Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 3196 times)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
This one is alright. I like it better than Shit Popped Off, but Topless kills both of these. Still, the people leaking this shit just fucked T.I over big time. I don't see any of these making Detox, even if they didn't leak. Maybe Topless, but I wonder how that would have went with the other tracks on the disc.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
This one is alright. I like it better than Shit Popped Off, but Topless kills both of these. Still, the people leaking this shit just fucked T.I over big time. I don't see any of these making Detox, even if they didn't leak. Maybe Topless, but I wonder how that would have went with the other tracks on the disc.
none of those tracks will be on Detox, trust me :)

Prof@ssor

none of those tracks will be on Detox, trust me :)

who are you to know? can you elaborate?do you work with dre?

afgmafia

• 'G'
this track is shit
and to what dre-day said about how topless would prbly be the worst i think hes right
because if u listen to bishop lamont - u aint fresh (that live snippet of Detox) that song is fireeee and some guy on the kanye forum who says he works wit dre or watever (is very convincing, just read wat he says) and said that u aint fresh didnt make the cut, so u can only imagine the tracks on detox....

TRG

NO DJ and another hook from Kobe in the gaps from the previous leak.

http://sharebee.com/a60d1b31
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:09:54 PM by TRG »

Hey Ma

Great beat, clifford raps alright, but the hook is whack. still bumpable though.

Woodrow

Whoa.

wcsoldier

If none of these 3 tracks are mind blowing , at least it brings some hope that Dre and his team  still can do some damages , these 3 prod are better than the majority of Dre beats for 2-3 years

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
This is Banging! This is the only 'Detox' leak  I really like and ironically it's the only one not produced by Dre. Not 100% that he didn't co-produce it or at least mix it.

Paul

Another brilliant Khalil production
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Another brilliant Khalil production

indeed :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

props
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i hope t.i. works with/for dre some more. at least we get to hear the music!
i agree.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is called... "This is Detox" not I am Hip Hop

Rob

• Lil Geezy
This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.
it's not a Dre production

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz