Author Topic: New York Post racisit cartoon toward Obama as a shot dead Chimp WTF???  (Read 705 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: New York Post racisit cartoon toward Obama as a shot dead Chimp WTF???
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »
Unbelievable.  That is def a reference / threat to Obama.  Over the last couple weeks, I have done TONS of research and have actually concluded that Obama may not be controlled by the Illuminati or NWO as I had previously thought.  This type of threat is extremely bold. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »
Unbelievable.  That is def a reference / threat to Obama.  Over the last couple weeks, I have done TONS of research and have actually concluded that Obama may not be controlled by the Illuminati or NWO as I had previously thought.  This type of threat is extremely bold. 

I just look at the policies and the administration list, this is what points to him being controlled. The fact that top chief scum bags like Kissinger speak so admiringly of him should beg the question why. That being said, what it is which leads you think to think he is not controlled by the globalists?

Also, a death threat? or a cartoon which cleverly creates the impression that it's Obama vs the globalists? these people are extremely intelligent and this is likely yet another psy op, a nice distraction to create the impression of difference, if he doesn't ban extraordinary rendition, doesn't repeal the patriot act, the military commissions act at the very least, then it's obvious which side he bats for.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 11:29:31 AM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

I just look at the policies and the administration list, this is what points to him being controlled. The fact that top chief scum bags like Kissinger speak so admiringly of him should beg the question why. That being said, what it is which leads you think to think he is not controlled by the globalists?

Also, a death threat? or a cartoon which cleverly creates the impression that it's Obama vs the globalists? these people are extremely intelligent and this is likely yet another psy op, a nice distraction to create the impression of difference, if he doesn't ban extraordinary rendition, doesn't repeal the patriot act, the military commissions act at the very least, then it's obvious which side he bats for.

You know the plane crash in Buffalo NY that killed 50 or so people?  There happened to be a couple of very important people on that flight...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-plane-victims14-2009feb14,0,2863046.story

Reporting from Silver Spring, Md. — If tragedy brings people together, the still-unexplained crash of a Continental Airlines commuter jet Thursday night forever links Beverly Eckert and Alison Des Forges, two extraordinary women who led separate crusades, against seemingly impossible odds.

Eckert was a Sept. 11 widow who turned her grief into powerful advocacy. She helped force a reluctant Bush White House to create the 9/11 commission to investigate the attacks, and then helped push Congress to pass sweeping reforms of America’s secret intelligence agencies.

"She really redefined for America how to be an effective activist and a committed citizen," said Tim Roemer, a member of the 9/11 commission and liaison to the victims’ families. "That’s an extraordinary achievement."

Des Forges led a tireless, often dangerous campaign to bring to justice the perpetrators of the 1994 Rwandan genocide and other massacres. She appeared as an expert witness in scores of war crimes trials and other judicial proceedings around the world.

"There really was no one like her," said Kenneth Roth, executive director of the Human Rights Watch. "Here is this diminutive woman, barely 5 feet tall, 66 years old, who still had the energy of a 25-year-old to travel around the world to help save the victims of terrible slaughter." …

Last week, Eckert visited the White House when President Obama met with relatives of those killed in the 9/11 attacks, and the bombing of the USS Cole, to explain the new administration’s policies on capturing and prosecuting suspected terrorists, and preventing future attacks.
[Future attacks from who, exactly? What if the 9/11 commission was flawed, and omitted key information that was shared with Obama directly in this meeting? A meeting that was probably wiretapped, and may have changed Obama’s mind about a lot of things? What would "preventing future attacks" mean, then, in this context?]

Speaking at the White House Friday, Obama praised Eckert as "an inspiration to me and to so many others." …

Like Eckert, Des Forges often defied conventional wisdom as well as government leaders, and provoked ire as well as praise.

Rwanda banned her from returning last year after she led a public campaign to hold senior government officials accountable for killings that followed the genocide. That put her at odds with U.S. policy as well as Rwanda’s ruling elite.

"She often was cited as if she was the opposition party in Rwanda," said Philip Gourevitch, a New Yorker writer and author of a book on Rwanda. He called her "very skillful at using the press and international courts as essentially a bully pulpit for her agenda."

In all, Des Forges appeared as expert witness in 11 trials for genocide at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, as well as at trials in Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Canada.

This is just one of several examples that have already taken place in his short Presidency that lend to the fact that he may be standing up to the powers that be.  To me, this picture is very symbolic and most def a threat to Obama to fall in line "or else".

