Author Topic: [My] Review of The Game last night at Anaheim (2/18)  (Read 637 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: [My] Review of The Game last night at Anaheim (2/18)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:08:43 PM »
Here's some pics-

Hittman:

Clyde Carson:

Game:

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »
You should be grateful you get to see him at all, living in Cali.

For us overseas cats, its very hard to see some of the westcoast arists. People like Nipsey and Clyde will never even come to our countries.

Be thankful for what you got, not negative about what you didnt get !

Peace.

djrazeone

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »

I wasnt trippin as much about the $40 i dropped but more of WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME that was...he brought out no one ..NO ONE..i didnt even see Juice or Phat Rat or anyone in the background on stage..and this is supposed to be the LAX tour..

i was there as well....but imma say this i rate it 8.5/10 to me the game put up a good show....(then again i got free tickets shout out to sez)....the game did his job and had everyone hype and the crowd was goin crazy.....so i mean it was good to see but if u go to the game show and expect to other people your crazy....this is "the game" concert plus i heard jay rock got add to the lax tour as well.....

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »
this is obviously the works of the promoter.  Promoter books show... Costs super doe to get Game. Then he gets his money back by booking as many unknown cats who are willing to pay money to open for game. Quality doesn't matter. He doesn't give Game his regular Price, so Game does a couple of songs (Promoters money worth) Sucks for you.
And the guy that brought out Hittman was probably
Boston  George, small white guy. Usually brings out hittman.
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »
hmmm...i always thought he put on good shows...oh well...i would still go c em...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »
this is obviously the works of the promoter.  Promoter books show... Costs super doe to get Game. Then he gets his money back by booking as many unknown cats who are willing to pay money to open for game. Quality doesn't matter. He doesn't give Game his regular Price, so Game does a couple of songs (Promoters money worth) Sucks for you.
And the guy that brought out Hittman was probably
Boston  George, small white guy. Usually brings out hittman.

Lol he doesnt get money by getting other acts to pay to perform, thats ass backwards for the performers. He makes his money from ticket and drink sales. Even the unknown cats will get paid or get free bar tab...