Poll

Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??

Crooked I - Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
29 (85.3%)
N.I.N.As Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
Dorasels Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
LA Nash - The Death Row EP
1 (2.9%)
Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) with Daz, Soopafly, Bad Azz, And More
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??  (Read 2916 times)

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
Re: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2009, 11:33:24 AM »
Do the pre-order thing!!! and wait till you get 40-50 sales to make sure you get a decent chunk of change then hook that shit up!!!

I don't even care about a physical CD... gimme the 320kps mp3 and i'm good.... put it on rapidshare or something like that and for the people who paid just give them a link

hurrup cuz i'm to itching to hear that shit and i got the funds ready to put in yo pockets lol

whatever you wanna charge but like homie said $20-$30 is a fair price

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »
Your a prick DRF, just leak the fuckin songs or at least sell em to people and make w.e u paid for it and make a profit or w.e you want. Dont sell it to one person for like $1000, that person obv aint gonna leak it. How is it a headache, get confirmed buyers, how arent there like 100 people who want this? Theres like 1000's easily!!!

EFFeX

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »
How is it a headache, get confirmed buyers, how arent there like 100 people who want this? Theres like 1000's easily!!!

Exactly.

All he has to do is sell a bunch of them and not ship them until a certain order is reached. That way he can avoid leaks.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2009, 05:07:13 PM »
How is it a headache, get confirmed buyers, how arent there like 100 people who want this? Theres like 1000's easily!!!

Exactly.

All he has to do is sell a bunch of them and not ship them until a certain order is reached. That way he can avoid leaks.

Yah haha, this guys CLEARLY like 16 years old or under and doesnt know wtf hes doing. He can easily make a few grand off of this if he does it properly like you said in your other post. Get people to buy it through paypal, which is the easiest way and then not ship them until he makes $1000 or $1500 or w.e he wanted!!!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

Exactly.

Yah haha, this guys CLEARLY like 16 years old or under and doesnt know wtf hes doing. He can easily make a few grand off of this if he does it properly like you said in your other post. Get people to buy it through paypal, which is the easiest way and then not ship them until he makes $1000 or $1500 or w.e he wanted!!!

lol nah he prolly just a lil bit lazy
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

EFFeX

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »

Exactly.

Then he can go the Pay Pal route with MP3s... It's done all the time.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »

Exactly.

Then he can go the Pay Pal route with MP3s... It's done all the time.
agree
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Jaydc555

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »
Listen to the people!we would all pay money for the mp3s.don't sell it on eBay someone who pays a 1000 is not going to want to share

acgrundy

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2009, 05:29:45 PM »
you bootleggers are not businessmen and you know nothing about business...you shouldn't get into something that you know nothing about

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »
Hilarious Shyt Indeed....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »
you bootleggers are not businessmen and you know nothing about business...you shouldn't get into something that you know nothing about

I'm not a bootlegger, but I do know one thing. It's called supply and demand. There isn't mass quantities to go around like the time of prohibition.

Al Bundy

« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
I'll be honest with you, I want the music. Am I going to pay anything over 10 dollars? No.

Go ahead and set yourself up for failure by selling it for some stupid ass amount when it's just going to be leaked.

EFFeX

« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »
I'll be honest with you, I want the music. Am I going to pay anything over 10 dollars? No.

Go ahead and set yourself up for failure by selling it for some stupid ass amount when it's just going to be leaked.

See, this is the way I look at it. Say he sells it for $1500... who is going to buy that? Pretty much an obsessed Crooked I fan. Now, if someone wants it that bad, they are going to do one of three things with it.

1) Keep it in his desk drawer forever and never let a breathing soul hear it.
2) Try to sell it for MORE than $1500 to make himself a profit.
3) Leak it to other Crooked I fans that probably put him up to buying it.

I'm going with option 1 or 3, because he'd have to sell it for MORE than he bought it for to make a profit and that just wouldn't be possible. No one is going to pay, let's say $2,000 for one CD.

I think if anyone throws down that type of loot is showing that the music really means something to them and would want others to appreciate it as well...

Either that or their as GREEDY as Suge!  >:(

Blood$

« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2009, 07:17:34 PM »
I wanna hear that Roscoe album, then Crooked I's...

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »
theres a reason inthebank was so profitable, they sold cds at a price people can afford..... heres a #1 rule in business no matter what u do

theres a difference between making money and being greedy

We would rather sell 1 cd 1000 times for $15

then 1 cd 10 times for $100

if you want to do the album right pm me