Author Topic: Come in here all u jew haters!  (Read 1115 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Come in here all u jew haters!
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2009, 09:24:22 PM »
I don't like jews for some evident reason, but it's not individual, it's more the collectivity. It's like you can't question their behave, their always right and we're always wrong. They get hated everywhere they go for that reason. But i came to realise that it been like that for thousand of years so when they talk about israel or about a jew suing the city because their is a christmas tree in the city all or because the water of aqueduct isn't kosher, i just switch the chanel, turn the page or chill out

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »
well you said he did for a fact exist...i thought maybe since you made that claim YOU could provide some facts as to why you think he existed...guess i was wrong.  lol

read a book of history, their is a chapter about him, like everything before his life and after. it's in there, just like the second world war

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2009, 09:39:23 PM »
well you said he did for a fact exist...i thought maybe since you made that claim YOU could provide some facts as to why you think he existed...guess i was wrong.  lol

read a book of history, their is a chapter about him, like everything before his life and after. it's in there, just like the second world war

lets say he did exist...how do/did people learn about him?  most likely through tales and stories other people told.  how do we know they werent full of shit??  how do we know they werent on some drug, thought all this happened, and passed on a fairy tale of this??  

there is NO EVIDENCE he existed. not a body, no writings, no NOTHING.  just cause a book says something, doesnt mean its true. 

this happened thousands of years ago, shit that happened that long ago can hardly be trusted..especially when its someone just SAYING or WRITING that "this and this and this" happened to so and so.

history books also said that Christopher Columbus was a great man, and a great explorer, and without him, we wouldnt have "discovered" america.  

i guess its all how you decide to perceive things.  
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:42:02 PM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »

lets say he did exist...how do/did people learn about him?  most likely through tales and stories other people told.  how do we know they werent full of shit??  how do we know they werent on some drug, thought all this happened, and passed on a fairy tale of this??  

this happened thousands of years ago, shit that happened that long ago can hardly be trusted.

history books also said that Christopher Columbus was a great man, and a great explorer, and without him, we wouldnt have "discovered" america.  

its better to have something to believe in then nothing at all

thats why its called "faith"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

this happened thousands of years ago, shit that happened that long ago can hardly be trusted.

if you want to belive in jesus and god, or any other religious beliefs, then go for it.  more power to you.  but dont try and tell ME that he existed/exists.  you wont get very far when trying to convince me.

especially when someone says its 'fact' that he existed and i ask for proof, then they come back with "read a book".  LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2009, 09:45:57 PM »
Cause you motherfuckers killed Jebus.  ;D

but u didnt even know the guy!  :-X

lol and that was the Roman's anyway

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

Romans were not giving a fuck about jesus. Pilate didn't want to kill jesus, but the the jewish priest wanted his head because jesus was drawing all the attention from them. Ponce Pilate offered them to get a certain dude named Barabbas who was a thief and a murderer who had also rape women . The priest asked to give barrabas his freedom back and get jesus killed. But Pilate was good man and he waited to see what would go next. The jews rebelled back and made a mess of jerusalem. Pilate had no choice to get jesus executed, he didn't want to go to rome to explain himself to cesar for the rebellion. That's what happenned. Dude was right, and you are wrong. You talk about reading books you should start with the bible then get an historical book.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »

if you want to belive in jesus and god, or any other religious beliefs, then go for it.  more power to you.  but dont try and tell ME that he existed/exists.  you wont get very far when trying to convince me.

especially when someone says its 'fact' that he existed and i ask for proof, then they come back with "read a book".  LMAO

It's not just christian history, if you study the roman history, who were not christians, The life of jesus is stated in there, you can read a book about corneillus or pilate, or erhodes you'll find that these person who really existed, like julius cesar or Colombus, had something to do with the man.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:03 PM »

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

Romans were not giving a fuck about jesus. Pilate didn't want to kill jesus, but the the jewish priest wanted his head because jesus was drawing all the attention from them. Ponce Pilate offered them to get a certain dude named Barabbas who was a thief and a murderer who had also rape women . The priest asked to give barrabas his freedom back and get jesus killed. But Pilate was good man and he waited to see what would go next. The jews rebelled back and made a mess of jerusalem. Pilate had no choice to get jesus executed, he didn't want to go to rome to explain himself to cesar for the rebellion. That's what happenned. Dude was right, and you are wrong. You talk about reading books you should start with the bible then get an historical book.

word... thats the truth

thats why Pilate washed his hands to the jews

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2009, 12:10:39 AM »

fuck your bible. romans killed jesus, not the jews. so sorry, you're wrong. go sidebust somewhere else you bitch.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »
i cant believe jews and christians are fuckin arguing

when the people who hate jews the most are fuckin neo nazi's and muslims

Roccy

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:35 AM »
... hate is gay, don't discriminate, go straight.  8)
how it really goes down..

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2009, 02:40:03 AM »

when the people who hate jews the most are fuckin neo nazi's and muslims

i dont know if you're talking about me or not but im not a Jew or a Christian

Kool Beenz

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2009, 03:15:00 AM »