Author Topic: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]  (Read 2451 times)

Mietek23

Re: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 01:37:12 AM »

I'm still looking for Realest's Ain't No Rules In Love and Special Kind Of Mother Remix CDQ.

"Ain't No Rules In Love" and "Special Kind Of Mother" ain't been leaked in CDQ - only a decent quality is available..

gangster shit og cdq

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5599219123111193/

It's pretty good version bro but mine's better ;)

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 06:00:05 AM »
The project is gonna be a DOUBLE CD.

TRACKLIST dropping March 1

WATCH OUT

hobomotel

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »
Dude will it have a good rip of Slip N Slide by Danny Boy?

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »
sounds good homie. lookin forward to it!

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 02:24:13 AM »

Nah, the song is too easy to find.. I wanted to give you something that's consider RARE or hasen't been available in CDQ.

But I can upload that song for you - I got 320kbps rip direct from the Promo CD. You want the OG one or the Remix with DPG?

Kurupt1607

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 04:32:27 AM »
Rare & unreleased tracks from 2Pac, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, OFTB, Tray Dee, Nate Dogg, Outlawz, Crooked I, NINA and others in CDQ...

Tracklist & more info coming soon..

DON'T SLEEP

Props YoungThug23, i will follow your thread with a lot of attention  ;)

All artists you quoted are interested for unreleased tracks, maybe I'm more curious to see artists like Tray Deee, Nate Dogg, Snoop... from their Death Row days.

Did it includes some material from Dr. Dre too ?? I would like listen the few work who has done on "Helter Skelter" with Ice Cube.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 04:49:50 AM »
yo youngthug any real real real unrealsed crooked shit??? you got that jackin 101 Full???

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 05:06:31 AM »
Rare & unreleased tracks from 2Pac, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, OFTB, Tray Dee, Nate Dogg, Outlawz, Crooked I, NINA and others in CDQ...

Tracklist & more info coming soon..

DON'T SLEEP

Props YoungThug23, i will follow your thread with a lot of attention  ;)

All artists you quoted are interested for unreleased tracks, maybe I'm more curious to see artists like Tray Deee, Nate Dogg, Snoop... from their Death Row days.

Did it includes some material from Dr. Dre too ?? I would like listen the few work who has done on "Helter Skelter" with Ice Cube.

Yep, the project's gonna have 2 Dr. Dre songs on it. They are not NEW unreleased track - rather the rare ones in better quality.. But you can def look forward to hear the Snoop and Tray Dee tracks in really good quality 8)

yo youngthug any real real real unrealsed crooked shit??? you got that jackin 101 Full???

Nah, I only got the snippet of this song bro - I don't think the full version ever leaked...

Okka

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 05:15:50 AM »
What Tray Deee tracks do you have on this project?

Kurupt1607

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 05:17:51 AM »
Yep, the project's gonna have 2 Dr. Dre songs on it. They are not NEW unreleased track - rather the rare ones in better quality.. But you can def look forward to hear the Snoop and Tray Dee tracks in really good quality 8)

Great ! Thanks for the reply, it's already nice to hear Snoop and Tray Deee tracks in good quality, same for Dre like you said even if it's not NEW unreleased tracks.. it's very good that we will hear it in better quality, props  8)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 05:22:41 AM »
Looking forward to hearing what is on this CD.... but LMAO at the announcment of a tracklist dropping....just drop the tracklist bro...

The project is gonna be a DOUBLE CD.

TRACKLIST dropping March 1

WATCH OUT

hobomotel

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 05:59:50 AM »

Nah, the song is too easy to find.. I wanted to give you something that's consider RARE or hasen't been available in CDQ.

But I can upload that song for you - I got 320kbps rip direct from the Promo CD. You want the OG one or the Remix with DPG?

Really? Sweet. Please can you rip the OG and the instrumental? Thanks!

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »
cant you put tracklist earlier?

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »
What about the ORIGINAL "Next Episode" song off of Doggystyle in CDQ???? With Snoop Doggy Dogg & Dr.Dre???? I only heard that in real bad quality but its an amazing cut...now THAT would be rare

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
That supposed CDQ of Gangsta Shit that other guy posted was just the radio rip with the original Anita Baker Sample running over it to make the instrumental sound better.  It's still the censored radio version and the vocals aren't any better quality.

YoungThug, I hope your version is the true OG CDQ, dirty version and all.  I've been waiting for that track forever.