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »

First of all Jrome I have no doubt he has been threatened but,,,i don't think they would depict a threat in a cartoon like that, that just seems to have been done for shock value and stir up a hornets nest and secondly, there have been a speight of publicized plane crashes recently and so this could just be tragic fortune on behalf of those individuals.

You know the plane crash in Buffalo NY that killed 50 or so people?  There happened to be a couple of very important people on that flight...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-plane-victims14-2009feb14,0,2863046.story

Reporting from Silver Spring, Md. — If tragedy brings people together, the still-unexplained crash of a Continental Airlines commuter jet Thursday night forever links Beverly Eckert and Alison Des Forges, two extraordinary women who led separate crusades, against seemingly impossible odds.

Eckert was a Sept. 11 widow who turned her grief into powerful advocacy. She helped force a reluctant Bush White House to create the 9/11 commission to investigate the attacks, and then helped push Congress to pass sweeping reforms of America’s secret intelligence agencies.

"She really redefined for America how to be an effective activist and a committed citizen," said Tim Roemer, a member of the 9/11 commission and liaison to the victims’ families. "That’s an extraordinary achievement."

Des Forges led a tireless, often dangerous campaign to bring to justice the perpetrators of the 1994 Rwandan genocide and other massacres. She appeared as an expert witness in scores of war crimes trials and other judicial proceedings around the world.

"There really was no one like her," said Kenneth Roth, executive director of the Human Rights Watch. "Here is this diminutive woman, barely 5 feet tall, 66 years old, who still had the energy of a 25-year-old to travel around the world to help save the victims of terrible slaughter." …

Last week, Eckert visited the White House when President Obama met with relatives of those killed in the 9/11 attacks, and the bombing of the USS Cole, to explain the new administration’s policies on capturing and prosecuting suspected terrorists, and preventing future attacks.
[Future attacks from who, exactly? What if the 9/11 commission was flawed, and omitted key information that was shared with Obama directly in this meeting? A meeting that was probably wiretapped, and may have changed Obama’s mind about a lot of things? What would "preventing future attacks" mean, then, in this context?]

Speaking at the White House Friday, Obama praised Eckert as "an inspiration to me and to so many others." …

Like Eckert, Des Forges often defied conventional wisdom as well as government leaders, and provoked ire as well as praise.

Rwanda banned her from returning last year after she led a public campaign to hold senior government officials accountable for killings that followed the genocide. That put her at odds with U.S. policy as well as Rwanda’s ruling elite.

"She often was cited as if she was the opposition party in Rwanda," said Philip Gourevitch, a New Yorker writer and author of a book on Rwanda. He called her "very skillful at using the press and international courts as essentially a bully pulpit for her agenda."

In all, Des Forges appeared as expert witness in 11 trials for genocide at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, as well as at trials in Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Canada.

This is just one of several examples that have already taken place in his short Presidency that lend to the fact that he may be standing up to the powers that be.  To me, this picture is very symbolic and most def a threat to Obama to fall in line "or else".

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 12:13:52 PM »
It took me a minute to find this, you replied inside my quote lol...

First of all Jrome I have no doubt he has been threatened but,,,i don't think they would depict a threat in a cartoon like that, that just seems to have been done for shock value and stir up a hornets nest and secondly, there have been a speight of publicized plane crashes recently and so this could just be tragic fortune on behalf of those individuals.

This was the first fatal commercial plane crash in the 2.5 years in the US.  You can't turn a blind eye to the connection of these 2 women politically.  Obama was sympathetic to the 9/11 woman (just met w/ her last week!) and she was pushing to have 9/11 re-investigated.  I'm sure her meeting w/ Obama was wiretapped and they probably didn't like what they were hearing.  And it JUST SO HAPPENS that another very significant political activist was on the same flight?  The Times article directly states that she went against official US policy and was banned from Rwanda, and was considered part of the opposition party there.

I believe Eckert was the main target, but they esentially killed 2 birds w/ one stone.  And again, I believe that was a direct threat to Obama telling him (for lack of a better term) "Don't go there" in regards to 9/11 investigations...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
Members of Congress didn't read the bill?  They had to, they voted on every single item in the bill!  So they're all well aware of what is in the bill.  They just didn't read the final package because 1. they know what is in it already and 2. they want it to pass it ASAP. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 12:23:38 PM »
It took me a minute to find this, you replied inside my quote lol...

