Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 3202 times)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
That beat is the shit. props on the hook-up man.  8)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
re up link please

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
a bunch of the sharebee links still work

this is ok... topless is the only noteworthy one imo

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope beat. The raps would no doubt sound better with Dre's deeper voice I think.

this is ok... topless is the only noteworthy one imo

True, Topless was on a whole other level compared to this and the other one.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 01:49:23 AM by T-Dogg »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yeah this beat is insane, I think im liking this one the best out of the 3 T.I/Dre leaked tracks. Im beggining to think maybe Dre is leaking them after he saw how great things  with "Crack a bottle" after that leaked.  Dope track tho
Dre isn't behind these leaks.

snoop

This beat reminds me of the track dre produced for Jigga's Kingdom Come album called Trouble.

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=209675.0  I guess they figured I was outta pocket lol.  but whatever

Jome

^^ You and Long Beach Iz Active feel you're special, since you feel you need a thread of your own ?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
^^ You and Long Beach Iz Active feel you're special, since you feel you need a thread of your own ?

the hell you mentioning me for?

and is TI ghost writing this Dre's entire album?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Prof@ssor

thegooddoc

This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.
it's not a Dre production

thegooddoc

it's not a Dre production

Drums are hitting hard like a Dre beat.   If Dre didn't have a hand in this, I got to give it up to DJ Khalil for this one.  Storch was with Dre for years and still couldn't make his drums snap, without Dre. 

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyone got a link? the links are down for all the options to download

Matty

head on over to you know where as the links for these tracks are being taken down on the regular.