Author Topic: Youth...  (Read 452 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Youth...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »
22-32 has gotta be the prime decade for most people 8)

i dunno i packed a lifetime into 16-21 8)

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »
I accept it too.. im just saying lol.. I duno why that thought pops into my mind here and there..

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »
You are old as dirt.

ur karma will come around lol... when ur old some kid is going to make u feel like shit about ur age..  :-\ ::) ;D

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »
how do u guys feel about getting old? do u guys embrace it? are u afraid to get old and die? me personally, I dont wana get old.. Im 22 and to be honest I dont wana get any older.. I think its especially bad for chicks since people dont exactly pine over older women... To me, youth is fresh, youth is feeling alive, youth is beauty.. dont get me wrong.. a lot of good things come with age as well (intelligence, experience, accomplishments, etc) but I still feel like youth is wasted on the young.. unless ur smart (in these days, not that many young people are) you will spend ur youth making stupid mistakes that u will regret (but of course result in your knowledge, if u learn from ur mistakes that is). To be honest, im fine with dying.. its a part of life, we all die. The thought of being old and past ur prime is another story... share.. ??? :-X :-\ :'( :( ;D :D
goodbye..when do you expire?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »
how do u guys feel about getting old? do u guys embrace it? are u afraid to get old and die? me personally, I dont wana get old.. Im 22 and to be honest I dont wana get any older.. I think its especially bad for chicks since people dont exactly pine over older women... To me, youth is fresh, youth is feeling alive, youth is beauty.. dont get me wrong.. a lot of good things come with age as well (intelligence, experience, accomplishments, etc) but I still feel like youth is wasted on the young.. unless ur smart (in these days, not that many young people are) you will spend ur youth making stupid mistakes that u will regret (but of course result in your knowledge, if u learn from ur mistakes that is). To be honest, im fine with dying.. its a part of life, we all die. The thought of being old and past ur prime is another story... share.. ??? :-X :-\ :'( :( ;D :D

good post. you're right. we spend our youth just being stuck in school and acting like idiots. it's when we get older that we become wiser.

and older women aren't bad. what you smokin on? lol

I ain't about to tap a 60 year old though if you know what I'm saying.

-Not Likely

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »
im about to turn 23 and honestly i still feel like a child, im apprihensive as hell, also exited, to just get out on my own and work, but yea, getting old sucks, after 40 its all over

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 10:33:47 AM »
guys it really is not that bad,I mean you might hit a bad spot w/35 cuz thne you have to deal w/the idea you will be 40 in 5 years................

but after 35 it goes up hill not down hill.............you see me I am quite a happy person............

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »
im 18 and dont wanna get past like 22 lol (i dont wanna die, but i wish i could stay around 22 forever lol)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »
im 18 and dont wanna get past like 22 lol (i dont wanna die, but i wish i could stay around 22 forever lol)

you and the rest of the world. :P

herpes

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 04:13:36 PM »
I cant wait for old age... retirement, socks up to my knees, sponge baths, nurses wiping my ass.... that is LIVING.

Money

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

good post. you're right. we spend our youth just being stuck in school and acting like idiots. it's when we get older that we become wiser.

and older women aren't bad. what you smokin on? lol

I ain't about to tap a 60 year old though if you know what I'm saying.

-Not Likely
http://www.scary-crayon.com/haiku/118-120/
http://sarahjanesmith.cosmic-archer.com/episodeguide.html
i'd hit it (shes 61)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »
i prolly wont get depressed about my age until im around 40 and 50 and im a fat short mexican man with having to deal with my bullshit kids and bullshit wife ect ect....

LOL

thats a good outlook on life man!  lol

you dont have to get married and you dont have to have kids.  especially if you feel you NEED to do those things cause society says thats the "norm".   fact is, the "norm" is 1 out of 2 marriages end in divorce, and people without kids have more fun.  they could still go out and not give up their lives cause they got little ones.

im not saying you shouldnt get married or have kids, but do it for the right reasons, not cause your family or society says you need to.   

oh i know that... i mean im not planning on having kids until im 30 have a good job ect ect
but i mean thats the best thing to do at that age IMO not because its the norm or whatever but thats because thats what i want to do...

im just saying its gonna suck when im around 40 and 50 because thats just when it starts to suck im assuming lol

depends on how you look at it man.  If you have kids when youre 30, by the age of 40 your kids will only be 10...youll still be parenting. BUT, by the age of 50 your kids will be able to take care of themselves. If youre smart during these next 20 yrs...you could have a nice lil savings by that time and be able to travel, etc. Theres a reason why those fuckin cruise ships are filled with old people, cus theyre usually the ones who can finally afford the shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"