame you for exploiting the fans.  It's their fault for falling for your LIE.  Detox is not real, but people want to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, Detox, etc.  If it helps them sleep at night...

I'm 23 and have been a Dre fan since i saw Friday & heard  'Keep Their Mutha-Fuckin' Head's Ringin' when i was a kid, ever since that time & when 2001 came out I realized just how truly inspirational dude is, but if this shit up here in the quote above has any validity, which frankly it does undeniably so considering the recent utterance's of Stat. I'm beginning more more to believe such accusations, cause the last time i 'Looked Out For Detox" was 2005 when it was supposed to come out. so since 2005 I've just immersed my self in D.O.C., Bishop Lamont & Eminem shit. but I'm def loyal & haven't paid for an album in a minute, but will buy Relapse, Relapse 2, The Reformation, Detox & especially if not more importantly & above all else would certainly pay C4$H M0N3Y for 'Voice's Thru Hot Vessel's' or what ever The D.O.C. will put out next, the lyric's on 'Heltah Skeltah' FAR SURPASS ANYTHING DRE'S THINKING ABOUT IN HIS RAP'S, but it's not his style so it don't matter, but I still maintain that what DOC put on an album is way more prevalent & need's to be looked more closely @t than Dre's party song' s (which are much needed, don't get me wrong) in my ultimately humble opinion that all i got's to say.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »
a sad day in hip hop....

TI with another cliche wack verse, Dre with another leftover quality beat.  Seriously these tracks are NOTHING compared to 2001 tracks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »
damn thats nuthin but the truth but you gon get alot of hate for sayin that (hate for sayin the truth)
at least we have the chronic to fuck wit

a sad day in hip hop....

TI with another cliche wack verse, Dre with another leftover quality beat.  Seriously these tracks are NOTHING compared to 2001 tracks
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »
damn thats nuthin but the truth but you gon get alot of hate for sayin that (hate for sayin the truth)

a sad day in hip hop....

fa real, I just been bumpin Next Episode then I hear this track and I'm  :puke:

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »
Expectations are way too High... whatever Dre will put out u will end up hating it

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »
Expectations are way too High... whatever Dre will put out u will end up hating it

nope, that track he did with Slim Thug wasn't bad at all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »
yeah str8 up
that "showdown" is a fuckin crazy banger
his flow on that shit is fuckin classic, and the sound is insane
them ja rule disses he did, bangin
the wash
you know
i mean his chronic shit
and cats say well a eastcoast rapper wrote one of his biggests hits,
yeah compare "still dre" to this shit?
NO COMPARISON NEEDED!!

a sad day in hip hop....

Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »
...been on repeat all day... the shit popped off-the shit popped off

Avalanche

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »

a sad day in hip hop....

i think youre just expecting party tracks. these two that have leaked are pretty nice. this one sounds real grown up, its refreshing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »
nah since you talk wit sense, i will reply
nah i dont expect part traxx
i was the one that said he should do another tribute to his fallin son
that shit he did on chronic for his brother, was and always will be dope
so he needs to come wit the same formula but updated
fuck features
 A DRE ALBUM
NO T.I., NO LL, NO CUBE, NO SNOOP
JUS RAPPIN

a sad day in hip hop....

i think youre just expecting party tracks. these two that have leaked are pretty nice. this one sounds real grown up, its refreshing.
Cube

jaytee

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »
This is a cool little track. It has a smooth vibe and cool for an unfinished track.  Dre vocals or no Dre doing vocals, it's not really something that I think would be album worthy for Detox.