Author Topic: Fuck Canada and seal clubbing  (Read 869 times)

Elano

Re: Fuck Canada and seal clubbing
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 11:54:36 AM »
So a seal walks into a bar right? Bartender goes what do you want. Seal goes, anything but a Canadian Club  ::)

;D

2euce 7even

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 12:11:11 PM »
i would kill the people who do this...umm..no i would kill i would  them. :firedevil:
on tha rizeal man, thats some superfucked up shit. :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
you got the first part of the thread title correct

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
You should check out the other side of the medal

this hunt occurs 2-3 weeks of the year
People who do that really do it for a living
the continuous growth of the seal population put all the fish population in great danger, they have basically no predators in that part of the world
those images were taken 20 years back when there was basically no rules
smashing the head of the seal and killing it instantly is the most efficient way to kill them
people who make these videos are really biased, the canadian coastal guard arrested people on a boat who were themselves killing seals and filming it to make people around the world think this is how real hunters do

the proof that those videos are complete bullshit is that their showing the hunt of the blanchon (seal baby). Not one blanchon was killed by a human being in canada since 1988, it is illegal.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:29:29 PM by Waassup Bitch »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »
Looks like a fun activity. I don't understand why people have to get so emotional when it comes to thinning out the numbers of seals and dolphins. You can't know what kind of hideous crimes they commit in the depths of ocean.

So you like cruel activities  ::)
I'm sure that you like the rapists and child the child molesters too (you can't know what kind of noises the kids do)

Let me tell you something, i've been to this hunt 2 years ago and i can guarantee you that smashing the head of the seal to kill it is the fastest and painless way to do it. Animals are suffering a lot more in regular slaughterhouse , they hang living cows by the feet with hooks and . And i'm not speaking about chikens who get throw alive in boiling water. I suggest you look for actual unbiased information about the seal hunt and you'll see the facts.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 03:37:44 PM »
Looks like a fun activity. I don't understand why people have to get so emotional when it comes to thinning out the numbers of seals and dolphins. You can't know what kind of hideous crimes they commit in the depths of ocean.

So you like cruel activities  ::)
I'm sure that you like the rapists and child the child molesters too (you can't know what kind of noises the kids do)

Let me tell you something, i've been to this hunt 2 years ago and i can guarantee you that smashing the head of the seal to kill it is the fastest and painless way to do it. Animals are suffering a lot more in regular slaughterhouse , they hang living cows by the feet with hooks and . And i'm not speaking about chikens who get throw alive in boiling water. I suggest you look for actual unbiased information about the seal hunt and you'll see the facts.

Yeah but, seals are cute animals. People give a shit about what happens to cute animals. You never hear any of these animal nuts complain about somebody swatting a fly.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »
true. They dont give a fuck if a seal gets thorn appart by the impressive jaws of a shark. And they would rather see the people from the madelaines isles die

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 03:43:29 PM »
We are eating genetically altered meat from cows and chickens, but god forbid someone clubs a seal. Cows used to be killed by slitting their throats and letting them bleed out. I don't know if that is still practiced, but it wasn't too long ago that it was happening.

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 03:44:02 PM »
That's probably in Alaska.

which belong to... lol

Alaska is part of the states fool.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »
They dont give a fuck if a seal gets thorn appart by the impressive jaws of a shark.

there's a difference between a human killing a seal like that and a shark feeding on a seal

it's called "nature"    are people supposed to kill all sharks so the seals don't get eaten?

it's what sharks eat and actually it controls the seal population, hence the circle of life

you can't be serious with that argument

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »
We are eating genetically altered meat from cows and chickens, but god forbid someone clubs a seal. Cows used to be killed by slitting their throats and letting them bleed out. I don't know if that is still practiced, but it wasn't too long ago that it was happening.

People just want to feel like they are part of a cause.  Most of the time, they dont really want to have to DEAL with the cause, just say they are part of it. Protecting animals...that sounds nobel enough.  ::)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »
They dont give a fuck if a seal gets thorn appart by the impressive jaws of a shark.

there's a difference between a human killing a seal like that and a shark feeding on a seal

it's called "nature"    are people supposed to kill all sharks so the seals don't get eaten?

it's what sharks eat and actually it controls the seal population, hence the circle of life

Hippos regularly kill Crocodiles, even though they dont eat them. Death to the Hippos!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

If people eat the seals they kill, what's the difference? Aren't humans a part of nature too? Innuit people have lived off of seal meat for centuries, if not millenia.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »
I see what you're saying

I'm just responding to him saying no one cares when a seal gets eaten by a shark

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »

You want to talk about the circle of life? dont you know that the seal hunt is mostly practiced by natives and inuits who are the race in the world who respect the nature the most? You should go live in the north 2 weeks with these people it would change your perspective, from your big macs and big american cars to the poverety of those hunters who lives in harmony with the nature. They kill the seal, sell the skin for a living or make coats with it, they eat the meat, they use the fat to make oil , they make medical powder with the bones. You need to wash the bs in your eyes man. Those people were doing that hunt 5 000 years ago. And if we stop hunting the seal its the whole population of cod and halibut that will be exterminate. Seals have parasits in their shit and it's a proven fact that it's a big part of the problem.