Author Topic: Come in here all u jew haters!  (Read 1117 times)

Floydness

Re: Come in here all u jew haters!
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
jew           wish!

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 09:56:01 PM »
go fly a kike

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2009, 05:00:45 AM »
My beef isn't with Jews. Its with the atrocious war crimes that Israel commits.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:11 AM »
I don't know that peeps on here really really hate jews...  They prolly just say something negative about Jews because NIK has annoyed them.  Kinda like in the Sports section, I don't think that many people hate the Lakers, but diss the shit out of them because they are annoyed by NIK.

pretty much how i feel

I don't bag on Jews they seem to be people on the up and up for the most part, who look out for each other, can't really blame them for their achievements, rather than talk shit about them, do what u can for u and ur brother man and watch, ur stats and the stats of people around u will build for the better for the most part.

peace

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
LOL am I right or what? I seem to be full of shit  ::)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Kool Beenz

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »
Floyd if you didn't care if we hated Jews you wouldn't have made this thread...

1st off this is dubcc we have been disliking Jews for a very long time i have nothing personal against them i mean i think Jews are cooler then Mormons and Jehovah witnesses because they don't go to your house at 9am on a Saturday morning waking your ass up with there nonsense and try to challenge your beliefs.. but this is a forum with alot of different people. a lot of people on this board dislike Mexicans and blacks and make fun of them as well but i don't take offense to it now that im older because this is a forum. the same how the americans and the gay Euro's are always arguing about different views. your not gonna change anything that goes on around here with your everybody love everybody bullshit.

at the end of the day its just all fun and nothing to be taken serious

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »
^^ Trust me I dont take ANYTHING on this board seriously lol.. I was just being a curious cappy!  :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 03:58:39 AM »
Cause you motherfuckers killed Jebus.  ;D

but u didnt even know the guy!  :-X

lol and that was the Roman's anyway

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 04:07:11 AM »
What's the point of Jewish football?to get the quarter back!how many Jews can you fit in a car?two in the front three in the back and six thousand in the ash tray.why are Jewish peoples noses so big?because air is free

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 09:29:59 AM »
lol@ jay  sup wid ya man

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 09:54:09 AM »
Ha ha just having some fun playa!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 12:05:01 PM »
What's the point of Jewish football?to get the quarter back!how many Jews can you fit in a car?two in the front three in the back and six thousand in the ash tray.why are Jewish peoples noses so big?because air is free

lol

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:07 PM »

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

LMAO hahahahaha

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
lol..who knew such a harmless line like "cause you motherfuckers killed jebus" would cause such animosity.  :P

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.