This was the first fatal commercial plane crash in the 2.5 years in the US.  You can't turn a blind eye to the connection of these 2 women politically.  Obama was sympathetic to the 9/11 woman (just met w/ her last week!) and she was pushing to have 9/11 re-investigated.  I'm sure her meeting w/ Obama was wiretapped and they probably didn't like what they were hearing.  And it JUST SO HAPPENS that another very significant political activist was on the same flight?  The Times article directly states that she went against official US policy and was banned from Rwanda, and was considered part of the opposition party there.

Lol sorry, well there was the plane which crashed into the Hudson river, the individuals concerned were extremely fortunate to get away with that. However concerning the first person there, he has never made any signals that he would investigate 911 and for that matter, the fact his cabinet is loaded with hawks would signify that it's not in their interests for it become properly investigated. Concerning the other person you mention, it is something I will have to re-read but the finger of blame was aimed at the french (rwanda) and not the US. I can not see therefore why that person in particular would be targeted .

I believe Eckert was the main target, but they esentially killed 2 birds w/ one stone.  And again, I believe that was a direct threat to Obama telling him (for lack of a better term) "Don't go there" in regards to 9/11 investigations...

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:56:44 PM by virtuoso »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »
Members of Congress didn't read the bill?  They had to, they voted on every single item in the bill!  So they're all well aware of what is in the bill.  They just didn't read the final package because 1. they know what is in it already and 2. they want it to pass it ASAP. 

Not true, I saw the clip from congress showing a republican complaining about not having enough time to properly analyse the bill before throwing the bill being thrown on the table.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

Not true, I saw the clip from congress showing a republican complaining about not having enough time to properly analyse the bill before throwing the bill being thrown on the table.

It's true what I said.  That Republican just wants to throw a fit because he just wants to rally support against the bill.  Anybody that knows how Congress works knows that every item in the stimulus package was analyzed and voted on. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »

It's true what I said.  That Republican just wants to throw a fit because he just wants to rally support against the bill.  Anybody that knows how Congress works knows that every item in the stimulus package was analyzed and voted on. 

Actually I was wrong, the full bill is almost 1000 pages long there is no way that that can be read through properly and analysed closely within a few days. Ahh even Kucinich supported this bill  ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

Actually I was wrong, the full bill is almost 1000 pages long there is no way that that can be read through properly and analysed closely within a few days. Ahh even Kucinich supported this bill  ::)

lol ok bro, so somehow Congress didn't vote on every single item in the stimulus plan.  People didn't read the final version because everything in the final version was already looked at.  No douchebag is going to add something on the bill that wasn't talked about before hand. 

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 12:54:57 PM »
The New York Post has always been a rather moronic paper. i don't think they wanted to be racist and did it on purpose, i just think they have the political sensitivity of the average chimp. they'll have to find someone else to edit-in-chief the next NY Post.

lol u cant be serious! you dont think they wanted to be racist? I dont see how it could be interpreted any other way.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 05:37:56 PM »

1000 pages of text is a huge amount of information to decipher in a week let alone...how many hours/days?,
Also they do not vote on every sub section within each issue, come on now, it goes back to what I said, it was no doubt simply skimmed over and if it wasn't the provisions for health care alone are eye opening to say the least.

lol ok bro, so somehow Congress didn't vote on every single item in the stimulus plan.  People didn't read the final version because everything in the final version was already looked at.  No douchebag is going to add something on the bill that wasn't talked about before hand. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »

1000 pages of text is a huge amount of information to decipher in a week let alone...how many hours/days?,
Also they do not vote on every sub section within each issue, come on now, it goes back to what I said, it was no doubt simply skimmed over and if it wasn't the provisions for health care alone are eye opening to say the least.

you also forget that congress members have staffers to read for them, how many do you think actually read that shit. Hillary Clinton couldn't even be bothered to read a bill she voted for call, A joint resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq. She claimed her vote is not "a vote for any new doctrine of preemption" but what the fuck are we going to use arms against Iraq for??

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 04:08:15 AM »

you also forget that congress members have staffers to read for them, how many do you think actually read that shit. Hillary Clinton couldn't even be bothered to read a bill she voted for call, A joint resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq. She claimed her vote is not "a vote for any new doctrine of preemption" but what the fuck are we going to use arms against Iraq for??

Yup very true, I would assume that congess members for the most part get a summary of what the bills contain and then it's simply a matter of them okaying what they hear. That in itself is disturbing because it's an open admission that they have become little more than the final okayers, applies to the vast majority of them anyway.