Poll

Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??

Crooked I - Say Hi 2 Tha Bad Guy
29 (85.3%)
N.I.N.As Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
Dorasels Death Row Album
1 (2.9%)
LA Nash - The Death Row EP
1 (2.9%)
Roscoe - Philaphornia (OG Version) with Daz, Soopafly, Bad Azz, And More
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??  (Read 2921 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Which ProJeCt YaLl WaNt 2 C CoMe Out NeXt??
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2009, 08:33:49 PM »
theres a reason inthebank was so profitable, they sold cds at a price people can afford..... heres a #1 rule in business no matter what u do

theres a difference between making money and being greedy

We would rather sell 1 cd 1000 times for $15

then 1 cd 10 times for $100

if you want to do the album right pm me

Do not respond to this fatass. He is a shit stain to the forum.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »
I'll be honest with you, I want the music. Am I going to pay anything over 10 dollars? No.

Go ahead and set yourself up for failure by selling it for some stupid ass amount when it's just going to be leaked.

See, this is the way I look at it. Say he sells it for $1500... who is going to buy that? Pretty much an obsessed Crooked I fan. Now, if someone wants it that bad, they are going to do one of three things with it.

1) Keep it in his desk drawer forever and never let a breathing soul hear it.
2) Try to sell it for MORE than $1500 to make himself a profit.
3) Leak it to other Crooked I fans that probably put him up to buying it.

I'm going with option 1 or 3, because he'd have to sell it for MORE than he bought it for to make a profit and that just wouldn't be possible. No one is going to pay, let's say $2,000 for one CD.

I think if anyone throws down that type of loot is showing that the music really means something to them and would want others to appreciate it as well...

Either that or their as GREEDY as Suge!  >:(

Not really man. Someone who is smart and is up on all the forums and is big Crooked I fan can easily make ALOT of money off this. If they buy it for $1500 and they know lets say AT LEAST 250 people who would pay $15 bucks for this cd then there you go thats almost $4000. Im sure there are a bunch of big Crooked I fans that know alot of people who will buy it. I would actually do this but i wouldnt do Crooked like that!!!

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2009, 03:16:48 AM »
theres a reason inthebank was so profitable, they sold cds at a price people can afford..... heres a #1 rule in business no matter what u do

DeathRowsFinest dont do business with this fat fuck hes going to rip you off.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2009, 04:47:27 AM »

DeathRowFinest Under Any Circumstances Don't Even Contact This Fat Fuck, I Know This Pig Well....Sorry Richie But You Have No Chance

DeathRowsFinest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2009, 07:23:22 AM »
you bootleggers are not businessmen and you know nothing about business...you shouldn't get into something that you know nothing about

LoL Okay Businessman Y Dont U Buy It N Show Me How Its Done!! Not A Good Businessman Huh? Im Guaranteed 2 Make Back What I Spent, Im Putting It Out 4 A Reasonable Price (Believe Me When I Say That), N Its Not Gonna Leak 2 People Bundy N If It Does Im Not Being Fuked Over, So Um.... That Sounds Like A Decent Business Move 2 Me. Someone Or SOmeone Representing A Group Of People Can Buy It N Do What They Want From There, Im Not Tryin 2 Make A Franchise LIke FTP Thats Not What Its About. If U Wanna Buy It N Make A Project N Sell It For $5 To 1 Million People Handle It Mr. Businessman N Have Fun!!

EFFeX

« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »
you bootleggers are not businessmen and you know nothing about business...you shouldn't get into something that you know nothing about

LoL Okay Businessman Y Dont U Buy It N Show Me How Its Done!! Not A Good Businessman Huh? Im Guaranteed 2 Make Back What I Spent, Im Putting It Out 4 A Reasonable Price (Believe Me When I Say That), N Its Not Gonna Leak 2 People Bundy N If It Does Im Not Being Fuked Over, So Um.... That Sounds Like A Decent Business Move 2 Me. Someone Or SOmeone Representing A Group Of People Can Buy It N Do What They Want From There, Im Not Tryin 2 Make A Franchise LIke FTP Thats Not What Its About. If U Wanna Buy It N Make A Project N Sell It For $5 To 1 Million People Handle It Mr. Businessman N Have Fun!!

Aight Suge

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »
Roscoe foe sure !!!

Don't give a fucc bout crooked

Al Bundy

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »

who is shonuff?

fatass who sold bootlegs on here ripping people off. if you put in his nickname shortyo in google you can see how many people he's ripped off over the years. fuck him

Al Bundy

« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2009, 12:10:22 AM »

who is shonuff?

fatass who sold bootlegs on here ripping people off. if you put in his nickname shortyo in google you can see how many people he's ripped off over the years. fuck him

I googled him quick  :P damn,he even sells digital downloads on amazon  :laugh:

^ that's his fatass head & double neck (or lack there-of because of the fat)

http://www.youtube.com/user/shortyo

look at how limp wrist he is. he uploaded some new kids on the block LMAO

2euce 7even

« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2009, 05:06:28 AM »
so crooked i won (like i expected), does it mean we will never hear the other things you mentioned in the poll?
like dorasel, la nash,etc.?

Tha Other Shit I Will Put Out In Normal Project Style Later Down The Line, It Wont B That Long Tho So Dont Worry.

good 2 know.hope it really happens ;)  8) wait wait.