Author Topic: Come in here all u jew haters!  (Read 1113 times)

Floydness

Re: Come in here all u jew haters!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »
^^  :D

Im not trying to act like im Ghandi lol and yeah I do use the word fag cuz its funny to me. I also happen to LIKE racist jokes (yes, jewish ones too) but im not full of hate. Im not taking the internet seriously, I just observed this forum and decided to make a thread lol..

herpes

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »
^how does using the word fag = hating? it's not like she was going around yelling "die faggots!" to all the homos on this board (aka 95% of the dub). using fag in an every day context doesn't make you full of hate...LOL.

I bet she hurt Bez feelings with the use of fag lol.

Hey Ma

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »
I don't think anybodt hates jews for their religious beliefs. Jews catch a bunch of heat because of their persecution complex which gets fucking annoying. We all saw Schindlers List and shit was sad, but you all are the wealthiest demographic by religion on earth besides Christians, maybe richer than them, shut the fuck up with all the "woah is me" shit. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »
I don't think anybodt hates jews for their religious beliefs. Jews catch a bunch of heat because of their persecution complex which gets fucking annoying. We all saw Schindlers List and shit was sad, but you all are the wealthiest demographic by religion on earth besides Christians, maybe richer than them, shut the fuck up with all the "woah is me" shit. 
yup.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Rugged Monk

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 04:08:54 AM »

WORD.

And stop calling yourselves 'God's chosen people' you greedy self-centred bastards.

ALL human-beings are God's chosen people you pricks are NOT special. You're the all dancing crap of the universe like everyone else.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »
I don't know that peeps on here really really hate jews...  They prolly just say something negative about Jews because NIK has annoyed them.  Kinda like in the Sports section, I don't think that many people hate the Lakers, but diss the shit out of them because they are annoyed by NIK.

Hey Ma

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
Is that good enough for you floydness?

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
lol im satisfied.. i dont really care if people hate jews, people tend to hate anything lol.. And im not trying to act like were victims, actually we have it pretty well lol.. I cant complain at all.. Im satisfied.. ;Dl

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

thats fuckin sexy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 06:48:21 PM »
lol im satisfied.. i dont really care if people hate jews, people tend to hate anything lol.. And im not trying to act like were victims, actually we have it pretty well lol.. I cant complain at all.. Im satisfied.. ;Dl

funny shit is, i dont know one person who hates Jews.  Theyre just easy to make fun of.  Plus you guys own all the banks and the media....suck it up.  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2009, 07:26:42 PM »
My beef isn't with Jews. Its with the atrocious war crimes that Israel commits.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »
Cause you motherfuckers killed Jebus.  ;D

but u didnt even know the guy!  :-X

lol and that was the Roman's anyway

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »
^how does using the word fag = hating? it's not like she was going around yelling "die faggots!" to all the homos on this board (aka 95% of the dub). using fag in an every day context doesn't make you full of hate...LOL.

For real. This kike really knows what he's talking about.  ;)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »
btw, Jews make GREAT sandwiches and cheesecake.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2009, 07:55:07 PM »

For real. This kike really knows what he's talking about.  ;)

LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.