Author Topic: Eye Candy of the Day: Jenna Shea (Straight from Inglewoooooood)  (Read 897 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Eye Candy of the Day: Jenna Shea (Straight from Inglewoooooood)
« on: February 20, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »

DITM: What's up Jenna, how's the Show Business treating you?
Jenna: What's up...man the game has been good to me, I'm preparing for a very nice year...aside from that getting ready for a hot week! I've actually partied so much already and the week is not over! I still have an event to host coming up...

DITM: That's right, we're very proud of you and your new boobs...people don't even recognize you anymore [laughs]...Your recent spread in Show Magazine is sexy, tell us about how you started your career.
Jenna: Thanks soo much, and my boobs are the greatest things besides my cell phone that has ever been in my life [laughs]...I started taking modeling serious when I was introduced to the CEO/Publisher of Show Magazine Sean Cummings last year.

DITM: What are your current measurements?
Jenna: My boobs are 34C, I have a 24 inch waist, and 41 hips...

DITM: And please let the people know that your butt is real, no implants...let's clear up that rumor [laughs].
Jenna: [Laughs] A lot of people don't believe that my butt is real, at work people stare, everywhere I go it's crazy but I'm used to it; I've had this shape since my elementary school days [laughs].

DITM: [Laughs] That's what's up. Tell us where you're from?
Jenna:I'm from Inglewood California. Born and raised, shout out to all the homies!

DITM: Speaking of homies, you have a lot of myspace friends...How many messages does does a Show Celeb like you get daily?
Jenna: Anywhere between 75 to 150 a day...My fan base is growing...I answer each and everyone's question on my myspace and I take pride in doing it. I really appreciate my fans.

DITM: What's the craziest thing someone has said to you online?
Jenna: Hmm..One guy said he wants my face on his body as a tattoo,kinda crazy.

DITM: What would you say sets you apart from your competition?

Jenna: What sets me apart is that I want to be extremely personal with my fans. I want them to feel like they know me. Its not just oh I wish I could have a chance to be with someone like me. I want you to feel like its possible. A lot of fans write me and I write back and they're like I can't believe you wrote back no other models write back! [Laughs]...I like feel these people are buying [our] dvds, images,lingerie, and they want to talk to you. I take their suggestions and I'm trying to use them and give them what they request.

DITM: What's your best physical feature?
Jenna: My best best feature would be my eyes or my smile I get that a lot.

DITM: What's your take on the modeling industry at the present state?

Jenna: I realized its a competitive industry but I'm not competitive. I always look out for other models if I'm doing something and I think they're perfect for it I refer them. I'm not a hater we can all do well. I'm big on networking, I've learned a lot from upcoming talent and people growing in this industry with me.

DITM: Who do you feel is your competition in the game?
Jenna: I feel like there is so many beautiful women and we are all loved for different reasons. I think what's most important me focused on me doing me, and doing not the next chick.

DITM: You've transitioned very smooth, in such a short period of time. A lot of people have said that you're the type for Playboy. Is that something you'd consider?

Jenna: Playboy is my lifelong dream!!! Once I become a playmate I feel I have reached the ultimate goal. I want to do it at the peak of my career.

DITM: What's next for Miss Jenna Shea?
Jenna: I'm really focused on my website.I'm working hard to have amazing content,videos,I want my fans to be able to call me and talk to me. I want live chat,live video of me.I have more covers of SHOW this year promoting my website.I will come out in Low Rider Girl soon,and to find out new ways to serve my fans. I really appreciate you guys for reaching out to me! I love the site!

DITM: I know you're a workaholic, do you have time for a serious relationship?
Jenna: I know, I'm single but doesn't mean I'm not looking!

DITM: What do you look for in a guy?

Jenna: My type of guy is powerful,funny,and sweet.

DITM: How do you spend your free time Jen?
Jenna: I go to gym everyday, I've also been working on my Camero,and just listening to music, I try not to do too much...work takes up most of my time.

DITM: If you could be featured in any music video, what artist would you choose and why?

Jenna: I would pick....hmmm..Lil Wayne at this time but if I were born years ago I'd pick Rod Stewart I have a weird thing for him and he always had some beautiful women featured in his videos too...

For more on this interview visit:

http://www.dipinthemix.com/News/Eye-Candy-of-the-Day-Jenna-Shea/0BBEDFFFF01859E03001600AED150

Lots of Cuties from Cali have been on that site STRAIGHT STUNNIN!! I'm posting this of my girl Jenna because me, her, and Cubana Lust have been putting in a lot of work collectively since last year and things are looking very good for us! Please support my girls...Cubana Lust interview coming soon, ya'll can send questions for her by peeping the contact info on the dipinthemix site under Jenna's interview!!

She's smokin!!!

This is the first thread I'm posting with Eye Candy, feel free to hit me with suggestions or if you wanna specific model to be interviewed holla!
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

perkadin

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eye Candy of the Day: Jenna Shea (Straight from Inglewoooooood)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 08:14:27 PM »
she's aight i guess

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »
she's aight i guess

Thanks for giving feedback...ya dig?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »
Bang!! BANG BANG!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 09:55:19 PM »
tell her to get at dre
and record for DRETOX
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rida1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 09:44:14 PM »
She can get it for real

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »
 :banana_hitit: :banana_dss:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »
Ditto!  ;D