Author Topic: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated  (Read 4207 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Reasons how DJ Premier is best and not over-rated
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
haha yeah lolli lolli
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
its funny how everyone hops on bundy's dick like he's a god or something when in actuality he brings absolutely nothing to this forum except wack as threads about lil wayne or prodigy.

You're just another white kid thats caught up with the image and lifestyle of gangster rap.

quit crying because we don't share the same view on rap. neither of us is better when it comes down to it because one listens to canadian hiff-hoff. you come off as a elitist white boy snob and you're bitching because we're calling you out for it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »
haha al bundy goin in on

C.O.D. OR NUTHIN
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

I fucks with everybody but beats like can't be fucked with no matter who you are and where you're from and no matter what your "iconic" status is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
haha^^^after listenin to that shit
i had to listen to ras kassy's goldyn child and that kills 3-6
damn bad example
will let everyone else agree,

C.O.D. OR NUTHIN
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2009, 03:32:02 PM »
damn bad example

C.O.D. OR NUTHIN

Look hoe, i cant go 5 minutes without you on my dick.  Goddammit let me clean the shit off first
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 03:36:21 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

Paul

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »
damn bad example

C.O.D. OR NUTHIN

Look hoe, i cant go 5 minutes without you on my dick.  Goddammit let me clean the shit off first

classic track 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2009, 04:12:14 PM »
yeah this muffucca want to say 3-6 mafia are better?
dumb fuckin faggott
then again ima sit back and read everyone else shit on him for sayin dumd shit like that

damn bad example

C.O.D. OR NUTHIN

classic track 8)
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
i can understand why dude thinks three 6 is better than premo, but the way dude carries on about it is what is causing all of this bullshit in the threads.

people need to respect others opinions.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »
i can understand why dude thinks three 6 is better than premo, but the way dude carries on about it is what is causing all of this bullshit in the threads.

people need to respect others opinions.

I respect anybody's opinion.  i just dont care and i dont know u 4 me 2 b hoppin on dick with everything you say (and preme's career).  All I'm doin is just keepin it 100 and folks act like its a problem, like I'm shitting on em or something.  I'm just puttin facts out there, rarely have i used my opinion and that's what's real.  it's just a buncha jack offs tryna get laffs or tryin 2 find somethin 2 do in they spare time.  Three 6 is undisputed (for doin wat they do and did) and Preme has a strong loyal fan base and longevity thru his name & his peers (which is fine by me).  I'm not discreditin nobody or playing favorites, i'm keepin it true.  i think everybody needs to respect wat I have to say bcuz i havent disrespected nobody (my name was called out first lol).  Just Blaze is my nigga and DJ Preme is my dogg... Three 6 Mafia are just the niggaz I respect more, and for good reason.
  you can't fuck wit' 'em on they worst
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:54:30 PM by RadioTube!_301 »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2009, 11:40:02 PM »
its funny how everyone hops on bundy's dick like he's a god or something when in actuality he brings absolutely nothing to this forum except wack as threads about lil wayne or prodigy.

You're just another white kid thats caught up with the image and lifestyle of gangster rap.

quit crying because we don't share the same view on rap. neither of us is better when it comes down to it because one listens to canadian hiff-hoff. you come off as a elitist white boy snob and you're bitching because we're calling you out for it.

i couldnt give a flying fuck about what you listen to. this whole negative atmosphere started when you entered my threads talkin shit. so take your own advice bud.

dont be mad and clown on canadian hip-hop when you cant even name three artists from here without googleing it.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2009, 12:47:27 AM »
I love both producers.I don't really see why they are being compared its apples and oranges

same here! both got amazing beats  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2009, 01:36:33 AM »

i couldnt give a flying fuck about what you listen to. this whole negative atmosphere started when you entered my threads talkin shit. so take your own advice bud.

dont be mad and clown on canadian hip-hop when you cant even name three artists from here without googleing it.

LOL @ me talking shit. Link me to this.

and without google

drake the r tard kid from degrassi
saukrates
marco polo

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »
Primo is a Hip Hop legend. One of the greatest HH producers (if not arguably THE greatest). He can easily be considred the best to ever do it (and anyone who can't see why needs to have their ears adjusted and listen to more Hip Hop as well as know it's history).

Personally, he is by far my second favorite/best Hip Hop producer ever, hands down (second only to Dr. Dre... but not by much).

Good thread, btw  8)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2009, 10:55:33 AM »

LOL @ me talking shit. Link me to this.

and without google

drake the r tard kid from degrassi
saukrates
marco polo

Marco Polo doesnt rap he produces....