Poll

Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??

Crooked I - Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
29 (85.3%)
N.I.N.As Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
Dorasels Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
LA Nash - The Death Row EP
1 (2.9%)
Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) with Daz, Soopafly, Bad Azz, And More
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??  (Read 2924 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
I want, "Say Hi To The Bad Guy", look at the results, its a no contest, drop this for us man!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »
Dorasels Death Row Album

The one that was signed to Rap-A-Lot?

I want, "Say Hi To The Bad Guy", look at the results, its a no contest, drop this for us man!!!

:P :P :P Sounds nice,so yeah put up for sale on amazon and cdbaby  ;)

Str8 up. Where did DRF go lol? He aint answering any ones questions, whats the tracklist...and whens he gonna drop it?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure the N.I.N.A. LP was completed...but these Crooked I snippits got me hyped...I'm surprised Suge wouldn't drop this considering it shits on anything that dropped in '02-'04

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure the N.I.N.A. LP was completed...but these Crooked I snippits got me hyped...I'm surprised Suge wouldn't drop this considering it shits on anything that dropped in '02-'04

N.I.N.A.'s LP was completed. Crooked I wrote about 1/4th of with Eastwood. The DR webmaster has tried saying N.I.N.A. only had four songs on Death Row, but my ears have heard other wise.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure the N.I.N.A. LP was completed...but these Crooked I snippets got me hyped...I'm surprised Suge wouldn't drop this considering it shits on anything that dropped in '02-'04

N.I.N.A.'s LP was completed. Crooked I wrote about 1/4th of with Eastwood. The DR webmaster has tried saying N.I.N.A. only had four songs on Death Row, but my ears have heard other wise.

I thought it was more than 1/4 of the album. Crook did a pretty good job with "Too Street 4 TV". The thing is there's no list of confirmed tracks that exist other than "Untouchable" w/2pac or "Life" w/Eastwood.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2009, 05:39:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure the N.I.N.A. LP was completed...but these Crooked I snippets got me hyped...I'm surprised Suge wouldn't drop this considering it shits on anything that dropped in '02-'04

I thought it was more than 1/4 of the album. Crook did a pretty good job with "Too Street 4 TV". The thing is there's no list of confirmed tracks that exist other than "Untouchable" w/2pac or "Life" w/Eastwood.

It was some where around 1/4th, but I know it was around there. Also, yeah he did. No Tighter Wish and some other tracks leaked back in the day.

EFFeX

« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »

Oh aight, thanks for the confirmation, that's what I always heard. I knew Crooked and East wrote for her, but I never knew how much was actually accomplished.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »
out of these choices, give me Crooked I BUT, give me Kurupt & Quik's Blaqout album anyday! 8)

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2009, 01:14:37 AM »
DeathRowsFinest types exactly like Jonny Tanna.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2009, 05:06:44 AM »
Right.......... :D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2009, 07:02:22 AM »
Cool thing to do would be to drop the Crooked I album one track at a time, one song a week, sort of like he did with the HHW.  If we got one song a week, it'd give us a chance to really enjoy it and bump it, rather than getting 16 songs all at once. 

Also, you can just pm me the Soopafly/Roscoe OG song if you want, I won't tell anyone you gave it to me or share it with anyone.  I need that Soopafly!!

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2009, 07:16:40 AM »
After Thinkin Bout It.... I Think Imma Put This Shit Up On Ebay N Let It Go There... Tracklisting N When It Will B Up 2 Follow

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2009, 07:44:32 AM »
After Thinkin Bout It.... I Think Imma Put This Shit Up On Ebay N Let It Go There... Tracklisting N When It Will B Up 2 Follow

After the demand I knew you were gonna want to make a profit on it.... but fuck it get your money.... or name a total price for it and WE will all pitch in to cover the cost if it reasonable (like in the Hunneds) so the people and real fans have get a copy.... how about leaking that Roscoe then??

EFFeX

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2009, 07:51:17 AM »
Cool thing to do would be to drop the Crooked I album one track at a time, one song a week, sort of like he did with the HHW.  If we got one song a week, it'd give us a chance to really enjoy it and bump it, rather than getting 16 songs all at once. 

Also, you can just pm me the Soopafly/Roscoe OG song if you want, I won't tell anyone you gave it to me or share it with anyone.  I need that Soopafly!!

Na man, that's exactly what killed "Block Obama" dropping the tracks one at a time. It was long and stretched out and turned the mixtape into a joke. Imagine how bad it would look for an album.

JohnnyL

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2009, 08:28:53 AM »

After the demand I knew you were gonna want to make a profit on it.... but fuck it get your money.... or name a total price for it and WE will all pitch in to cover the cost if it reasonable (like in the Hunneds) so the people and real fans have get a copy.... how about leaking that Roscoe then??

Good idea.  That would probably be better, because if it goes to a single buyer on ebay, then it may still remain unleaked.  It would all depend on who buys it.  But, if deathrow's finest can be persuaded to sell it to the people on this board, it would ensure that a lot of the long-time fans who've waited for this, will finally get to hear it.