Author Topic: ever get the feeling.....  (Read 698 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ever get the feeling.....
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »
haha you heard that song"fuck friends" by yukmouth
where hes goin at too short, scarface, master p
thats basically what hes talkin bout wit mac talkin at the end
crazy thing is mac is doin 2 life terms
still cant believe he murked one of my favorite rappers (thats what he was convicted of)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 02:12:28 AM »
you have a right to be worried

I barely have any friends anymore

With a name like that im not suprised  ;D
It's hard to have friends these days...

How? i have loads of friends

And i was sayin that because of his username

he means like good friends you can trust and talk to about real shit

you might have some of those which you are lucky if you do, that's cool

it's not like it's unheard of to have these type of people in your life

but by the time you're out of your teens you start to see what people are really like

my best friend since 6th grade did a complete 180 a few years ago

he used to have the best sense of humor, funniest dude, didn't care what other people thought

then he started actin like everyone else and unfortunately that means looking down on people, tryin to gain points

for whatever reason he started trying to act as if he was raised on the rough streets

it's all an identity crisis from within, probably family problems, etc.

but with my experience, your best friend can end up being a total stranger

I tend to hang out with older types these days.... late 20's, early 30's type of fellas

they've already been through the odd times and I like how they spit knowledge on a real level

and not try to be in competition because they're grown men and they realize that's for fucking 16 year olds

all my old friends are now 21-22 and they do the same shit they were doing back in 10th grade, broke as fuck

you gotta shake people like that, in my case it wasn't worth hangin with these people and smokin bud all day wasting my time

that's another thing... if you and your friends blow bigg weed, it gets to a point where you don't even wanna chill unless you're all high, tensions rise...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:10 AM »
^ Real talk man +1 You know what you're talking about

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
Sometimes it feels like.................somebodies watchin me......

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chief

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
noones perfect, all you got to remember is friends should be your equals, you should hang with people that have similar interests.

if you are bullied by your friends, or taken advantage of, then they are not your friends. pretty simple.

i have only a handfull of 'real' friends, and i'm happy with that cause they are people i trust.

family is the most important though, so i feel for people who have a shady family.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:41 PM »
noones perfect, all you got to remember is friends should be your equals, you should hang with people that have similar interests.

if you are bullied by your friends, or taken advantage of, then they are not your friends. pretty simple.

i have only a handfull of 'real' friends, and i'm happy with that cause they are people i trust.

family is the most important though, so i feel for people who have a shady family.

ive found my circle of friends has slowly and slowly gotten smaller. Back in Middle School, then High School it was like i chilled with everybody. Then after highschool...you prolly kick it with less then half of the people you used to.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:19 AM »
its even worse when your family turns other family members against
for example
your moms turns your brothers n sisters against you
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
wait til you get older then you will make dfferent choices on freinds..................

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
haha yeah i thought my family were my family but as time goes by money changes everything
YEAH EVEN BETWEEN FAMILY
SAD BUT TRUE

wait til you get older then you will make dfferent choices on freinds..................
Cube

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
The older u get, the more u realize the importance of surroundin yourself with muthafuckas that are on your level.  Its gotta be homies that are doin as good if not better then you.  When i say doin as good, i dont mean they gotta be makin the same money you do, etc. I just mean, they gotta be striving for better shit just like you are. If you surround yourself with fools that arent about shit...then youll end up bein not about shit either.

Cosign.

Friendship is all about being a good judge of character, if you let people take advantage of you they will.. but you must ask the question has this person done anything for me in the past in order for me to loan him a max 20$? You must surround yourself with people that are goal oriented, positive and have your back = good support system. you wont have many friends in life, associates comin over to kick it every so often yes, friends nop :)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 06:43:23 PM »
NO SUCH THING AS A HOMIE
I THOUGHT THEY WAS BUT DID I FIND OUT
IM GLAD I FOUND OUT EARLY, RATHER THAN LATER
HOMIES DO EXIST, BUT THEY ARE RARE
BUT WHEN MUFFUCCAZ SAY "BEST FRIEND"
FUCK YOU , AINT NO SUCH THING
THATS MORE UNRELEASED AND RARE THAN DR. DRE'S MUZIK

Bestfriends... it's a two way street buddy.... if you never had one, it's because you've never been one....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!