Author Topic: Fuck Canada and seal clubbing  (Read 886 times)

Elano

Re: Fuck Canada and seal clubbing
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

im sorry....but am i the only one that LMAO @ this picture?
yes,because you are an idiot

Elano

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »
serious shit, who gives a fuck about animals, theres alot more worse shit thats being done to humans right now but u animal lovers never seem to give a fuck.

so you can't be mad for both ?  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »
Hahahah gimmeyourshoes that was classic!I lauged so hard when I read that.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »
of course theres bad things happening to humans.. but humans are the reason for the suffering of humans, humans know better.. animals are these amazing creatures that make the world more interesting and are being eaten, abused, skinned, shot, trapped, and over all murdered because of other HUMANS... for stupid reasons none the less..

Hey Ma

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
of course theres bad things happening to humans.. but humans are the reason for the suffering of humans, humans know better.. animals are these amazing creatures that make the world more interesting

So are humans, but our innate feeling of superiority makes us want to feel benevolent towards the animals, who are considered dumb and lovable. I think it's the less powerful we feel in the real world which makes us more attracted to cute, cuddly, littler beings. Example: chronically celibate and psychotic cat lady. She's crazy and stupid and feels abandoned, so she doesn't appreciate how fucking amazing humans are. You yourself parade around blabbing about the joys of love, but in turn act like love isn't one of the biggest factors in human life. We are incredibly complex creatures, but instead you want to focus on the bad side and cry for our dumb, cute little friends. Fuck all that I say. Animals are inferior in almost every regard, that's why we (humans) are number one. I don't advocate physical violence towards animals or anything for that matter, but when people get all up in arms about seals getting clubbed yet shrug off the atrocities committed towards humans, it's just plain ignorant. That's the motherfucking bottom line.

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 12:51:10 AM »
I understand what ur saying BUT my point is that even though humans are smart they act stupid as hell by self destructing and the destruction of other things.. even so much as always thinking to themselves as superior.. the fact that they think they are on a higher level than animals and then abusing their power is my point.. its evil.. take a look at those pictures again and ask urself wtf is wrong with the human race? I dont give a shit if were "superior" just because we have more power than others.. its what u do with that power that counts..

Elano

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »
but when people get all up in arms about seals getting clubbed yet shrug off the atrocities committed towards humans, it's just plain ignorant. That's the motherfucking bottom line.

No,YOU are the ignorant,my friend.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 01:12:43 AM »
So are all you bleeding hearts vegetarians?do you not wear clothes made from animal hides?don't rock any hoodies or coats with fur?I mean why not feel sad for all the cows and pigs and chickens you eat on a daily basis too?

Elano

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »
So are all you bleeding hearts vegetarians?do you not wear clothes made from animal hides?don't rock any hoodies or coats with fur?I mean why not feel sad for all the cows and pigs and chickens you eat on a daily basis too?

There's a big difference....if you kill an animal to EAT (and how you kill that animal) and if you torture an animal for a fuckin stupid reason.
Those fuckin hunters should kill those animals in a different way,or not ?

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 01:21:33 AM »
^^ u would expect me to be a vegeterian with the way I speak, wouldnt u? truth is.. I do feel bad for the animals I eat and I feel kinda evil for eating them just because they taste good.. if they could talk and they asked me why I eat them wtf would i say? cuz i like the way u taste???!!! its fucked up, but theyre on the food chain and so we utilize them.. but to strike a seal with a club? LOL.. to skin an animal for a jacket? I dont wear those gay ass hoodies with furr btw they look fucking stupid and even if some1 did wana wear them it doesnt have to be real fur.. lol

Hey Ma

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 01:22:20 AM »
but when people get all up in arms about seals getting clubbed yet shrug off the atrocities committed towards humans, it's just plain ignorant. That's the motherfucking bottom line.

No,YOU are the ignorant,my friend.....

Sentence structure, you stupid foreign fuck.

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 01:26:46 AM »
I don't know I just don't really give a fuck about some seals.I have my own problems to deal.when you guys see a homeless guy with a dog you probably feel sorry for the dog

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 01:31:12 AM »
lol u know why? ITS A PERFECT methaphore really... the homeless guy (more than likely) did that to himself.. he made his life awful and hes just dragging the dog along because he wants something to share his misery with.

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 01:33:14 AM »
How do you know he did that to himself?you think every single homeless person is there because he was a horrible person or a fuck up?I think not.you knew anything a good portion of homless aren't homeless because of their own accord.

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »
lol dont get me wrong I know there are rare cases out there of people that are on the street through a different fault (but even that is exceptionally rare) Many of them are junkies and losers who dont know how to get themselves help.. u can easily live a shelter and collect all of those bills, buy urself a suit.. try to get an honest job.. etc etc.. u can always better urself, but what do 80% of them wana do? smoke crack!!  ::) and have a dog for some company..