Author Topic: T.I. - I Am Hip-Hop feat. Kobe (produced by DJ Khalil, another Detox reference)  (Read 3190 times)

Paul

This is fucking rockin'! Can't believe this is unfinished.

But thanks to these early leaks they will not meet the final cut, DETOX will be pushed back... and will end up with tracks not as good we hoped cuz the ones Dre wanted on there will be sctrapped due to these leaks.

Fuck
how come you are so sure that Detox will be pushed back, due to the leaks?

Not officially confirmed... but knowing how Dre works... these leaks will only delay things. These leaks are just way tooo early and will mostly likely be scrapped from the final product. Now Dre will have to get new songs to replase them with new lyrics... and we know how "fast" Dre works.
but we don't even know if they were going to be put on the final tracklist

Now it seems he doesnt have the option to, TI is an idiot if this has somthin to do with him
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

But thanks to these early leaks they will not meet the final cut, DETOX will be pushed back... and will end up with tracks not as good we hoped cuz the ones Dre wanted on there will be sctrapped due to these leaks.

Fuck

Not officially confirmed... but knowing how Dre works... these leaks will only delay things. These leaks are just way tooo early and will mostly likely be scrapped from the final product. Now Dre will have to get new songs to replase them with new lyrics... and we know how "fast" Dre works.

I do know Dre planned to complete "Topless" and this track with high consideration for the final tracklisting.
he can still complete it

Yes he can... and he still might... but I highly doubt they'll make the final tracklisting of DETOX because of these early leaks.

Kurupt1607

Fuck

I do know Dre planned to complete "Topless" and this track with high consideration for the final tracklisting.
he can still complete it

Yes he can... and he still might... but I highly doubt they'll make the final tracklisting of DETOX because of these early leaks.
Yes and like the sentence of Khalil on Octo' sign, i think it will be delayed again, after all this patience, we will surely need to wait a little more  :(

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Fuck

he can still complete it

Yes and like the sentence of Khalil on Octo' sign, i think it will be delayed again, after all this patience, we will surely need to wait a little more  :(

Plus 1 for displaying Hip Hop's greatest MC in your sig.

Matty

a real shame if detox gets delayed due to these leaks. i thought there was meant to be dozens and dozens of tracks for it ready. in all likelyhood detox wil come in the 2nd half of 2010. i didn't think it was gonna come out in 2009 anyway, so no difference to the year, just the timing.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Fuck

i don't know if i should be relieved or disappointed :P

dameons

This track is a top shelf track !!! . They are putting in some major work over there in that studio . ( What studio are they in , anyway ? ) these tracks are just teasers and we all know that . If " Crack a Bottle " was really an accidental leak that infuriated the artists , they would've learned from that and taken all the necessary precautions to keep it from happening again. 50's album is gonna get shelved and we will see Em and Dre's albums this year.

Matty

detox will not drop in 2009 if it ever is released. if a few average/good unfinished tracks leaking is enough to potentially delay detox then the whole thing is clearly ready to come crumbling down at the first available oppurtunity. as much as i hate to be a pessmist, it's becoming less and less likely that this project will see the light of day.

firstly - 2009 and the 'three headed monster' is looking increasingly pathetic. 50 puts out a couple of floptastic singles and has no buzz and no release date in sight as we go into march, the supposed month in which his 'incredible' bisd album drops.

if you think that 50 is just gonna roll over and delay his album forever then you don't know 50. there will be a lot of label conflicts and bad words before 50 shelves his album. the guy has too much ego to just 'give up' on his solo career. next up, eminems album - due for release this year. does anyone seriously think this album is going to drop in q2 or even early q3 this year? i can't see eminem dropping till september time earliest. detox isn't going to be about within a few months of ems album - try 6-12 months. it will probably outsell detox too.

in conclusion, it is almost impossible that detox will drop in '09. even at this very early stage it is EASY to figure this out. i hope i'm wrong, but its doubtful...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 01:37:28 PM by Matty »

Jome

Kobe is fucking dope, every hook he does is banging.. T.I. shouldn't have done the bridge on the chorus though..

dameons

This IS the best track yet . I wonder who REALLY earned the production credit here..Sounds very much like Dre.Maybe we will get lucky and that track that Dre bought from J.R. Rotem will leak. 8) 8) 8)

Kurupt1607

Yes i found too it sounds very Dre-ish but it's a DJ Khalil production, i really like the melody on the beat, it's addicting.

dameons

hi

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
WTF did u fall asleep in Oak REEZY!!!!1