Poll

Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??

Crooked I - Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
29 (85.3%)
N.I.N.As Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
Dorasels Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
LA Nash - The Death Row EP
1 (2.9%)
Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) with Daz, Soopafly, Bad Azz, And More
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??  (Read 2930 times)

EFFeX

Re: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »
Why sell it to one person for hundreds of dollars? Sell it to MULTIPLE people for a cheap price...

2euce 7even

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
so crooked i won (like i expected), does it mean we will never hear the other things you mentioned in the poll?
like dorasel, la nash,etc.?

MarshColin

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »
Roscoe Philaphornia OG is not that rare. It's just the advance version.

miragedesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »
dont sell it to one person, alot of people want this album...

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
well i dunno how much money 1 dude would spent on that album but if u would sell for like 20-30 bucks and i bet at least 20 people would buy this shit, u would make like $400-600.im not hatin tho get your money but the real crooked i fans would appreciate it if they can get a copy.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

I Thought Bout That, But Then Typical Routine IS Some1 Leaks It, People Bitch Bout Price, People Talk SHit. I Seen Other People Put Stuff Out N I Watch What Happens... I Figure Let 1 Person (Or Group Of People) Get It N If He Wants 2 Make A Project Out Of It Or Whatever, Thats On Them...

2euce 7even

« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
so crooked i won (like i expected), does it mean we will never hear the other things you mentioned in the poll?

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2009, 10:08:05 AM »

Tha Other Shit I Will Put Out In Normal Project Style Later Down The Line, It Wont B That Long Tho So Dont Worry.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »

Tha Other Shit I Will Put Out In Normal Project Style Later Down The Line, It Wont B That Long Tho So Dont Worry.

Thank God, I don't know how much longer I can wait for that Soopafly track!   

That's a good idea with that Crooked I CD, let someone else buy it and decide if he wants to make it a project or not.  YOu could take advance orders and then release it to everyone who paid at once.  THey'll undoubtedly leak it, but you would at least get your money's worth.  But that's a lot of work and headaches, because people will always bitch like they didnt' get their order, or it wasn't professionaly light-scribed or didn't get a free T-Shirt.  That exact same thing happened with the last OFTB album FTPE released.

EFFeX

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2009, 10:48:17 AM »

That's a good idea with that Crooked I CD, let someone else buy it and decide if he wants to make it a project or not.  YOu could take advance orders and then release it to everyone who paid at once.  THey'll undoubtedly leak it, but you would at least get your money's worth.  But that's a lot of work and headaches, because people will always bitch like they didnt' get their order, or it wasn't professionaly light-scribed or didn't get a free T-Shirt.  That exact same thing happened with the last OFTB album FTPE released.

I don't care about no light scribe or nothing, LOL. Just give me the CD in the highest audio quality you can and we good to go!

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »

I Thought Bout That, But Then Typical Routine IS Some1 Leaks It, People Bitch Bout Price, People Talk SHit. I Seen Other People Put Stuff Out N I Watch What Happens... I Figure Let 1 Person (Or Group Of People) Get It N If He Wants 2 Make A Project Out Of It Or Whatever, Thats On Them...

good!
I'll buy all of them with a correct price.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2009, 10:59:56 AM »

I don't care about no light scribe or nothing, LOL. Just give me the CD in the highest audio quality you can and we good to go!

I agree man, but there were people that were mad that some copies of the OFTB were lightscribed and some weren't.  I just want the music.  No cover art or CD artwork would be official anyway, so who cares?

EFFeX

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:08 AM »

I agree man, but there were people that were mad that some copies of the OFTB were lightscribed and some weren't.  I just want the music.  No cover art or CD artwork would be official anyway, so who cares?

I hear you, I'll just make my own cover art! LOL

hobomotel

« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »
Dude do you have any unreleased N.I.N.A?

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »
well i dunno how much money 1 dude would spent on that album but if u would sell for like 20-30 bucks and i bet at least 20 people would buy this shit, u would make like $400-600.im not hatin tho get your money but the real crooked i fans would appreciate it if they can get a copy.

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA! I got a dub on it at least!