Author Topic: Youth...  (Read 455 times)

Floydness

Youth...
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »
how do u guys feel about getting old? do u guys embrace it? are u afraid to get old and die? me personally, I dont wana get old.. Im 22 and to be honest I dont wana get any older.. I think its especially bad for chicks since people dont exactly pine over older women... To me, youth is fresh, youth is feeling alive, youth is beauty.. dont get me wrong.. a lot of good things come with age as well (intelligence, experience, accomplishments, etc) but I still feel like youth is wasted on the young.. unless ur smart (in these days, not that many young people are) you will spend ur youth making stupid mistakes that u will regret (but of course result in your knowledge, if u learn from ur mistakes that is). To be honest, im fine with dying.. its a part of life, we all die. The thought of being old and past ur prime is another story... share.. ??? :-X :-\ :'( :( ;D :D

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Youth...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:22 PM »
train of thought

and yes, im fine with getting old.  even tho im a ways away from it. im only 21. 

getting old is part of life, so bring it on!

btw, old isnt synonymous with death.  anyone can die at any time.  we could have an earth quake right now that kills 500,000 people.

death dont discriminate.  thats for damn sure.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:42 PM »
well being 19 and 1/2 i think about it quite often...

when i was younger i couldnt wait until i became 18 and was able to buy my own blunt wraps and im excited to turn 21 when i can go to bars and pick up bitches and have many one night stands...

but now that im 19 and dealing with college and my future and deciding what i want to do... i miss being 16 in high school, not having to do shit but smoke weed all day and go to school, have no responsibilities, but when i was 16 i couldnt wait until now i guess lol

im excited to live through my 20's and see what gods brings to me... i prolly wont get depressed about my age until im around 40 and 50 and im a fat short mexican man with having to deal with my bullshit kids and bullshit wife ect ect....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:14 PM »
i prolly wont get depressed about my age until im around 40 and 50 and im a fat short mexican man with having to deal with my bullshit kids and bullshit wife ect ect....

LOL

thats a good outlook on life man!  lol

you dont have to get married and you dont have to have kids.  especially if you feel you NEED to do those things cause society says thats the "norm".   fact is, the "norm" is 1 out of 2 marriages end in divorce, and people without kids have more fun.  they could still go out and not give up their lives cause they got little ones.

im not saying you shouldnt get married or have kids, but do it for the right reasons, not cause your family or society says you need to.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »
i prolly wont get depressed about my age until im around 40 and 50 and im a fat short mexican man with having to deal with my bullshit kids and bullshit wife ect ect....

LOL

thats a good outlook on life man!  lol

you dont have to get married and you dont have to have kids.  especially if you feel you NEED to do those things cause society says thats the "norm".   fact is, the "norm" is 1 out of 2 marriages end in divorce, and people without kids have more fun.  they could still go out and not give up their lives cause they got little ones.

im not saying you shouldnt get married or have kids, but do it for the right reasons, not cause your family or society says you need to.   

oh i know that... i mean im not planning on having kids until im 30 have a good job ect ect
but i mean thats the best thing to do at that age IMO not because its the norm or whatever but thats because thats what i want to do...

im just saying its gonna suck when im around 40 and 50 because thats just when it starts to suck im assuming lol

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 12:40:27 AM »
I just accept it. It's a part of the cycle of life.
All that is young will one day be old. A vibrant red rose will eventually wither up, lose its petals, and die.
That's also why i don't put much stock on "looks". Because it has to fade away but internal beauty doesn't.
Being 20, all i can do is to try and enjoy my youth while i have it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »
haha bullshit kids n wife
i feel you
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 08:05:37 AM »
A wise man once said....

"The youth is wasted on the youth"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »
it is nice being 39, it is not as bad as all are making it out to be.I am scared to turn 40 but hey if you live your going to turn another age,yall feel me?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »
You are old as dirt.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 10:21:09 AM »
I feel old as dirt prince...........lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 10:37:55 AM »
hell nar im 22 and im glad age seems to be bringin some wisdom

and lol i alway sforgot americans cant drink til they 21 that sucks

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 11:40:48 AM »

How many Americans do you thnk have adheared to that law?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »

How many Americans do you thnk have adheared to that law?

not many obviously...but what age did u start drinkin properly?

Matty

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »
22-32 has gotta be the prime decade for most people 8)