Author Topic: Come in here all u jew haters!  (Read 1085 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Come in here all u jew haters!
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2009, 10:34:24 AM »
well you said he did for a fact exist...i thought maybe since you made that claim YOU could provide some facts as to why you think he existed...guess i was wrong.  lol

read a book of history, their is a chapter about him, like everything before his life and after. it's in there, just like the second world war

lets say he did exist...how do/did people learn about him?  most likely through tales and stories other people told.  how do we know they werent full of shit??  how do we know they werent on some drug, thought all this happened, and passed on a fairy tale of this??  

this happened thousands of years ago, shit that happened that long ago can hardly be trusted.

history books also said that Christopher Columbus was a great man, and a great explorer, and without him, we wouldnt have "discovered" america.  

i guess its all how you decide to perceive things.  

its better to have something to believe in then nothing at all

thats why its called "faith"

Thats why you believe in yourself. You obviously exist. There is no, and has never been any "proof" of God.  At one point in your life you might have BELIEVED in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, etc. All the evidence in your world would have pointed to those characters as being real. But you grow up, and realize they arent. God is no different.  God is nothing more then a cop out for people who can not deal with the fact that the human mind is not capable of understanding EVERYthing yet. What we dont understand, we fear...thus, we need the comfort of a being who MUST understand what we dont.  All religion does is work as a roadblock in the way of expanding ones mind.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Raphael

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
fuck a religion.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:00 AM »
fuck a religion.

were u just paraphrasing my post? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »
^^^ lol

props daygo, couldnt have said it better myself.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Raphael

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 06:31:49 AM »
fuck a religion.

were u just paraphrasing my post? lol
my bad i should have said "damn straight homie fuck a religion".

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »
Cause you motherfuckers killed Jebus.  ;D

but u didnt even know the guy!  :-X

lol and that was the Roman's anyway

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

lol you gotta be the stupidest mutha fucka on here. stop speakin on which u have knowledge of, dumb fool.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »

if it wasnt for the jews it the romans wouldnt of killed them u dumbfuck. ur prove ur ignorance once again.

You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the net. You're not even fuckin disagreeing with what I said but you're still trying to make an argument out of it. Read a fuckin book for fucks sake. You realize that the Romans were going to kill him no matter what right? Its not like the Jews came together as a people and said "let's give him up to the Romans so they can kill him." Besides if you're a god damn christian, you should be eternally grateful that a Jew (ONE, SINGULAR) gave him up because he died for your sins because of it. You seriously have no fuckin brains. And they say Asians are supposed to be smart...what a fuckin failure...u have brought shame and dishonor to your family. You should hara kiri yourself grasshopper.

lol you gotta be the stupidest mutha fucka on here. stop speakin on which u have knowledge of, dumb fool.

LMAO@ a retard calling someone else stupid....

"stop speakin on which u have knowledge of"

oh the irony. ::)..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »

LMAO@ a retard calling someone else stupid....

"stop speakin on which u have knowledge of"

oh the irony. ::)..

lol after i talk some shit to you, your bitchass gets all excitied and replies to all my posts,

yes i did a typo, your so much more intelligent

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

if you're going to try to caR someone stupid, at least try to make it sound Rike you can speak engRish

Kool Beenz

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

if you're going to try to caR someone stupid, at least try to make it sound Rike you can speak engRish

LMFAO

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2009, 05:30:29 AM »
i dont hate jews

.........i hate runnin out of ammo :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

nar for real every1 talks shit and generalises its the internet who gives a fuck

Chief

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2009, 06:07:44 PM »
You're an idiot

Youre smart! Please let me be as smart as you! :D

I am of average intelligence sugar tits.  You need to step you aspiration game up.

LOL @ sugartits.. what movie is that from???

me, myself & irene