Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 2492 times)

thegooddoc

This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.
it's not a Dre production

thegooddoc

Drums are hitting hard like a Dre beat.   If Dre didn't have a hand in this, I got to give it up to DJ Khalil for this one.  Storch was with Dre for years and still couldn't make his drums snap, without Dre. 

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
anyone got a link? the links are down for all the options to download

Matty

head on over to you know where as the links for these tracks are being taken down on the regular.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
This one is alright. I like it better than Shit Popped Off, but Topless kills both of these. Still, the people leaking this shit just fucked T.I over big time. I don't see any of these making Detox, even if they didn't leak. Maybe Topless, but I wonder how that would have went with the other tracks on the disc.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
This one is alright. I like it better than Shit Popped Off, but Topless kills both of these. Still, the people leaking this shit just fucked T.I over big time. I don't see any of these making Detox, even if they didn't leak. Maybe Topless, but I wonder how that would have went with the other tracks on the disc.
none of those tracks will be on Detox, trust me :)

Prof@ssor

none of those tracks will be on Detox, trust me :)

who are you to know? can you elaborate?do you work with dre?

afgmafia

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
this track is shit
and to what dre-day said about how topless would prbly be the worst i think hes right
because if u listen to bishop lamont - u aint fresh (that live snippet of Detox) that song is fireeee and some guy on the kanye forum who says he works wit dre or watever (is very convincing, just read wat he says) and said that u aint fresh didnt make the cut, so u can only imagine the tracks on detox....

TRG

NO DJ and another hook from Kobe in the gaps from the previous leak.

http://sharebee.com/a60d1b31
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:09:54 AM by TRG »

Hey Ma

Great beat, clifford raps alright, but the hook is whack. still bumpable though.

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Whoa.

wcsoldier

If none of these 3 tracks are mind blowing , at least it brings some hope that Dre and his team  still can do some damages , these 3 prod are better than the majority of Dre beats for 2-3 years

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
This is Banging! This is the only 'Detox' leak  I really like and ironically it's the only one not produced by Dre. Not 100% that he didn't co-produce it or at least mix it.

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
Another brilliant Khalil production
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Dynasty Circle Of Bosses
Another brilliant Khalil production

indeed :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

props
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i hope t.i. works with/for dre some more. at least we get to hear the music!
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
This is called... "This is Detox" not I am Hip Hop

Rob

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
If none of these 3 tracks are mind blowing , at least it brings some hope that Dre and his team  still can do some damages , these 3 prod are better than the majority of Dre beats for 2-3 years

I agree, this shit is much better than the shit dre been releasing last couple of years easily.

I think dre/khalil and the rest of the team must be really stepping it up for detox and eminems album now because this shit is banging instrumental wise...not AMAZING but that shit still bangs!

Topless and this is are real real nice!

Topless is much better in terms of the rapping though, nas and 't.i' rip that shit up much better than this but still...nice to see this shit leaked! The instrumental is nice...again, hopefully this WONT be on detox simply because i believe this would have made strong material on a standard album...but not detox lol  8) but the instrumental is real nice...I would have preffered to hear an eminem over this beat thought for some reason...even a snoop

pz!

pz!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:10:17 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...
look this is the internet.
history repeats itself, but there's a possibility that i'm wrong.

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute

I guarantee this is a Khalil beat. All his are very similar, Im sure Dre would mix it and add his own touch before this went anywhere near an album
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yeah this got that dretox sound
shits on everything else that has leaked
shits dope
AND KOBE IS ONE OF THE DOEPST MUFFUCCAZ ON THE HOOKS, BUT SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT SOUND BETTER IN HIS PLACE ON THIS

This is Banging! This is the only 'Detox' leak  I really like and ironically it's the only one not produced by Dre. Not 100% that he didn't co-produce it or at least mix it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:34:29 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Planets
Yeah this beat is insane, I think im liking this one the best out of the 3 T.I/Dre leaked tracks. Im beggining to think maybe Dre is leaking them after he saw how great things  with "Crack a bottle" after that leaked.  Dope track tho

dre day & i can absolutely assure you that this is NOT the case, DRE'S fuckin furious & livid!

find these punk asses and beat the shit outta em'!