Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 3195 times)

Prof@ssor

go back to Persia & stay-off these westcoast boardz, I'll be on dre's nutz all i want, besides i don't need the 'Persian Pride mophucca's!' to tell me what i do for a day job,

there would be no 'West Coast Connection' if Dre didn't bless the mixing boards with his platinum touch, and even if there was one it'd be so lacking & WEAK!

I'm currently bumping 'Detox' in my 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones what r u doin? jocking some of that 'Persian Pride Penis'?

i maintain that threads like these are for praise & support. and NOT for lifeless nobody's squandering their ability to change things for the better to make a positive difference.

when you came at us with some platinum hitz then we'll talk but from now on I'm a put a mental block on all yer hatin asses! i simply cant compete with those lesser than me & least capable than I Am!

I LOVE DR. DRE MUSIC & NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!

LMFAO @ that whole post bro. No offense, but Detox isn't even a solid tracklisting yet. It's still going through various transitions. The closest thing we've had to the actual Detox was Just Think/Could've Been You. Also, those Dre headphones are the shit.

that's cool but you still can't be too sure WHAT exactly I'm bumpin in these headphones! or who I Am, whats my name NO BODY ONCE CALLED...

If that's the case, I am bumping track # 7 of allegedly what you are bumping. Lol. Alternatively, I could look up your IP and find out who you are.

The Dre headphones are killer. I own the in ears.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+%09+andrewbw%40enspheremusic.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

http://member.nin.com/profile/view?user_id=206323

<--- Hey, look I see you, but you can't see me!

haha damn. that dude must feel like shit now. you made my day :)

sofdark

Okay, whoever the fuk leaked these tracks ,
thanks for pushin detox back.
But i still cant resist the temptations to dl the leaked tracks

DTG Entertainment

go back to Persia & stay-off these westcoast boardz, I'll be on dre's nutz all i want, besides i don't need the 'Persian Pride mophucca's!' to tell me what i do for a day job,

there would be no 'West Coast Connection' if Dre didn't bless the mixing boards with his platinum touch, and even if there was one it'd be so lacking & WEAK!

I'm currently bumping 'Detox' in my 'Beats by Dr. Dre' headphones what r u doin? jocking some of that 'Persian Pride Penis'?

i maintain that threads like these are for praise & support. and NOT for lifeless nobody's squandering their ability to change things for the better to make a positive difference.

when you came at us with some platinum hitz then we'll talk but from now on I'm a put a mental block on all yer hatin asses! i simply cant compete with those lesser than me & least capable than I Am!

I LOVE DR. DRE MUSIC & NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!

LMFAO @ that whole post bro. No offense, but Detox isn't even a solid tracklisting yet. It's still going through various transitions. The closest thing we've had to the actual Detox was Just Think/Could've Been You. Also, those Dre headphones are the shit.

that's cool but you still can't be too sure WHAT exactly I'm bumpin in these headphones! or who I Am, whats my name NO BODY ONCE CALLED...

If that's the case, I am bumping track # 7 of allegedly what you are bumping. Lol. Alternatively, I could look up your IP and find out who you are.

The Dre headphones are killer. I own the in ears.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+%09+andrewbw%40enspheremusic.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

http://member.nin.com/profile/view?user_id=206323

<--- Hey, look I see you, but you can't see me!

haha damn. that dude must feel like shit now. you made my day :)

Thank you. Lol. That wasn't the only thing I found of his. ;)

Rob

• Lil Geezy
This beat is straight fire!   8)  I can here Nate on the hook (if he is capable of recording anymore).   They also need to add the hook after the first verse.

I'm not a T.I.  fan(never bought one of his albums or downloaded a song for that matter), but I'm surprised at how nice he sounds on Dre's beats.
it's not a Dre production

Ill guarante you this is a Dre beat, do you seriously think he would record a called "This is Detox" and not produce it himself? Hes not stupid you know...

I guarantee this is a Khalil beat. All his are very similar, Im sure Dre would mix it and add his own touch before this went anywhere near an album

Nah, this bangs too hard, Dre drums like someone said. I dont care if Khalil whistled the melody for this song while taking a shit and Dre heard it.. The credits gonna say "Produced by Dr.Dre" believe me, cuz Tha Doctor have touched this beat in more than a few places - Khalil doesnt all of a sudden make beats this top notch man, get outta here...

Look out for Detox Bitch

Your an idiot, Khalil has been dropping nothing but heat and this is very similar to the stuff he has done, stop acting like you know what your talking about

some examples

Yeah im an idiot, whatever... but trust me, this idiot Do recognize a Dr.Dre beat when he hears one, just wait and check the credits fool..

ok then ::)

Paul - the guy who became MrKnowItAll with internet-blogs as his Main Source
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

AnybodyKilla

Does anyone know how these 3 new T.I. and Dre songs leaked and are they on Detox?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does anyone know how these 3 new T.I. and Dre songs leaked and are they on Detox?

Octo seems to think it was either T.I. himself or someone very close to him, he said T.I.s not gonna be on Detox now

Matty

i think this will be all the detox leaks for now, if it was just the t.i. ones that someone got hold of. i wonder if he did any more tracks with nas though. they might need to do another one unless 'topless' is still a possibility for the final tracklist. im sure dre would want nas on the finished album.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
This is fucking rockin'! Can't believe this is unfinished.

But thanks to these early leaks they will not meet the final cut, DETOX will be pushed back... and will end up with tracks not as good we hoped cuz the ones Dre wanted on there will be sctrapped due to these leaks.

Fuck

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

But thanks to these early leaks they will not meet the final cut, DETOX will be pushed back... and will end up with tracks not as good we hoped cuz the ones Dre wanted on there will be sctrapped due to these leaks.

Fuck
how come you are so sure that Detox will be pushed back, due to the leaks?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck

Not officially confirmed... but knowing how Dre works... these leaks will only delay things. These leaks are just way tooo early and will mostly likely be scrapped from the final product. Now Dre will have to get new songs to replase them with new lyrics... and we know how "fast" Dre works.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn the cdq version is fuckin amazing!!!!! Love it.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"These Detox leaks are killing a classic album." © DJ Khalil

+1

Exactly. That's what a lot of people arn't realizing.

Fuck leaks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Fuck

Not officially confirmed... but knowing how Dre works... these leaks will only delay things. These leaks are just way tooo early and will mostly likely be scrapped from the final product. Now Dre will have to get new songs to replase them with new lyrics... and we know how "fast" Dre works.
but we don't even know if they were going to be put on the final tracklist

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck

I do know Dre planned to complete "Topless" and this track with high consideration for the final tracklisting.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Fuck

I do know Dre planned to complete "Topless" and this track with high consideration for the final tracklisting.
he can still complete it