Author Topic: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated  (Read 4220 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »
damn if i had enuff room in my sig (or maybe i do) that would go in there

So lets get this straight.  Most people like to dance to music.  Therefore, all music should be uptempo, bass heavy, and devoid of any real deep subject matter.  Thats one of the dumbest things I've read on here in quite sometime.    If you think hip hop SHOULD sound only one way than there really is no point in discussing shit with you. 

In this guy's world, unless you are the same ethnicity as him, unless you live in the same area as him, you don't understand hip hop.  Let me give you some advice homes, get the fuck outta your neighborhood - you're a very sheltered cat.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Invincible

« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2009, 01:32:09 PM »
So lets get this straight.  Most people like to dance to music.  Therefore, all music should be uptempo, bass heavy, and devoid of any real deep subject matter.  Thats one of the dumbest things I've read on here in quite sometime.    If you think hip hop SHOULD sound only one way than there really is no point in discussing shit with you. 

In this guy's world, unless you are the same ethnicity as him, unless you live in the same area as him, you don't understand hip hop.  Let me give you some advice homes, get the fuck outta your neighborhood - you're a very sheltered cat.

Thanks for putting it a better way than I did. +1

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #167 on: March 01, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »
I love both producers.I don't really see why they are being compared its apples and oranges
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Al Bundy

« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

jrome droppin jewels like usual. +1

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2011, 08:06:39 PM »

brings a tear to your eye doesn't it?