Author Topic: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]  (Read 2446 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YoungThug23 Presents - Death Row: Inside Tha Vault [COMING SOON]
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 08:58:18 AM »
Dang, I was hopin you'd come with the dirty version.  Oh well, YoungThug always comes through, so i'm sure this CD will be great.  Best thing is, dude gives it away for free.   That's what sharing music is all about....not trying to charge people 100.00 for a CD.

you only saying that cuz you don't got shit

why don't you put something out lol

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=207625.msg2097998#msg2097998

Haha,this dude has 11 posts and he's questioning me.  Kid's probably not old enough to bust a nut.  I'll give you a pass today young thug.  Remember to support Soopafly.

Well why don't you stop being greedy and put some of that shit out for free Scrooge McDuck... I fux with Supafly Bangin' Westcoast is my shiznizzle boom bang

I've given whatever anyone has pm'ed me asking for.  As long as you support Fly, you're all right in my book. 

Yea, don't hate on SoopaflyDPGC - he share music with everybody plus he's the funniest dude on this forum 8)

word. ;D
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Mietek23

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 04:59:44 AM »
The tracklist is almost finished so it should drop by tomorrow.. I got some hot shit on it like Snoop's "Purple" and Tray Dee's "I Beez Tha Hardest" both in CDQ so watch out and hit this thread back tommorow for the final tracklist 8)

Rocco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 06:49:32 AM »
The tracklist is almost finished so it should drop by tomorrow.. I got some hot shit on it like Snoop's "Purple" and Tray Dee's "I Beez Tha Hardest" both in CDQ so watch out and hit this thread back tommorow for the final tracklist 8)

Is Purple feat. Yal Young & Lil Malik a Death Row Records Song?

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »
^^ yes i think.

MarshColin

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »

I Beez Tha Hardest is not a Death Row track. Epic Records.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:31 AM »

Neither is Purple to my knowledge, but never the less I still anticipate the project.

Soopahigh

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2009, 10:12:47 AM »

Neither is Purple to my knowledge, but never the less I still anticipate the project.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »

Hopefully he doesnt use my version of purple that i ripped from myspace and post it on dubcc up.... Homie, that track has a really bad quality..

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »
Can we get an early look at the tracklist?

acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »

I beez the hardest has been out in cdq for years...is your version uncensored?

And purple has been out near cdq for years too...in fact I may have it in cdq...its too hard to keep up with

It would be dope to have I beez the hardest uncensored though

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »
Look, not to rain on anybodys parade, but don't get overly excited people. Theres not going to be anything exclusive that we haven't already heard before. Don't expect cdq versions of "Doggystyle" or "The Next Episode OG"....not gonna happen.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »
Look, not to rain on anybodys parade, but don't get overly excited people. Theres not going to be anything exclusive that we haven't already heard before. Don't expect cdq versions of "Doggystyle" or "The Next Episode OG"....not gonna happen.

No doubt, but there may be a joint or two I don't have so I'm just looking forward to what he comes up with.

Mietek23

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2009, 02:49:57 AM »
Ok, here's the final tracklist:

CD 1

01. Dr. Dre - My Life

02. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gangsta Shit OG

03. Kurupt - DPG 4 Life

04. Tray Dee - Die Tonight

05. Daz - Way Too Major OG

06. Danny Boy - Come When I Call [DJ Quik Remix]

07. NINA - Untouchable

08. Outlawz - Penetentiary Boundz

09. Mack 10 - Like It Or Not

10. Crooked I - Dysfunktional Family OG

11. Kurupt - Make U Dance

12. Tha Dogg Pound - Gangsta Rap [Clean Version]

13. Michel'le - Daydreaming [Remix]

14. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Purple

15. Young Soldiers - East Side West Side OG

CD 2

01. 2Pac - All About U [Solo Version]

02. Dr. Dre - Rat A Tat-Tat-tat Full OG

03. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Once Again aka Pop This Shit

04. Kurupt - Ready 4 War aka Death Row Shit

05. Michel'le - Hang Tyme [Remix]

06. Soopafly - Put Tha Monkey In It OG

07. Eastwood - What 'Cha Know

08. Kurupt - Ego Trip

09. PB - Good Thang

10. Sam Sneed - Lady Heroin True OG

11. Daz - Throw Yo Heands Up

12. Nate Dogg - Just Another Day [Remix]

13. Tray Dee - I Beez Tha Hardest

14. OFTB - Hot One

15. Kurupt - Ride On [Cremation]

All of the tracks are in BEST quality available, most are in CDQ. The whole project should drop in less than a week so just watch out for the download link.. 8)! The homie Crip Hop is little busy right now so I don't know if he's gonna be able to design a cover for this cd so if anyway wants to do it - please drop your artwork here.

...and to that InTheBankEnt guy [forgot your nickname] - my answer is NO. I'm not interested in any kind of business with you guys. I share music - not rip people off their money. Your just like other bootlegers that want to make $$$ off something that dosen't even belong to them, exept you don't have shit yourself - you just steal from other bootlegers so I don't want to be associate with none of that shit..

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2009, 03:34:21 AM »
Props for your work homie but most of this shit was leaked way back...

i will download your compilation  8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Mietek23

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2009, 03:53:23 AM »
Props for your work homie but most of this shit was leaked way back...

i will download your compilation  8) 8) 8) 8)

I know most was leaked but like I said - I think I have the best available quality of those tracks that's why you should look forward to it 8)